Pages:
Author

Topic: The $1 Million Dollar Bitcoin - page 6. (Read 25625 times)

Activity: 325
Merit: 250
November 07, 2017, 04:38:44 PM
If the FED pumps enough$ into the economy. Hyperinflation and sky is the limit. Your precious bitcoin with a 1 million dollar value is at the doorstep.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
November 07, 2017, 04:34:20 PM
For 1 Bitcoin to be worth $1,000,000, the total market cap of Bitcoin would have to be $21 trillion dollars. What are the odds of this happening?
For reference, the amount of physical $dollars and coins in circulation are around $1.2 trillion. The global M2 money supply of all currencies are around $45 trillion. The market cap of all mined gold is around $7 trillion.
Will 1 Bitcoin be worth a million dollars? Half a million? Thoughts?
It's not going to happen, not even $10,000 in plenty of years. We might be lucky if we'll see the price go to $2000 as max ATH, which isn't that unreasonable after we manage to get more investor money on board. But at this point it's a million miles away  Wink
Bitcoin selling at $10,000 is around the corner. Smiley So, that is no longer a big deal because in this year alone 2017 bitcoin has gained over 700% increase in value. If bitcoin can manage to grow with even 500% every year. bitcoin will definitely surpass $10,000 benchmark by 2018.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
November 07, 2017, 03:16:04 PM
I think it would even more popular than it already is.I like the instability really. It leading to more and more people to be included into it then if it had been steady just not viable that is all really.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
November 07, 2017, 02:35:29 PM
We should not think that big because it would be impossible for people to buy one only millionaires would be able to buy this way no one would make profit out of it because no one is able to buy it.
Activity: 563
Merit: 501
S> Cheap SocialMedia Hype's
November 07, 2017, 02:21:16 PM
if you want you bitcoin to loanyou can try is financing program in poloniex so savetyand this forum bitcointalk you can test section financing you should use collateral system and escrow

Thanks for the advice! I will go save the financing program in poloniex and test collateral system with the bitcointalk forum right away.
Activity: 2
November 07, 2017, 02:08:13 PM
if you want you bitcoin to loanyou can try is financing program in poloniex so savetyand this forum bitcointalk you can test section financing you should use collateral system and escrow
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
November 07, 2017, 01:07:37 AM
I think 1million dollars is very impossible to happen . Because if you have hundreds of bitcoin you will become rich. What if those people have thousands of bitcoin so they have billion of dollars. Even if you wait hundreds of years bitcoin will not reach that. I think the highest price of bitcoin is 30k or 50k dollars and i hope it will reach that. But it depends on the demand on the market if the price increase or decrease.
Activity: 3
November 07, 2017, 12:21:41 AM
It would really be something if this was feasible and true but I do not believe that this occasion to happen. I actually do no want to get my expectations up for something which is nearly not possible. I rather concentrate on what can really occur with the value of the Bitcoin.
Activity: 112
Merit: 100
November 06, 2017, 06:36:44 PM
I can't imagine what the world will look like if everyone's using bitcoin and the government can't collect tax at all.
some people want to pay taxes. they just want to control how govs spend it, that's it.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
October 05, 2017, 05:01:22 PM
Well  for me , before that would happen, bitcoin would have been legalised and replaced fiat or running very close with fiat. This would obviously mean more minning and then we could be thinking of that.

Bitcoin is not even illegal. Bitcoin just don't get recognition by the government or the government don't really talk about bitcoin because it will cause a hype. Some of the governments don't ban bitcoin because banning bitcoin will create a different effect. People are going to find out about it since there will be articles about it as well as announcements. Instead of burying the idea of bitcoin, it will serve as an advertisement for it. When they released a statement about bitcoin, people will be curious about bitcoin and why is the government banning it. And so they will learn that you can transact with people from the other side of the world by just having to a pay a couple of centavos. This is such a huge advantage for the people because sending money across countries costs a lot. With bitcoin, it costs almost nothing at all.

I do agree that before this happens, bitcoin would have already replaced fiat. I can't imagine what the world will look like if everyone's using bitcoin and the government can't collect tax at all.
if you have bitcoins of 1 million dollar than i than you are the luckiest men because the prices of bitcoins are getting higher and soon you will be a rich man and than you can buy what ever you want and you will be thankful to bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
October 05, 2017, 02:17:23 PM
Well  for me , before that would happen, bitcoin would have been legalised and replaced fiat or running very close with fiat. This would obviously mean more minning and then we could be thinking of that.

Bitcoin is not even illegal. Bitcoin just don't get recognition by the government or the government don't really talk about bitcoin because it will cause a hype. Some of the governments don't ban bitcoin because banning bitcoin will create a different effect. People are going to find out about it since there will be articles about it as well as announcements. Instead of burying the idea of bitcoin, it will serve as an advertisement for it. When they released a statement about bitcoin, people will be curious about bitcoin and why is the government banning it. And so they will learn that you can transact with people from the other side of the world by just having to a pay a couple of centavos. This is such a huge advantage for the people because sending money across countries costs a lot. With bitcoin, it costs almost nothing at all.

I do agree that before this happens, bitcoin would have already replaced fiat. I can't imagine what the world will look like if everyone's using bitcoin and the government can't collect tax at all.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 624
October 05, 2017, 01:30:41 PM
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
October 05, 2017, 12:59:54 PM
Well it is really very hard that Bitcoin reach $1 Million, as the bitcoin's price since its creation is increasing slowly, and in the few coming years we can expect a maximum of $10k for 1 Bitcoin. But always there is a possibility to hit the $1 Million, but surely not in the near future.

One million is such a huge number for us to speculate. Back then, who would have thought that bitcoin will even reach $4500 in just a couple of months. In the future, the hype of bitcoin will be so crazy. You will be amazed by the amount of people talking about bitcoin. In my school, people are already talking about bitcoin. But that's mainly because they want to earn from it. Not to invest. It still helps for bitcoin to become mainstream. And bitcoin becoming mainstream is what we do need in order for the price to go as high as 1 million dollar.

I'm thinking that ones bitcoin has reached that price, the market will be moving a lot more. Just think about it. Today, with $4000, a movement of $150 is nothing at all. But back then, when the price of bitcoin was just $50, that $150 movement would've made a lot of people earn a lot of money. It almost doubled the price. So in the future, 5 digit ($10K and up) movements will be normal. We need a global hype for this to happen though.
Activity: 363
Merit: 101
October 05, 2017, 07:26:43 AM
We can figure out how to make it $ 10,000. I think the batch application can lead to high prices. The present value of this period does not even increase, so why do people think that it will achieve high value
We can only hope, but I think the BTC price will be $ 9000 - $ 11000 maximum!
This price is beyond the expectation but achievable as by seeing its popularity now I can estimate the time span of 10 years that will be taken by bitcoin to reach at its this destination of million. And by the rate of progress now it is 4500usd and this will be at 8000 at the end of this year, so keep motives high and then will be blessed a lot.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
October 04, 2017, 04:07:01 PM
Well it is really very hard that Bitcoin reach $1 Million, as the bitcoin's price since its creation is increasing slowly, and in the few coming years we can expect a maximum of $10k for 1 Bitcoin. But always there is a possibility to hit the $1 Million, but surely not in the near future.
Even on far future this thing wont really happen.Imagine if we do reach that $1M/BTC how much would be the entire marketcap? Insanely high,right? Even would surpass any cap into this planet which we can really presume that this thing is really an impossible thing.We should speculate lower and more realistic than on this one.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
October 04, 2017, 04:01:12 PM
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
Stake's discord https://discord.gg/cZhK9vp
October 04, 2017, 03:46:41 PM
I think in 2020 we will see 10.000$ . It's realistic ! But I would like to see 30.000$.... 1 Million maybe in 20-30 years, but many things can be change in this period in the world....
The actual fact is that no one can really say and we will all just keep speculating and hoping for the best to happen to bitcoin. We all want to be optimistic, I personally want to be optimistic to the level of 1satoshi being equivalent to 1USD one day which makes 1BTC equal to $100million... Grin who does not like something good. However, what bitcoin will turn out to be tomorrow, either successful or not, no one knows.

I'm doubting you can get anywhere near that many to agree to a single dominant currency for that.

Now, suppose it can actually get there, what about the fees at those rates? Can the network scale to serve that many people?

Activity: 910
Merit: 502
October 04, 2017, 02:58:51 PM
I think in 2020 we will see 10.000$ . It's realistic ! But I would like to see 30.000$.... 1 Million maybe in 20-30 years, but many things can be change in this period in the world....
The actual fact is that no one can really say and we will all just keep speculating and hoping for the best to happen to bitcoin. We all want to be optimistic, I personally want to be optimistic to the level of 1satoshi being equivalent to 1USD one day which makes 1BTC equal to $100million... Grin who does not like something good. However, what bitcoin will turn out to be tomorrow, either successful or not, no one knows.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
October 04, 2017, 07:58:30 AM
For 1 Bitcoin to be worth $1,000,000, the total market cap of Bitcoin would have to be $21 trillion dollars. What are the odds of this happening?

For reference, the amount of physical $dollars and coins in circulation are around $1.2 trillion. The global M2 money supply of all currencies are around $45 trillion. The market cap of all mined gold is around $7 trillion.

Will 1 Bitcoin be worth a million dollars? Half a million? Thoughts?

I think Bitcoin will pump so high. But, 1 Bitcoin = 1 Million or Half million is not possible on next 50 years. But I believe Bitcoin will reach $5000 shortly. And it will continue pump. And Bitcoin will cross the limit of my hope. Bitcoin is the Future.
I won't be surprised anyway how rapid the growth of bitcoin will be. From what I have seen this year alone, it is going to surprise almost everyone with everything working out well. I believe bitcoin will attain a bit of a high level one day but how much it would be will obviously still remain unknown but until then.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
https://saturn.black
October 04, 2017, 06:03:01 AM
Fully all maybe the new era of financial possibilities comes in fact.BTC in it only began with the large future.
Pages:
Jump to: