Pages:
Author

Topic: The $1 Million Dollar Bitcoin - page 8. (Read 25625 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
MFG Token Sale - 1st of January
October 02, 2017, 02:07:09 PM
I think it is beyond far-fetched for bitcoin to ever reach 1m each. I think even a price of 100k is probably beyond the realistic expectations of most people, but far more likely.
Activity: 602
Merit: 259
October 02, 2017, 02:02:50 PM
Just wait for the half of the population from the world to get into bitcoin and you will see what is the power of bitcoin really. I mean half of the population is around 300 billion and even if each if them out 10 USD in the bitcoin then we will have 3000 billion dollars of market and the market cap will be reached in no time. That explains how we will discover the price of bitcoin equal to one millions. Easy but that will take time for that much people to get it.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
October 02, 2017, 01:30:36 PM
We can figure out how to make it $ 10,000. I think the batch application can lead to high prices. The present value of this period does not even increase, so why do people think that it will achieve high value
We can only hope, but I think the BTC price will be $ 9000 - $ 11000 maximum!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 11, 2017, 09:49:31 PM
For bitcoin to reach a million or even half a million dollars seems to be still very far from happening. If you are going to observe bitcoin's price trend including the major dips and increases it can be easily predicted that bitcoin will not reach half a million even in 100 years.
Activity: 38
September 11, 2017, 08:39:30 PM
Not saying that will happen in the next 5 years, maybe not even in the next 10 years. But you guys have to remember that there are more millionaries in the world than the number of Bitcoins that will ever exist, so one million dollars per Bitcoin is quite possible.
Activity: 2
July 29, 2017, 06:16:37 PM
Re-posting part of my reply from BTC-E thread.

4) Even if all humans put all cash they had into come crypto coins - it would simply reshuffle existing crumbs mostly.

5) By understanding fears and manias such as greed, envy, cowardice, jealousy, etc aka knowing self and influence we humans can  enjoy our life on Earth.

6) If its not done fight for a crumbs continues, while very few withhold most resources including technological ones from most. Increasing pollution and rise  of fuck life attitude leads to end of human on Earth (not an overall end, yet a evolutionary setback)

If this text saved you $$$$$ you were going to spend on psychiatrist send tips to 1FCWF4qYMY78ZFfJxp6SLiD4XMfnTjFVrB. Min suggested tip 100 usd Smiley

Feel free to comment.
Activity: 168
July 29, 2017, 06:00:53 PM
I think in 2020 we will see 10.000$ . It's realistic ! But I would like to see 30.000$.... 1 Million maybe in 20-30 years, but many things can be change in this period in the world....

I think 1 million is a dream that will probably never happen but I hope. $10k in 2020 is very realistic and I wouldn't be surprised it if it actually higher. By then we should be back to lower fees and a much more scalable bitcoin.
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
July 29, 2017, 05:45:42 PM
I think in 2020 we will see 10.000$ . It's realistic ! But I would like to see 30.000$.... 1 Million maybe in 20-30 years, but many things can be change in this period in the world....
But what if the situation turns out to be quite different in time? The fact is that to date very many people start to believe in Bitcoin and save it for future prices. And the reality of the intention to store for a long time for several years can dozens. Can users actually see the official after years and years?
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
July 29, 2017, 04:08:46 PM
This recent breakout took the marketcap to 100B, rather easily and in an unexpectedly short amount of time.

For it to go from 100B to 1Trillion doesn't even seem that far fetched anymore.

Here's a few thoughts, what if:

* Smaller countries have bold leaders that decide to heavily go into BTC and other small/mid sized countries start to do the same.

* Smaller banks (or even central) start to hoard BTC (probably already happens on the low)

* Pairs start popping up for crypto on all traditional exchanges

* Billionaires start to notice the frenzy and play the markets (already happening)

* The Elite start to hoard (aka Rothschild's recent purchase)

* Compared to some markets out there, 100B is tiny.

1M per bitcoin seems as crazy today, as $1 did when it was worth a fraction of a penny, then when $1000 did when it was on par with the dollar..

Only a few points in this list make sense (actually, just a lonely one)

First of all, market cap is a bullshit metric which is utterly misleading and deceiving as has been explained a lot of times. Billionaires as well as elites don't keep their wealth in money or even financial assets. The most valuable asset out there is power, and it can't be bought with money either. Central banks are unlikely to accept Bitcoin since they already have gold for hoarding and dollars for spending. Essentially the same pertains to governments and countries as whole. The only point in your list which is real and makes some sense is about regular exchanges starting to list Bitcoin, and even in that case they won't list Bitcoin as such (too risky) but rather Bitcoin derivatives like cash-settled futures and options or ETF securities (if the latter get approved, of course)
Activity: 252
Merit: 123
July 29, 2017, 04:00:53 PM
This recent breakout took the marketcap to 100B, rather easily and in an unexpectedly short amount of time.

* Smaller countries have bold leaders that decide to heavily go into BTC and other small/mid sized countries start to do the same.

* Smaller banks (or even central) start to hoard BTC (probably already happens on the low)

* Billionaires start to notice the frenzy and play the markets (already happening)

1M per bitcoin seems as crazy today, as $1 did when it was worth a fraction of a penny, then when $1000 did when it was on par with the dollar..

$1000 was never crazy for a long term goal, it was only crazy to think it would shoot from 1 to 1000 in the space of a couple years. Right now $1M is crazy no matter what time horizon you look at, bitcoin doesn't have that much going for it or anything that would give it reason to have a marketcap of a trillion dollars.
Activity: 168
July 29, 2017, 03:54:56 PM

Activity: 602
Merit: 251
I am a professional Web Designer and Developer
July 29, 2017, 03:15:14 PM
For 1 Bitcoin to be worth $1,000,000, the total market cap of Bitcoin would have to be $21 trillion dollars. What are the odds of this happening?

For reference, the amount of physical $dollars and coins in circulation are around $1.2 trillion. The global M2 money supply of all currencies are around $45 trillion. The market cap of all mined gold is around $7 trillion.

Will 1 Bitcoin be worth a million dollars? Half a million? Thoughts?

I think Bitcoin will pump so high. But, 1 Bitcoin = 1 Million or Half million is not possible on next 50 years. But I believe Bitcoin will reach $5000 shortly. And it will continue pump. And Bitcoin will cross the limit of my hope. Bitcoin is the Future.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
July 27, 2017, 03:58:00 AM
It's not going to happen, not even $10,000 in plenty of years. We might be lucky if we'll see the price go to $2000 as max ATH, which isn't that unreasonable after we manage to get more investor money on board. But at this point it's a million miles away  Wink
Bitcoin has already reached the ATH price of $2850 last month.Still its going to increase more after august 1.We could not be able to exactly predict when bitcoin price could reach $1,00,000 but on seeing the ever increasing demand for bitcoins and its mass adoption,it might be possible to reach in the near future.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Blocklancer Freelance on the Blockchain
July 25, 2017, 08:37:36 AM
Activity: 259
Merit: 250
July 25, 2017, 07:52:30 AM
I'm going to be optimistic and say 100k BTC by 2020 and 1 million by 2030. But honestly, Who knows what sort of disasters that Bitcion or the internet may face by then.
Activity: 106
July 25, 2017, 07:49:57 AM
As if users did not believe in bitcoin, but he can not reach one million for a coin. This is too high a price to which you need to go a few thousand years, constantly raising prices for everything else.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 25, 2017, 07:37:50 AM
Yea well it can be either 100k in 2022 or back to 1$ everything is possible.

I dont think it would be worthless 5 years from now for btc to drop to 1$. Though anything is possible, that's unlikely to happen especially that btc would more likely than not, be shooting up even more as per most indicators. But 100k is also a bit too unrealistic.
Activity: 28
July 24, 2017, 05:10:13 PM
Yea well it can be either 100k in 2022 or back to 1$ everything is possible.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
July 24, 2017, 05:01:54 PM
100k bitcoin in 2022

Yeah.. it is possible. Even at $100,000 per coin, the market cap of Bitcoin will be lower than that of other currencies such as the United States Dollar and the Euro. Also, we need to remember that a large fraction (may be up to 15%) of the BTC market cap is "lost", since no one is having the private keys for those coins.

Well if I have to discuss here about that number maybe I should bring a lot of articles from searched sites.That possibilities you are talking about is still an inpiration for everybody who took part of this economic growth of digital assets. So if we have to take a serious analysis,  we could not define to an exact phase that each coin will reach that far of price demand in the market, well I could not really believe that it's an affordable price if in case that will happen in the future of digital currency bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
July 24, 2017, 04:13:23 PM
I would not harbor the hopes of seeing the price of bitcoin at those levels. These last days of high volatility have revealed how easily manipulable and insecure would be to use bitcoin as a store of value.  Moreover, I dare say that bitcoin is still an unfinished experiment, a revolutionary beginning of what tomorrow's economy will be.
That is only the case due to the currently low volume of the market. If the financial systems of the world were to actually run through Bitcoin, volatility would massively decrease.
More pressing issues are the long transaction times and the atrocious transaction fees that would follow such a wide adoption, but these would definitely be addressed on the way.

Thus the only real threat would be a crypto-currency that is vastly better than BTC that also becomes adopted at a much faster rate before BTC can solve all scaling issues

That is not because of low volume

If Bitcoin remains exclusively a speculative asset, no volume will be enough to stabilize its price. The logic behind this conclusion is quite simple though. No matter how high the price climbs, Bitcoin as a speculative asset will remain small in respect to real economy as well as other financial markets which are backed up by this economy (so to speak). The bottom line is that unless Bitcoin is accepted by the world as a real currency (like the US dollar or Euro), nothing is going to change in this department (i.e. in respect to volatility)
Pages:
Jump to: