Pages:
Author

Topic: The advantages of bitcoin - page 34. (Read 20534 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
December 12, 2017, 06:38:55 AM
we can take advantage of the advantages of Bitcoin is for fast transactions between countries that if we want for friends or family who are abroad. Secondly, we can use Bitcoin as a means to invest with minimal capital. Third, we can learn from many things before we have Bitcoin in Bitcointalk. Fourth, we can earn from and get an opinion from Bitcoin if we want and continue to learn about Bitcoin in the forum.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
December 12, 2017, 06:29:16 AM
bitcoin has a lot of advantages one can help to get much money Tongue
Activity: 460
December 12, 2017, 06:27:16 AM
the advantage of bitcoin in some of these is bitcoin you really earn and make sure you earn your money inenvested as just another site that is purely scam but if you want to not invest money you will just ask for a forum because it does not You need to invest money to post you there and raise a rank you'll earn a lot

Theres a lot of advantage of bitcoin some of that is undergraduate  and unemployed because no need you are graduate or none regular work because bitcoin is helpful for us to get money and daily needs and  its not hard to get profit because you in a house and you have a campaign  and posting you get a money.some of young  age is also use a bitcoin theres no limit of age by using a bitcoin so theres a lot of advantage in bitcoin industry.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
December 12, 2017, 06:20:31 AM
The bitcoin have many advantages, for example the people of all ages can invest and have a profit, we don't need a qualification for this but can learn much too
Activity: 42
December 12, 2017, 06:02:51 AM
the advantage of bitcoin in some of these is bitcoin you really earn and make sure you earn your money inenvested as just another site that is purely scam but if you want to not invest money you will just ask for a forum because it does not You need to invest money to post you there and raise a rank you'll earn a lot
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
December 12, 2017, 05:59:59 AM
When you have a small volume of bitcoin and you are not aware about it as well you don't have any knowledge about the same. Suddenly one day you hear about such an innovation and by that time when you find a small amount with you teaches what is it and how good and advantageous. 
There are so many advantages if you will use bitcoin. First, it is a way of fast transaction to any other person or site because it uses internet always as you use it or to deposit or to invest money in a particular ICO. Second is that you can prefer it as you source of income instead of just reading some comments here in the forum. There are also many ways of earning here. Just like investing. Trading. Mining or by joining in a signature campaigns.
Bitcoin has undoubtedly changed our lives altogether. It has brought a major revolution in this century. There is nothing impossible with bitcoin and this is really what I appreciate about bitcoin. Bitcoin is there to make you rich, it acts as an investment and currency at the same time.

It is also acting as a source of income for many people. In short, it has totally changed the lives of people. At least I am a big fan of bitcoin.
Activity: 378
December 12, 2017, 05:52:58 AM
My simple advantages of bitcoin before I join the community, it will increase financial income of individual. Although, the earnings will defend on how good are you. Basically, you will gain profit here.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
December 12, 2017, 05:42:45 AM
For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.

yes I agree with you and I think more or less like that excess of Bitcoin this,Bitcoin excess is very special where Bitcoin is able to provide profit and also reduce the number of unemployed it is really amazing for me personally.
I think other than that excess,Bitcoin also able to improve the economy a family and even his own country.
Activity: 241
December 12, 2017, 05:40:15 AM
Maybe this topic has been repeated so many times, I have met them a lot in the past. When participating in Bitcoin, users enjoy many advantages of money such as decentralization, anonymity, ability to fluent English increasingly, global transactions, ... So there are more and more. Bitcoin users in life as well as in business investment
Activity: 69
December 12, 2017, 05:33:30 AM
For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.

bitcoin has so many advantages and that includes, transparency and security. bitcoin for instance can be keep in safe keeping via electronic wallet.it can easily be transacted from one need to another, there is no need for personal contact.
Activity: 62
December 12, 2017, 05:12:49 AM
I agree with you. Bitcoin surely has many advantages and it can help people earn money, build their dreams. They can have money to use on buying the things they need. It can also help on enhancing their English vocabulary. And also it’s decentralization is an advantage because government can’t touch what we can earn from it and don’t have any tax.
Activity: 224
December 12, 2017, 05:10:59 AM
the advantage of bitcoin is bitcoin gives a sources of income or extra income to sustain our family bitcoin can help us in our life because bitcoin give us a lot of money to support our family to buy a goods for our family
Activity: 198
December 12, 2017, 04:34:46 AM
There a lot of advantage when you use your bitcoin. Because this is not same the regular job we have. Example bitcoin give us a privealege that we dont have even when we are just none graduate. Because bitcoin didn't give a qualification if we enter. Because even a young age can actually make there own bitcoin account. And it give us higher ammount than the other regular job we have right now. So im very thankfull in bitcoin because bitcoin give us easy way of improving our rates skill.
Activity: 14
December 11, 2017, 10:12:36 PM
With Bitcoins, you have an extra way to be able to increase your income to sustain your needs. Also, it can also help you save up in a better way.
Activity: 312
Merit: 109
arcs-chain.com
December 11, 2017, 06:52:45 PM
for me as a bounty hunter, bitcoin is very useful and has many advantages in my life. It helps me for financial problems and can keep me being a independent person. Bitcoin also let you widening your creativity thus, creating new coin in crypto makes you a brilliant person where you decide and make a coin possible.
Activity: 154
December 11, 2017, 06:47:51 PM
The advantage of Bitcoin are so numerous that it is very clear that investors into bitcoin really gain a lot from their investments. It daily appreciates and the  price rise is alarming for those who have invested in it. Bitcoin helps in online transactions, help reduce the stress of exchange of local currencies into the countries whose  currency the transaction is been carried out. As a digital currency it has no bank charges, account is as a result of Blockchain Technology, were bitcoin is save and appreciating.
Activity: 14
December 11, 2017, 05:18:19 PM
Somehow i find the bubble risk as an advantage because no one can predict what is the real value of bitcoin today or tomorrow
Activity: 258
Merit: 57
December 11, 2017, 03:50:10 PM
bitcoin isnot a job it is only currency.

advantages is same coin for all over world in china , USA , Russia all can use it
Activity: 560
Merit: 502
December 11, 2017, 01:37:34 PM
Compared to other cryptocurrencies it's just the price and popularity.
Activity: 340
December 11, 2017, 01:20:35 PM
for me, bitcoin has many advantages, such as can make money for yourself and do not take a long time. With the bitcoin I can buy what I want and meet the needs of life.
Pages:
Jump to: