Author

Topic: Tezos discussion - page 125. (Read 215729 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
December 01, 2017, 07:42:11 AM
Do we really have the chain alive? Delay and delay again.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
December 01, 2017, 07:07:42 AM
Tezos is a sleeper, I invested 1 BTC when BTC costed around 2000 USD so I'm up 500% on the BTC value itself and I believe that Tezos itself will add at least 300-400% into it so I expect that Tezos will give me 3-4 BTC when it goes live trading but I will hold it because I'm investing in all perspective blockchains.

I have similar opinions even some doesn't agree. Time will show us though.

I plan to load up on initial dump. But I think many people are waiting too so I don’t know whether this will be this easy

Many people waiting for initial dump. But the question is if there will be that dump.

Would be interesting to see which exchange will add it first. Hopefully in get some buy orders filled since so many are waiting for it. 
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
December 01, 2017, 04:41:18 AM
Tezos is a sleeper, I invested 1 BTC when BTC costed around 2000 USD so I'm up 500% on the BTC value itself and I believe that Tezos itself will add at least 300-400% into it so I expect that Tezos will give me 3-4 BTC when it goes live trading but I will hold it because I'm investing in all perspective blockchains.

I plan to load up on initial dump. But I think many people are waiting too so I don’t know whether this will be this easy

Many people waiting for initial dump. But the question is if there will be that dump.
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
November 30, 2017, 04:20:58 PM

legendary
Activity: 996
Merit: 1133
Get Some!
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
November 30, 2017, 02:25:08 PM

Activity: 218
Merit: 100
November 30, 2017, 01:36:44 PM

i want to know from the top player please!

That would be Tim Draper himself. But I doubt he ever reads that forum.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
November 30, 2017, 12:28:11 PM
A lawsuit victory for anyone in the class action will result in a refund of, at best, 10% of the value of btc sent to the ico. That's whatever they can get a judgment for minus a third for legal fees minus the funds they are not able to actually collect. Most likely closer to 1% if you really think about it. Meanwhile the winning ambulance chaser would make millions.
It's launch or bust guys, forget the lawsuits and fuck these lawyers.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
November 30, 2017, 09:01:04 AM
But it will depend on the investors choice what way to want to choose if this could happen. I don't think anybody would like to take refund because devs are making awesome progress and working on this blockchain.
I understand your point, but a court order changes everything and would definitely affect the price. If its in favor, it will do wonders for the price and it will increase exponentially. Against, and the price will drop. It is fair to assume that most investors would claim their refund trying to minimize any loss.

i think many people will accept the defund of bitcoin as bitcoin almost more than 3x profits now, but i think this will not happen as the fund has used lots of money

You are right. But I don't see this happening.
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
November 30, 2017, 06:53:40 AM

Well I think it could lead to good return . But I expect a dum in the beginning since all the legal things. But longterm I think you will be right
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
November 30, 2017, 06:28:47 AM
Yeah in regards to the patience it has been almost an eternity in crypto terms, how long we're waiting. But who cares, it will be a promising and big one nonetheless - it has everything; a good scientific base for the coin, lots of drama and a ton of cash.
Activity: 519
Merit: 250
vetherasset.app
November 30, 2017, 06:05:11 AM
Activity: 280
Merit: 122
November 30, 2017, 05:57:55 AM
Tezos will explode in 2018, 2018 will be a awesome year for all the new blockchains, tezos, aeternity, EOS. OH god, I love that i own all 3 Smart contracts blockchains.

How do you know Tezos will explode in 2018? I think Tezos faces legal issues so they have to refund the investors, Tezos may be a fiasco, don't expect too much, or you will be down.

They still working on the product, i see videos of the developers doing some work, so whatever they are facing as long as they develop the product it will succeed.

Despite the fact that the project is ongoing, these class act suits can cripple the whole and bring it crashing down, most especially if they are asked to refund investors. Imagine the panic then, people will be queuing up to withdraw their investment, and the price will tank. I hope this never happens as I am invested in Tezos, but right now anything is possible.

But it will depend on the investors choice what way to want to choose if this could happen. I don't think anybody would like to take refund because devs are making awesome progress and working on this blockchain.
i think many people will accept the defund of bitcoin as bitcoin almost more than 3x profits now, but i think this will not happen as the fund has used lots of money
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
November 30, 2017, 05:45:53 AM
Tezos will explode in 2018, 2018 will be a awesome year for all the new blockchains, tezos, aeternity, EOS. OH god, I love that i own all 3 Smart contracts blockchains.

How do you know Tezos will explode in 2018? I think Tezos faces legal issues so they have to refund the investors, Tezos may be a fiasco, don't expect too much, or you will be down.

They still working on the product, i see videos of the developers doing some work, so whatever they are facing as long as they develop the product it will succeed.

Despite the fact that the project is ongoing, these class act suits can cripple the whole and bring it crashing down, most especially if they are asked to refund investors. Imagine the panic then, people will be queuing up to withdraw their investment, and the price will tank. I hope this never happens as I am invested in Tezos, but right now anything is possible.

Activity: 266
Merit: 102
November 30, 2017, 05:38:58 AM

Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
November 30, 2017, 05:06:23 AM
$1B reached

this is just unreal to be honest. Just look for BTG alone Shocked
Activity: 756
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
November 30, 2017, 03:31:58 AM

Activity: 728
November 30, 2017, 03:17:50 AM

Activity: 756
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
November 30, 2017, 03:12:49 AM
Activity: 1330
Merit: 217
https://lifinity.io/
November 30, 2017, 02:57:48 AM
$1B reached

-snip-

1Billion dollar reached and always bloked. It's just incredible. Imagine what you can achive with this amount....
 Roll Eyes
Jump to: