Pages:
Author

Topic: Thailand Legalize Crypto currency - page 22. (Read 3019 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 100
July 08, 2018, 11:06:12 AM
Good to hear that more ASEAN countries are accepting cryptos instead of putting them in the prohibition list.
India is using bitcoin , they didn't accept it or deny it. So many bitcoin user over there.
but this news is very good news.
Activity: 688
Merit: 106
July 08, 2018, 11:00:09 AM
While there are several nations which are passing laws against crypto world.  Thailand has entered the list of the nations which have legalized crypto currency.  Thailand is mainly dependent on tourism industry.  So I think it is wise decision on t he part of a country where major source of income is from tourism.  So it will attract more tourists to this country.
It will benefit a lot to the country and is healthy signal for the health of Bitcoin family.
This adoption of bitcoin will have affect in their countries especially in their economy and industry. Furthermore, I think Thailand is one of the countries who already legalized cryptocurrencies and I hope because of this legalization many countries will also legalized it. Legalization of cryptocurrencies will give a lot of benefits to their country.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
July 08, 2018, 10:57:15 AM
Recently, the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) of Thailand has launched a detailed legal framework for this country on coding and ICO services, including licensing requirements, Fees and list of 7 coin are approved.

Of course, this is very good news for the world of crypto currency. I especially like that the government of Thailand establishes the rules for holding an ICO. This activity should be regulated, as it greatly reduces the popularity of the crypto currency by the presence of a large percentage of fraud. However, I did not see anywhere in what status the crypto currency in Thailand is recognized - means of payment, financial asset, commodity, property or other.
July 08, 2018, 10:56:52 AM
That's a great news! Day by day people are understanding the worth of crypto currency and gradually different countries have started to legalize it in their countries. The day is not far when everyone would be in favor of crypto currency.
Thailand's main income source is Tourism . The country have to understand people went there from  all over the world. they had to be accept it. and i appreciate the news.
July 08, 2018, 10:53:59 AM
Promising news, I believe that all countries will soon switch to tokenization, everything is exactly expected, the main thing is how fast.
One after every country can adopt bitcoin .
Thailand is based on tourism spot , they have to accepted bitcoin . People go there from all over the world.
Activity: 446
Merit: 13
July 08, 2018, 10:44:44 AM
While there are several nations which are passing laws against crypto world.  Thailand has entered the list of the nations which have legalized crypto currency.  Thailand is mainly dependent on tourism industry.  So I think it is wise decision on t he part of a country where major source of income is from tourism.  So it will attract more tourists to this country.
It will benefit a lot to the country and is healthy signal for the health of Bitcoin family.

Hi there virendarnagpal! It is good to know that Thailand one of the Asia tourist destinations accept bitcoin as a payment. If it is true then it could also be better than the local company embraces the bitcoin era. I know that there are with some unpleasant wrongdoing that also legalizes in Thailand, that is what I think that their government is open-minded to things that could potentially elevate the country in terms of income and global GDP. To the op, I think it could be better if you could include some useful link that will concrete the claim. And to further read something about the good news you bring.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
July 08, 2018, 10:41:02 AM
Good to hear that more ASEAN countries are accepting cryptos instead of putting them in the prohibition list.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 10:40:07 AM
This is a good news to the cryptoworld and to the people of Thailand as they can now maximize their participation with this technology that will improve their financial aspects once they start to invest and hold. This could also attract more cryptohub to relocate in their country as crypto is legal as compared to much expensive countries in Europe. I'm hoping that more countries will open doors to legalize crypto.
Activity: 17
July 08, 2018, 10:27:01 AM

This is a good news for our community. Everyday more and more countries will legalize bitcoin and I expect the latter will be all countries.
Activity: 294
Your professional profile on the blockchain
July 08, 2018, 10:25:42 AM
Thailand has succesfully adding the number of country that legalize and accept cryptocurrency in their country. As a person who understand the pros and cons of crypto, im very happy to hear that. Im also agree with your opinion thailand's decision can be a healthy signal for bitcoin world.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs
July 08, 2018, 10:24:54 AM

there may be a beneficial effect on the crypto world when Thailand is more friendly with bitcoin. but I do not think this will be a big impact on Thailand, especially in the tourism industry.
and if this is true I just want to appreciate it.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
July 08, 2018, 10:19:24 AM

This is a good news for many people because the bitcoin or crypto currency is growing worldwide and it has been legalized in thailand I think there are many more places where bitcoin can spread to their country.

4 years ago, I'm ever trade Stellar on Thailand exchange , it means that their government already legalize bitcoin right ?
Well if this good news and more and more, I believe bitcoin will keep increase in the future so hold on tight ,guys.

Keep hold and profit
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
July 08, 2018, 10:15:31 AM
In an article they say that.  Approved Cryptocurrencies
The Thai Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) announced on Friday the details of the country’s cryptocurrency and initial coin offering (ICO) regulations. The measures were approved at the regulator’s June 7 meeting and are expected to go into effect later on this month, according to local media. “The proposed approach has been through public hearings in several channels,” MGR Online wrote.

It seems that Thailand has been attracted by bitcoin/crypto until the Legalize. It’s a good news for the citizens of Thailand who has been holding bitcoin and it can be used as a transaction tool like fiat but must follow some rules that have been regulated by the government of Thailand

Activity: 420
July 07, 2018, 02:33:49 AM
the news that really makes the investors in thailand the government has legalized bitcoin as a valid currency and is valid today in my country the government still prohibits bitcoin for transactions directly because the government has not legalized bitcoin as the prevailing currency
Activity: 978
Merit: 250
July 07, 2018, 01:37:07 AM
I am really glad to this news but at the same time, I am also surprise to read this news about the country of Thailand being able to make legal the crypto currency community. Well, it is good thing for all of the crypto currency users of the Thailand, and also to us. Hopefully more news such as like this will continuously be made. This will bring more hopes to the other crypto users whose country still didn't recognize yet crypto currencies.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 07, 2018, 01:24:28 AM

This is a good news for many people because the bitcoin or crypto currency is growing worldwide and it has been legalized in thailand I think there are many more places where bitcoin can spread to their country.
Activity: 153
July 07, 2018, 01:17:58 AM
It really a good news for all crypto currency community it means that crypto will become very popular and there is a new door open ed to accept bitcoin.I hope not only in thailand but also around the world.Day by day more nations are becoming interested in investing with cryptocurrency.  It is good to hear that more countries are participating and giving opportunities to those who are willing to invest with crypto.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
July 06, 2018, 10:16:14 PM
More and more countries are now legalizing cryptocurrency which is a great indication that cryptocurrency are the best type of investment and technology at the same time to grab because the different countries from different part of the world will not accept cryptocurrency if they didn't see the importance of having this kind of technology.
Activity: 214
Merit: 20
July 06, 2018, 07:48:30 PM

Very good, another good news, but just like india i think.
It won't affec market since the trade volume on thailand btc hodler is not much

It is good news that some countries are legalizing crypto currency we are almost there in the future that most of the countries used digital money in paying their bills and giving some opportunity to the unemployed society to have their income.
Activity: 70
July 06, 2018, 07:19:54 PM
I am very happy for this country, it is a serious and at the same time a great step into the future, because without the legalization of crypto currency all countries can not do.
Pages:
Jump to: