Pages:
Author

Topic: Thailand Legalize Crypto currency - page 26. (Read 3019 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 7
July 04, 2018, 10:06:26 PM
That's incredible! I think the next few years if Thailand has legalized cryptocurrency now, Thailand will become a developed country, not a developing country. It certainly will also have a positive impact on Altcoin there, and the most important is the interest of the people there will be more increased from now.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 10:05:00 PM
I think this is great news. I hope other countries will take part in this race. Big countries like China in particular.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 09:37:39 PM
I was tired of reading about countries that ban or establish regulations on cryprocurrencies. This news made me hopeful about the crypto future.

You are right there buddy. It is a really great news for me. And hopefully more upcoming news will be like this one, wherein a certain countries will turn the crypto currencies into legal. I was hoping that more countries will come to notice and understand the good of crypto currencies to each and everyone of us.
Activity: 157
July 04, 2018, 09:29:29 PM
I was tired of reading about countries that ban or establish regulations on cryprocurrencies. This news made me hopeful about the crypto future.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
July 04, 2018, 09:22:47 PM
some other Asian countries will follow Thailand footsteps  that receiving cryptocurrency as legitimate payments within the country, the only problem is  we do not know in detail what the permissions are used for, is there a certain condition! but it is a good move that Asian and state-based tourism officials accept crypto currency.
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
July 04, 2018, 09:21:23 PM
It's a very good news.. I think all the countries will legalize cryptocurrency soon. Because they have to do that. The paper money will fade away soon, so they will need to use crypto. And ofcourse United States of America should solve the crypto problem. I think some states start to use it but not all..
Activity: 784
Merit: 314
July 04, 2018, 09:14:44 PM
this has a very good effect, that Southeast Asia has started to accept the arrival of cryptocurrency, it is not impossible other countries in Southeast Asia will also give freedom about this cryptocurrency, I think crypto cannot be dammed in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
July 04, 2018, 09:10:57 PM
This is great, more adoption means more power to the crypto,and Thailand is a city with high tourist visit, it will increase the crypto fame and I believe there will be a lot of foreigners try to used crypto, I am so excited to see what next country is going to adopt crypto, crypto is very good to help the economic of the developing countries
Activity: 476
Merit: 359
July 04, 2018, 07:49:22 PM
Even though thailand make bitcoin legal in their country, not all vendor will adapt to bitcoin itself. Legalization means there will be tax too for anything sone with bitcoin, like when you buy thinga, or even changing your coin to fiat.

You guys only seeing the positive things from the news. I suggest you guys also consider the negative (or not so good) things from this news, or every news.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
This Is Promissing Project
July 04, 2018, 07:48:18 PM
come again good news for us, this is good news, and hopefully other countries will follow their policy ..
Activity: 3
July 04, 2018, 07:41:26 PM
While there are several nations which are passing laws against crypto world.  Thailand has entered the list of the nations which have legalized crypto currency.  Thailand is mainly dependent on tourism industry.  So I think it is wise decision on t he part of a country where major source of income is from tourism.  So it will attract more tourists to this country.
It will benefit a lot to the country and is healthy signal for the health of Bitcoin family.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
July 04, 2018, 07:39:37 PM
It always overwhelm me when I hear news about cryptocurrencies being accepted by countries especially those countries that are advance in the field of teechnology. It always give me the feeling that I wanted to travel. I have a friend who is already a successful one who wanders around other counntries. I wonder if he ever heard about bitcoins or any other crypto there in Thailand.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
July 04, 2018, 07:31:56 PM
Thailand legalizing crypto currency is a good news because it means more investors will trust bitcoin.More demands could make the market pump.
Activity: 562
Merit: 250
July 04, 2018, 07:17:54 PM
That's a great news! Day by day people are understanding the worth of crypto currency and gradually different countries have started to legalize it in their countries. The day is not far when everyone would be in favor of crypto currency.
Wow that's great news cause everyday bitcoin increase there popularity and accepted in so many countries now they understand the mission of bitcoin cause bitcoin goal to help them to become successful. I hope all countries now accepting bitcoin as partners in business and life too.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
July 04, 2018, 05:35:45 PM
A very good news! Thailand is an emerging economy and if the Thai government has indeed legalize cryptocurrencies including Bitcoins that would ignite other governments to look into legalizing cryptcurrencies in their respective countries.
Furthermore, I believe that no one can stop or ban the use of cryptocurrencies and on top of that everyone has accepted that blockchain technology that is one of the most important discoveries in this century! Way to go Thailand and way to go Cryptocurrencies!!
Activity: 280
July 04, 2018, 05:19:25 PM
Hearing this kind of positive news feels good. Also, countries legalising bitcoin can make an impact on bitcoin price positively.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 05:09:53 PM
Many countries have adopted for the use of electronic money for payment. But not every country wants it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
July 04, 2018, 04:55:23 PM
That is another big leap of bitcoin and crypto currency if that is true about thailand ,a famous country in southeast asia that is legalizing the crypto currency in that country, rhis means that cryptocurrency is moving around the world and that is very good sign that crypto is a another good type of currency which a digital currency.
Activity: 66
Merit: 1
July 04, 2018, 04:33:25 PM
Thai Sec's gave permit for seven cryptocurrencies, used for initial coin offerings (ICOs), to be traded as trading pairs. They are bitcoin, ethereum, bitcoin cash, ethereum classic, litecoin, ripple, and stellar. This is great news for the crypto economy and will create better avenues for the people there to invest and use cryptos now.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
July 04, 2018, 04:25:16 PM
While there are several nations which are passing laws against crypto world.  Thailand has entered the list of the nations which have legalized crypto currency.  Thailand is mainly dependent on tourism industry.  So I think it is wise decision on t he part of a country where major source of income is from tourism.  So it will attract more tourists to this country.
It will benefit a lot to the country and is healthy signal for the health of Bitcoin family.
Crypto currencies were never banned in Thailand. They just made the law related to crypto currencies more clear. They started to regulate bitcoin and other crypto currencies (which is in fact a bad thing for most of the people including the investors) and are close enough to start taxing the investors and business models that uses crypto currencies. Lets just see what happens in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: