Pages:
Author

Topic: Thailand Legalize Crypto currency - page 21. (Read 3019 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 03:39:05 PM
Significantly simplify the payment for tourist rest. Therefore, what is not done is done for the better.
Activity: 196
July 09, 2018, 03:37:33 PM
Thailand is one of the most popular tourist areas. Therefore, with the legalization of the crypto currency, it will be much more convenient to pay expenses there. You will no longer need to change money from one currency to another. Just transferred the bitcoin, paid them and quietly rest.
Activity: 350
Merit: 105
July 09, 2018, 03:28:23 PM
This is a good news to all of us and someday all of the countries will accept and or legalize cryptocurrency. Legalizing cryptocurrency to your country will not only attract tourism, this is the first step to imitating you to other countries. Good luck!   
Activity: 182
July 09, 2018, 03:14:37 PM
wow, that's great, new year Thai also denied bitcoin now they have accepted bitcoin. This suggests that bitcoin is slowly gaining in popularity.
Activity: 316
Merit: 250
July 09, 2018, 02:33:07 PM
While there are several nations which are passing laws against crypto world.  Thailand has entered the list of the nations which have legalized crypto currency.  Thailand is mainly dependent on tourism industry.  So I think it is wise decision on t he part of a country where major source of income is from tourism.  So it will attract more tourists to this country.
It will benefit a lot to the country and is healthy signal for the health of Bitcoin family.
Great news for everyone! Of course especially for Thailand! Residents will have an advantage in the crypto world.
It is also great news for the crypto world. This is a precedent and an example for other countries.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
July 09, 2018, 02:19:20 PM
Thailand needs to compete with it's neighbour the Philippines so accepting crypto is a must just to stay on a level playing field. Otherwise crypto travelers will simply flock to the Philippines instead.
Activity: 308
July 09, 2018, 02:11:38 PM
Good news but can you provide some official links for reading?
I've heard alot of FUD news and FOMO news everyday, just to see some official news to make sure
Activity: 672
Merit: 271
July 09, 2018, 02:09:43 PM
A very nice move from a small nation a carefully plotted attempt to boost up the economy of the country by enhancing the financial tourism in the country. We know most of the THAI tourism is the recreational tourism. But I think just like the other neighbouring countries they want to open their doors for the free trade and commerce. This is a nice move. I wonder when the big G-20 Nations will form a concrete opinion regarding bitcoin just merely giving out diplomatic statements in favour or against is really not going to work for long.
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
July 09, 2018, 01:58:22 PM
This is a great news for Bitcoin community. It is expected that this will affect Bitcoin prices. Bitcoin will be adopted in the whole world, like Thailand, and will be the world's main currency.
Activity: 140
July 08, 2018, 07:01:30 PM
I hope Thailand's economy and progress will be influenced by crypto, this way some other country will see its difference compared to their progress when they banned crypto in their country--- it is a good news to everyone!
Activity: 280
July 08, 2018, 06:07:31 PM
Mainly this is really good news for crypto world . based on this crypto market is suffering for price and all of the coins are infected for price and this is how people will invest more and people of Thailand will be invest and do trade with this so demand and supply will be increase.
Activity: 30
July 08, 2018, 04:04:55 PM
This is huge. It means that Thai residents have very clear guidance on crypto. Picking some of the top cryptos as the only legal ones is short sighted an unenforceable.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 03:37:36 PM
Very good news for cryptocurrency and also very good success gain cryptocurrency. Without no doubt the news of a country passing the law of accepting crypto currency is good news to the world of crypto currency.
Activity: 238
July 08, 2018, 03:06:23 PM
Great news for this crypto market. For this reason in Thailand many people’s are access to use bitcoin. For the decision bitcoin demand will more increase. I believe in near future all Asian countries are accept bitcoin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
July 08, 2018, 01:29:49 PM
the Thai authorities intend to impose transactions with crypto-currencies with two types of taxes. The final version of the relevant draft law was approved by the Ministry of Finance. According to the bill, transactions with crypto-currencies and payment of contributions for operations will be subject to VAT at 7% and a capital gains tax of 15%.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
July 08, 2018, 12:48:53 PM
Its good news to know that many countries are now recognizing what bitcoin capable to do with the industries that are currently functioning in the market maybe they see the use cases whereas bitcoin makes the transactions really fast and safer than carrying a couple of cash and its more organize because the history of payments is listed on the system because blockchain function like a large ledger of all transactions that have been made.
Activity: 96
July 08, 2018, 12:08:04 PM
I was tired of reading about countries that ban or establish regulations on cryprocurrencies. This news made me hopeful about the crypto future.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
July 08, 2018, 11:53:30 AM
While there are several nations which are passing laws against crypto world.  Thailand has entered the list of the nations which have legalized crypto currency.  Thailand is mainly dependent on tourism industry.  So I think it is wise decision on t he part of a country where major source of income is from tourism.  So it will attract more tourists to this country.
It will benefit a lot to the country and is healthy signal for the health of Bitcoin family.
Hopefully more country accept or legalized cryptocurrency, people can benefits from cryptocurrency by using payment transaction mode. I think Thailand government see the growing people, that using cryptocurrency and they decide to legalized cryptocurrency.
Activity: 98
July 08, 2018, 11:42:03 AM
Thailand has a perfect mix that makes it easy for Bitcoin to succeed here as a foreign tourist, a source of foreign currency from many countries, and very friendly technology banks. And the issue of Thailand's legalization of bitcoins is just a matter of time
Activity: 434
Merit: 108
July 08, 2018, 11:35:59 AM
I think that for this country, it is a great progress. This news and opportunity will attract a large number of crypto investors and entrepreneurs from other countries. This is a favorable environment for doing business in this country. All year round warm weather, the sea, the tropics, all this contributes to and attracts the attention of those who are engaged in cryptocurrency. And the prices there are very attractive.
Pages:
Jump to: