Author

Topic: Tezos discussion - page 124. (Read 215729 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
December 03, 2017, 05:45:53 PM
When will it be transarable? When can we claim our coins?

February is the schedule for the mainnet to go live.

Surely hope so really regret I invested in this coin, had so much potential...

the potential is still there, just the hype changed
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Stars can't shine without darkness.
December 03, 2017, 05:43:55 PM

Surely hope so really regret I invested in this coin, had so much potential...
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
December 03, 2017, 05:42:20 PM
Tezos on Bloomberg now. Tezos foundation must be proud! I miss these days!

Thanks for sharing. Big guys keep their hopes on Tezos, so do I Cool
yesterday, day I heard internal tezos split. That's bad news. Today the price of tezos on the marketcaps was up to 2.8usd. Who can explain what this is?
I want to know when tezos will be released

What do you mean by an internal Tezos split? Any more information regarding this matter? Any sources available?

i think he means the old infos
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
December 03, 2017, 04:59:28 PM

yesterday, day I heard internal tezos split. That's bad news. Today the price of tezos on the marketcaps was up to 2.8usd. Who can explain what this is?

What do you mean by an internal Tezos split? Any more information regarding this matter? Any sources available?
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
December 03, 2017, 11:52:56 AM

Activity: 210
December 03, 2017, 06:31:14 AM

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
December 03, 2017, 06:07:33 AM

Much hard to tell when the mainnet will go live and than all investors will be able to transfer this token. In current situation we can just keep hope for something good will happen in future and wait for this launch will be worth for it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
December 03, 2017, 06:04:14 AM
Merit: 500
December 03, 2017, 03:04:04 AM

Activity: 224
Merit: 11
December 02, 2017, 03:01:12 PM
Merit: 102
December 02, 2017, 01:43:52 AM
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2500664.new#new

Info on site "The Tezos fundraiser is closed." https://www.tezos.com/
SCAM ALERT! DO NOT SEND YOUR MONEY TO ANY ADDRESSES! CHECK INFO BEFORE ON OFFICIAL SITE!
Direct "fundraiser" transactions at any addresses are pure SCAM! All official info is on site.

SCAM info thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2500804.new#new
This is a serious problem. We need more information to confirm the fraudulent tezos fund. I still watch and see on gitbub, tezos is still building code. Hope everything will be okay. If there is any news please update here. Thank you
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
December 01, 2017, 11:57:41 PM
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2500664.new#new

Info on site "The Tezos fundraiser is closed." https://www.tezos.com/
SCAM ALERT! DO NOT SEND YOUR MONEY TO ANY ADDRESSES! CHECK INFO BEFORE ON OFFICIAL SITE!
Direct "fundraiser" transactions at any addresses are pure SCAM! All official info is on site.

SCAM info thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2500804.new#new
Activity: 778
Merit: 563
December 01, 2017, 02:07:14 PM

The funds should be used to fight these lawsuits.   The funds are to build the company and this is part of what being a company is.

Squash these things using the billion dollars they have,  build the product,  everyone wins-- except the ones who are just spreading fud to get the price down.
December 01, 2017, 10:03:14 AM

i want to know from the top player please!

That would be Tim Draper himself. But I doubt he ever reads that forum.

what tim drapper ?

only that the price skyhigh?

what about the development wise?

i heard they were top ICO for 2017

what the update for it ?

are they capable to do it ? or just an idea?

based on my understanding. its not about the money you have or the copy cat you did, but the system of it and the implementation in real crypto world most important.

Activity: 252
Merit: 11
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
December 01, 2017, 09:13:34 AM
But it will depend on the investors choice what way to want to choose if this could happen. I don't think anybody would like to take refund because devs are making awesome progress and working on this blockchain.
I understand your point, but a court order changes everything and would definitely affect the price. If its in favor, it will do wonders for the price and it will increase exponentially. Against, and the price will drop. It is fair to assume that most investors would claim their refund trying to minimize any loss.

i think many people will accept the defund of bitcoin as bitcoin almost more than 3x profits now, but i think this will not happen as the fund has used lots of money

You are right. But I don't see this happening.

What court?  These idiots are filing in the US. Find me a way for a US court to tell a foreign foundation what to do.

I agree. Can imagine that it’s quite hard to sue a Swiss foundation. Any news whether this works so easy ?
Activity: 914
Merit: 500
December 01, 2017, 08:26:56 AM
Do we really have the chain alive? Delay and delay again.
As i know - they have problems inside their team + litigation with unpleased investors. But i think it`s just temporary problems, TEZOS and EOS are Ethereum of future (ETH 2.0  Smiley)
December 01, 2017, 08:20:35 AM
But it will depend on the investors choice what way to want to choose if this could happen. I don't think anybody would like to take refund because devs are making awesome progress and working on this blockchain.
I understand your point, but a court order changes everything and would definitely affect the price. If its in favor, it will do wonders for the price and it will increase exponentially. Against, and the price will drop. It is fair to assume that most investors would claim their refund trying to minimize any loss.

i think many people will accept the defund of bitcoin as bitcoin almost more than 3x profits now, but i think this will not happen as the fund has used lots of money

You are right. But I don't see this happening.

What court?  These idiots are filing in the US. Find me a way for a US court to tell a foreign foundation what to do.
December 01, 2017, 08:18:50 AM
Tezos will explode in 2018, 2018 will be a awesome year for all the new blockchains, tezos, aeternity, EOS. OH god, I love that i own all 3 Smart contracts blockchains.

How do you know Tezos will explode in 2018? I think Tezos faces legal issues so they have to refund the investors, Tezos may be a fiasco, don't expect too much, or you will be down.

What color is the sky in your world?
Activity: 283
Merit: 47
December 01, 2017, 08:15:31 AM
I think Tezos is the crypto with the highest expectancy right now. I believe in this project but looking forward to seeing something.
Jump to: