Pages:
Author

Topic: The $1 Million Dollar Bitcoin - page 7. (Read 25625 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
October 04, 2017, 05:58:25 AM
I think that will only grow every month.And to 2020 in general a price him will exceed supply 100000
Activity: 420
October 04, 2017, 05:52:38 AM
Me it seems to that it is necessary years one hundred that bitcoin costed one million. It is not real now.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
October 03, 2017, 05:11:29 PM
I think it is quite possible. Remember the figure you quote for the total $ value of gold and other assets is measured in today's dollar value. The dollar is a devaluing currency due to the continued printing of it. So eventually measured in dollars a bitcoin could easily reach $1,000,000 but could take 30 or more years to get there.
Activity: 26
October 03, 2017, 04:53:13 PM
How many does interestingly it need to time, that bitcoin costed one millions?As I understand, then to it yet far.
Activity: 22
October 03, 2017, 04:46:00 PM
For 1 Bitcoin to be worth $1,000,000, the total market cap of Bitcoin would have to be $21 trillion dollars. What are the odds of this happening?

For reference, the amount of physical $dollars and coins in circulation are around $1.2 trillion. The global M2 money supply of all currencies are around $45 trillion. The market cap of all mined gold is around $7 trillion.

Will 1 Bitcoin be worth a million dollars? Half a million? Thoughts?
Me time seems to will show.People will get rich or will expend the small amount of money in little to such to it self ardour.
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
October 03, 2017, 03:10:25 PM
I don't really expect to reach BITCOIN value that high. Govt. stand on BTC is not clear till now. Investors all over the world still fear to invest in BTC. Moreover, the growth rate of Altcoins divides the market cap. Still, there is a huge potential because much people around the world are still raw and want to enter crypto-market.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
October 03, 2017, 11:48:53 AM
One million is a lot. There is a lot of counting in that if you got it in singles!

However, one thing I have learned is never say never. Looking over this thread, so many people thought that $2K and $5K were impossible numbers. Now I know a million is a long way from that but. There is proportionally speaking only a small handful of people using Bitcoin today, once the community doesn't self destruct - or Amy fundamental weakness occurs in the mathematics - a large influx of new user could have an unimaginable impact on the price.

Maybe not $1Million but in ten years (2027) I don't see why $250K isn't on the table.

Mental not, check this post and cringe in 2027.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
October 03, 2017, 11:38:02 AM
Just wait for the half of the population from the world to get into bitcoin and you will see what is the power of bitcoin really. I mean half of the population is around 300 billion and even if each if them out 10 USD in the bitcoin then we will have 3000 billion dollars of market and the market cap will be reached in no time. That explains how we will discover the price of bitcoin equal to one millions. Easy but that will take time for that much people to get it.
Half of the world? Grin That would be huge. Are the users of bitcoin presently in the whole world even up to 1% for now? I am not sure though as that is just an assumption… But I should not be far from it.

The thing is if we can attain that level of half of the world making use of bitcoin, then I see no reason why the market cap stated by OP cannot be feasible. However, this being huge must have really had a huge impact in the development of bitcoin over the years and I am sure it will not come without its challenges.
Activity: 714
October 03, 2017, 07:48:49 AM
For 1 Bitcoin to be worth $1,000,000, the total market cap of Bitcoin would have to be $21 trillion dollars. What are the odds of this happening?

For reference, the amount of physical $dollars and coins in circulation are around $1.2 trillion. The global M2 money supply of all currencies are around $45 trillion. The market cap of all mined gold is around $7 trillion.

No. 1 million is way too much. I'm quite sure it will reach 10000$ and above, but how much above it remains to be seen. Potentially 100000$ in not so distant future provided that nothing goes terribly wrong.
1 million dollar for 1 BTC not much if Bitcoin can become the best currency for worldwide in future! The total supply coins of Bitcoin is the reason make its value can increases to that price, because Bitcoin is nothing if you compare it to FIAT Grin

If that happens, I guess more people will be having wealthy life specially those who holds bigger funds of bitcoin nowadays. The patience might be so hard for them if that will happen $1M per bitcoin becoming a reality for all investors who holds and saved their bitcoin for the future. So for those who have not yet save their bitcoins, do it now and be surprise soon.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 03, 2017, 07:28:54 AM
I  not expect that because is unreal,if every day have more and more bitcoins in some near furture he will be stabile on some value with small osscilations like any other real currency,maybe 10k or 20k but milion is not real.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
October 03, 2017, 07:06:04 AM

The bitcoin community is only trying to reach for the moon at its current status...But a million to one?! Now that’s trying to reach another universe!! Many speculations and predictions are commin out which are quite realistic..But $1M? One will have to slap himself on the face just to make sure his awake if that were to happen... Cheesy
Activity: 101
October 03, 2017, 06:52:43 AM
25000$ on December 2018
Activity: 127
October 03, 2017, 06:44:15 AM
Hardfork manipulators and other fools like Dimon from JP will try their best to bash btc way to that heights... but they will still try to profit from it...lol...
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
October 03, 2017, 01:41:35 AM

No. 1 million is way too much. I'm quite sure it will reach 10000$ and above, but how much above it remains to be seen. Potentially 100000$ in not so distant future provided that nothing goes terribly wrong.
1 million dollar for 1 BTC not much if Bitcoin can become the best currency for worldwide in future! The total supply coins of Bitcoin is the reason make its value can increases to that price, because Bitcoin is nothing if you compare it to FIAT Grin
Activity: 14
October 03, 2017, 12:45:55 AM
I don't think it's possible for Bitcoin to hit 1 million dollar with this kind of pace and practice.
Gold has that much market capacity because it used all over the world so they consider mining it .
Like wise if all the financial department of every country were to be running on Bitcoin we could expect that kind of money to reach.
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
October 03, 2017, 12:37:31 AM

It sounds very much fetched to me. I know we all believe in the crypto world and specifically on the bitcoin we have that trust which makes us think of it in different way than other currencies. But 1 million USD per bitcoin will not happen or at least the market cap will never reach that level. There is simple logic, people will always go crazy when the prices are hiked and they start selling their bitcoins for the fiat love. This drops the market cap heavily and then it has to cover that value again to recover that much market cap and again start from there onward. This cycle makes the incriminating order of bitcoin very slow and hence there won't be any time it's getting at one million.

Activity: 980
Merit: 507
October 02, 2017, 03:19:53 PM

The odds of uh., I don't know probably never? Seriously man market cap of 21 trillion dollars. Well for that happening just in case you need to wait for a few more decades.
And just in case,just if bitcoin capital crosses that of fiat and gold,the whole world economy may collapse financially. So its very much unlikely for such a thing to happen,too bad.
Activity: 420
October 02, 2017, 03:05:40 PM

Activity: 574
Merit: 251
October 02, 2017, 02:26:37 PM

Looking at your mathematical presentation here it seems impossible to me. But in terms of virtual currency it can hold that value and may not be possible to trade with the real currency becuase there won't be enough to trade against it. Banking system will go crazy if something like that happens in the first place. The chaos will actually happen when most of the investors will be dumping the bitcoin at the same time and leading to the pressure on banks for that much fiat to keep ready for them to pass on. Looks little complex in terms of how it will work.
Activity: 281
Organic PR on Tier 1 media
October 02, 2017, 02:12:44 PM
I'm going to be optimistic and say 100k BTC by 2020 and 1 million by 2030. But honestly, Who knows what sort of disasters that Bitcion or the internet may face by then.
that disaster fact made me worried about its price, but I'm pretty sure that these disasters can't undo the price of bitcoin where it starts, so it's cool to be optimistic.
Pages:
Jump to: