Pages:
Author

Topic: Thailand Legalize Crypto currency - page 25. (Read 3019 times)

Activity: 482
Merit: 3
July 05, 2018, 07:35:30 AM
This is very awesome to know that Thailand has joined the list of countries that has legalised Cryptocurrencies. This is very good for the development of the Cryproworld. Awesome news. General regulation isn't far away then.

While there are several nations which are passing laws against crypto world.  Thailand has entered the list of the nations which have legalized crypto currency.  Thailand is mainly dependent on tourism industry.  So I think it is wise decision on t he part of a country where major source of income is from tourism.  So it will attract more tourists to this country.
It will benefit a lot to the country and is healthy signal for the health of Bitcoin family.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1768
July 05, 2018, 06:43:40 AM
That is a good news to the market. More countries will accept Bitcoin as more and more people join Crypto. That enhances the popularity of Bitcoin

That's true. It is really good for Bitcoin that the list of countries that legalize and accept Bitcoin is getting longer and longer. For Thailand, this step will certainly not be bad and it helps to spread Bitcoin in the Asian area. That's why I'm so excited about this news.  Smiley
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 06:31:56 AM
That is a good news to the market. More countries will accept Bitcoin as more and more people join Crypto. That enhances the popularity of Bitcoin
Activity: 728
Merit: 503
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 05, 2018, 06:04:31 AM
While there are several nations which are passing laws against crypto world.  Thailand has entered the list of the nations which have legalized crypto currency.  Thailand is mainly dependent on tourism industry.  So I think it is wise decision on t he part of a country where major source of income is from tourism.  So it will attract more tourists to this country.
It will benefit a lot to the country and is healthy signal for the health of Bitcoin family.
Its such a grear news for bitcoin from Thailand. Like we all already know, there are some countries that banned bitcoin, but Thailand can be a break-through from country that banned bitcoin. Lets hope that in the future there will be more country that legalizing and accepting bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
July 05, 2018, 05:58:04 AM
Great news! I just live in Thailand. Thailand is a wise kingdom. Not that some countries
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
July 05, 2018, 05:41:41 AM
Hopefully more countries will reach this great news from the crypto world. Well, kost news about crypto is that keep on banning and putting rules over it, and now this had been come out. I hope more countries will make this kind of actions and surely the crypto currency community will be much better in growth.
Activity: 84
July 05, 2018, 04:37:00 AM
i don't think this will have a significant impact on the tourism of the country though.

this is good news for the citizens that utilize bitcoins there though.
Activity: 83
July 05, 2018, 04:32:09 AM
great news for their citizens. i hope other contries will follow also.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 05, 2018, 02:16:01 AM
Whenever i read more about btc being legalized i really feel much better and my hope for btc is getting stronger. The legalization of btc is the indication that btc now is more popular and it is being used by anyone.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
July 05, 2018, 01:42:46 AM
This is good news.. But is this know by some country? Or we only use cryto knows this? I think it's better if this news is spread by the television telecast.. So the other country knows what crypto affect the country or how it works. I'm excited that news happen to my country..
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
July 05, 2018, 01:36:45 AM
This is very good news for the cryptocurrency market. because on the basis of such decisions, other States can learn from experience. Thailand is a very large resort country, where there can be a lot of prospects.
Activity: 173
Merit: 7
July 05, 2018, 01:30:22 AM
It is another great news and we should celebrate to that. It is very good to know that asia pacific countries are very open minded and welcome the bitcoin. Bitcoin is the future of money.
Activity: 336
July 05, 2018, 01:03:53 AM
that's a wonderful news for the whole crypto community,  I guess as per the time is passing people are understanding the value of cryptocurrency,  now many countries are accepting this fact a start legalizing this it in a very fast rate and this is a expected thing after all how long the world can ignore a valuable fact
Activity: 308
July 05, 2018, 01:28:49 AM
this is good news for the crypto community as more countries are now legalizing the use of cryptos. but i do think that this only has a little effect on the tourism of the country.
the development of crypto in Thailand is very fast even about 10 companies to apply for a license that will give them the right to operate the currency exchange cryptocurrency.
Activity: 336
July 05, 2018, 01:25:45 AM
This is really a very good news for all Bitcoiners and for those who holds crypto currencies if Thailand legalized crypto currencies. This is really a great advantages for us also for those who wanted to visit Thailand since there are lots of tourist spots there. Some people are very fun of travelling, they really want to visit some nice places such as in Thailand. With the use of crypto currencies in Thailand they will experience the easiest way of any transactions such as purchasing some goods or even paying for something.
Activity: 116
Merit: 3
July 04, 2018, 10:28:11 PM
This is great news for the crypto world. More the adoption, more popular the cryptocurrencies are. But unfortunately, In my country (India) we just received a notice stating cryptos are illegal.
Activity: 72
July 04, 2018, 10:24:34 PM
Great news to the crypto world. With time, the whole world will legalize cryptocurrency
Activity: 78
July 04, 2018, 10:17:37 PM

That is a great news. Have they been banning the crypto currency activities?
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
July 04, 2018, 10:16:03 PM

Another good news adding to the stack. Thailand is a great country. Millions and millions of foreigners are coming every year due to tourism. The beauty of the country is a perfect combination of amazing natural and man-made wonders and well-preserved culture and tradition. This is definitely a huge step in the progress of cryptocurrency. South East Asia is now a strong crypto advocate region with Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, and others joining the club.
Activity: 490
Merit: 12
July 04, 2018, 10:14:11 PM
The legalization of cryptocurrency by Thailand is a major landmark toward sustaining their foreign exchanges earned via their tourism a lot of tourist will rather prefer using cryptos to fiat in their day to day transactions while sojourning in the country and this bold step taken by the country had really reaffirmed the growing trend in the global adoption of cryptos in many countries.
Pages:
Jump to: