Author

Topic: Tezos discussion - page 122. (Read 215729 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
December 09, 2017, 05:24:33 PM
if they can just get the launch of the coin out in February to where people can actually trade there tezos, it will ease alot of tension built around this coin right now.

I'll be very happy if they launch in first quarter of 2018. Or maybe second quarter Smiley
Activity: 778
Merit: 563
December 09, 2017, 04:43:49 PM
Tezos is etherum token?

Nope, its own thing.
Activity: 1022
December 09, 2017, 03:34:40 PM
Tezos is etherum token?
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
December 09, 2017, 03:32:44 PM
if they can just get the launch of the coin out in February to where people can actually trade there tezos, it will ease alot of tension built around this coin right now.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
December 09, 2017, 03:11:59 PM
Does Tezos Air is cleared regarding Case and husband and wife issues
and are we on track of release of product

Still going on but I think it will be resolved soon. Arthur is very positive and quietly developing the product.   

I also think that it will be resolved soon somehow. And getting technical updates regularly from Arthur. That is also very good.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
December 09, 2017, 02:18:29 PM

Still going on but I think it will be resolved soon. Arthur is very positive and quietly developing the product.   
Activity: 896
December 09, 2017, 01:30:28 PM
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
December 09, 2017, 08:14:53 AM
for people asking when launch....it was said to launch sometime in February next year. All we have go now is hope. if Tezos eventually comes out of their foundation issues and Launch, they will be a serious competitor to ether.
You're right. A new coin takes time to develop and create value. ETH has taken four years from 2013 to now to create value as it is today. We need to wait. Tezos has the advantage that Bloomberg has written about them. The ICO phase was very successful with more than $ 200 million in capital mobilization. The community of Tezos is very large, but also large investors. As more and more people know Tezos the value of tezos will be pushed higher.
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
December 09, 2017, 05:31:18 AM
Not sure about the technical side but Arthur and Catherine already proved that they cannot handle the business. It was their effort. People were willing to give money to them on condition that  they will use the funds to develop the platform. They lost control of the money. Even a noob would not make such a mistake. A big bag always attracts attention of white collar thieves. Breitmans were stupid enough to invite the thieves themselves
Activity: 280
Merit: 152
December 09, 2017, 05:18:12 AM
did someone watch the dev update on youtube and did they publish something interesting/new?
Activity: 266
December 09, 2017, 04:43:00 AM
for people asking when launch....it was said to launch sometime in February next year. All we have go now is hope. if Tezos eventually comes out of their foundation issues and Launch, they will be a serious competitor to ether.
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
December 08, 2017, 03:20:15 PM
How do you think when Tezos mainnet will be launched after all these last news?

Really want to know...how far with the launch?
How far? I think maybe just bunch of people knows that. Hope it's not that far though  Cheesy
I also really hope so. I follow the project long enough and it inspires confidence. You need to get a little patience and wait for the inevitable growth of this project to heaven
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
December 08, 2017, 03:14:10 PM

How far? I think maybe just bunch of people knows that. Hope it's not that far though  Cheesy
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
December 08, 2017, 09:23:59 AM

i also want to know this , hope not delay like other project.

Well it is already delayed right now. Hopefully not one more time
Activity: 228
December 08, 2017, 07:25:28 AM
Do they have a test net or something ready now or nothing yet?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
December 07, 2017, 09:33:01 AM

i also want to know this , hope not delay like other project.
Activity: 196
December 07, 2017, 09:31:21 AM

Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
December 07, 2017, 08:23:12 AM
So I heard investors may paid for a law suit ? This is definitly an "innovation" in the ICO world ! hopefully I just invested 0.05btc... and i'm now just curious to see how things will finaly sort out...

What is the source of this news I searched but didn't find such kind of info. Want to know the way of that law suite how they will collect funds funds from the investors of this ICO. I hope all issue will get resolved in a friendly way.

A friendly resolution of all of this would be the best for me too. I don´t really understand all the FUD

I've seen the info on my twitter, by now, as investos it's a wait and see situation, pretty close to what you can except from a donation :p

I think most of the investors didn´t even read the terms of the donation
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
December 06, 2017, 06:19:45 PM
So I heard investors may paid for a law suit ? This is definitly an "innovation" in the ICO world ! hopefully I just invested 0.05btc... and i'm now just curious to see how things will finaly sort out...

What is the source of this news I searched but didn't find such kind of info. Want to know the way of that law suite how they will collect funds funds from the investors of this ICO. I hope all issue will get resolved in a friendly way.

A friendly resolution of all of this would be the best for me too. I don´t really understand all the FUD
Activity: 225
Sr. Web Developer / Msg for work inquiries
December 06, 2017, 11:30:24 AM
There is so much money that the foundation is holding, why don't they defend Arthur and give him a few million to help development? why are they acting like these funds belong to them instead of for the progress of the project?
because they do belong to them, if you read the agreement of the ICO, all these funds are contributed as donations, they can pretty much do whatever they want.
Jump to: