Pages:
Author

Topic: The advantages of bitcoin - page 31. (Read 20534 times)

FRJ
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer
December 23, 2017, 11:51:54 AM
I want to appreciate with you.You have told good points.Yeah,of course these are included in the advantages of bitcoin.But bitcoin has so many other advantages.All of them may be cannot described in words as well.You have told some common advantages. But you haven't told the financial benefits. Actually,they are many too.

Look,bitcoin gives us financial freedom.It has given us the chance to get rid of the rules and regulations of banks or third parties. Again,it has created a way to easier transaction. The transaction fee is not high at all. Last but not the least,in the conclusion we can say that bitcoin is making us more digital.
Activity: 798
Merit: 10
December 23, 2017, 11:44:37 AM
Many benefits that we can get with bitcoin, for example for anyone who used to send money to various countries and very dependent with the banks then can divert to bitcoin, with bitcoin transaction faster and safer than banks.
Activity: 68
December 23, 2017, 11:30:54 AM
For me the advantages of bitcoin are:

You are anonymous - using the blockchain technology your personal information is hidden in public but only your wallet address is visible, the transactions is also visible in the public but no one knows who is behind in that transactions.

Security - transactions in bitcoin is so secured because of the blockchain technology that is no need to cross on a central bank to protect you against thief.

Freedom - you and only you are responsible to your money, you can buy anything that accept bitcoin across the globe, you don't need to worry about taxes, you can do transaction anytime anywhere and much more.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
December 23, 2017, 11:21:02 AM
Bitcoin poses many advantages.
It's a money generator.
The market is easy.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
December 23, 2017, 11:18:38 AM
I think one of the best advantages of using bitcoin is making the life of every individual easier and convenient than before.
Bitcoin provides you options on how to earn money in the easiest way. Bitcoin provides you a high yield of interest which will accumulate a huge amount of ROI in future. and It ranges from high future profits, safe transactions, fast transactions etc. With BTC transactions can be made within split seconds no matter where you are in the world. BTC transactions are also transparent making it easy to be traced, BTC is just wonderful with numerous advantages.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
December 23, 2017, 10:56:24 AM
Since there are multiple redundant copies of the transactions database, no one can seize bitcoins. The most someone can do is force the user, by other means, to send the the bitcoins to someone else. This means that governments can’t freeze someone’s wealth, and thus users of Bitcoins will have complete freedom to do anything they want with their money.
Activity: 353
Merit: 4
December 23, 2017, 10:32:36 AM
For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.

it's true that's all. bitcoin is a blessing for those connected with it.
Activity: 104
Merit: 4
December 23, 2017, 10:01:10 AM
It has a lot of advantages specially for individuals way of living.It opens a lot of opportunity since it's open for everyone who wants to earned money and have a savings.Since the concept of bitcoin is a digital transactions not just the bitcoin but all of the digital transactions software apps and etc makes our life more easier in trading world.It also serves as a digital wallets since some of btc could be store for a long period of time.
Activity: 57
Merit: 2
December 23, 2017, 05:45:21 AM
Bitcoin has low inflation risk, its Safe, simple and cheap (with Bitcoins once you have the money you have it and that's that); Its easy to carry; also it's Untraceable (the benefit is that you don't have to be afraid of any organization of being able to trace the source of your funds).
Furthermore,the user can transfer bitcoins to his friend or family members. Bitcoins can be used to recharge mobile vouchers, to book tickets and even to pay school fees; no transaction fees and if it is applied only after talking to the buyer.they are stored on mobile devices, desktop computers or taken as a hard copy on paper.Bitcoins and transactions by using public key and private keys. The received Bitcoins can be converted into cash amount at market places or individuals or Bitcoin ATMs....
Activity: 238
December 23, 2017, 05:23:17 AM
To collect a bitcoin and use it in the future to very important things you want or i want, very advantages of bitcoin is to help us that buying a food or house etc.
Activity: 143
December 22, 2017, 10:43:04 PM
It will make payments easy and secure, you're in control. Payments can be sent through accounts.
Activity: 24
December 22, 2017, 08:00:52 PM
You saved your money for the future and invest for the better world currency in this days.
Activity: 350
December 22, 2017, 07:53:08 PM
For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.
Like them,  bitcoin has many advantages and one of this advantages is that you can sustain all your basic needs and necessities.it also make many people wealthy and able to answer all there financial problem.
That is not a particular advantage of bitcoin, any investment that is good can give to you the same effects the biggest difference if bitcoin with many other investments is that bitcoin is not a stock and as such its movements are very different from each other.
Activity: 223
Merit: 250
December 22, 2017, 06:37:21 PM
Bitcoin has created the opportunities for the people who hold the currency it will give good and very reasonable returns where non of the currencies will give this profit. this is the biggest advantage of bitcoin for me. There is lot more like global access etc.
It is not a nature of a currency should has, it is the nature of an asset for investment or worse is speculation. Actually Bitcoin has both, investor and speculator. There are many people know cryptocurrency and the profit can earning from this field, so, it is an interesting cake to make money of anyone, not only the real investor want to invest.
Activity: 24
December 22, 2017, 05:00:35 PM
Indeed bitcoin has many advantages. For me it gives me chance  to increase my income.  it is doable! yes , you can work while earning at bitcoin.  Investing your extra time? or most of your time for your better future is not really bad idea. 
Bitcoin helps to  promote interaction with lot of people, building life to the most extent while continuing learning from other ideas.
Activity: 213
December 22, 2017, 04:09:23 PM
There are a lot of advantages of bitcoins like keeping bitcoins for long time the value gets double, triple and so on. Secondly there is no taxation policy against bitcoins by the government which is a best news for the investors and gets a huge profit.
Activity: 92
December 22, 2017, 03:56:03 PM
safe privacy.
decentralized independent
low transaction charges.
earn money with bitcoin trading and mining.Quick and Cheap Transactions, Irreversible Transactions
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
December 22, 2017, 03:38:45 PM
firstly bitcoin is the most popular digital currency  in this world.you can use it to do trading to earn money.you can also do some shopping using bitcoin.in addition,with the help of bitcoin you can directly remove your proverty .
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 22, 2017, 03:21:00 PM
Bitcoin has created the opportunities for the people who hold the currency it will give good and very reasonable returns where non of the currencies will give this profit. this is the biggest advantage of bitcoin for me. There is lot more like global access etc.
Activity: 84
XWIN CryptoBet ICO 01/01/18
December 22, 2017, 03:12:06 PM
Bitcoin helps me to increase my current income. For me, that's one of the main advantages!
Pages:
Jump to: