Pages:
Author

Topic: The advantages of bitcoin - page 33. (Read 20534 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Feeling Relax in Underpressure
December 18, 2017, 06:15:37 AM
Bit coin has no centerlize authority. So no goverment takes and fees. Transaction cost is free. No goverment rules and regulations.
Transaction period is low than physical currency.
BTC is peer to peer network system. So security is high.
BTC can for transaction 24 hours, 365 days but in holydays physical currency can't use to transaction.
These are the advantages of Bit coin
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
December 18, 2017, 05:39:32 AM
The advantages of bitcoin are endless. You can, for the first epoch, have unadulterated find the money for advice of your maintenance without anyone mammal lithe to fine impression it. It along with grows in value anew grow earliest fashioned previously it is rare, and you even have an immutable public ledger to buildup it upon digitally.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
December 17, 2017, 06:02:06 PM
The biggest advantage of BTC for me is it's security. No bank and no goverment can't give such security to my money.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
December 17, 2017, 05:50:56 PM
i just thought about it and realized that it is the quickest way for me and most people to get some profit of their money. however, they are always risk, we should know that. still, if you don't get some risk, you cannot gain either. so, i choose to put a little amount of my money and wait now. if i lose it, it won't kill me but if contrary happens, i would be very relief.

Dude your post isn't even close to on topic. At least read the friggen OP before commenting some random nonsense... but let's face it you are just building up your account to join signature campaigns or something... Cheesy
Activity: 252
December 17, 2017, 05:47:36 PM
i just thought about it and realized that it is the quickest way for me and most people to get some profit of their money. however, they are always risk, we should know that. still, if you don't get some risk, you cannot gain either. so, i choose to put a little amount of my money and wait now. if i lose it, it won't kill me but if contrary happens, i would be very relief.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
December 17, 2017, 05:43:45 PM
yesss it's too many advantage that's why i invested and invest more it's getting high and high someday so i will hold it for now..too many amazing proofs that getting out at any country
Activity: 448
December 17, 2017, 05:29:29 PM
Adavantages of Bitcoin:-
1.BTC transaction is very smoothly & don't need rescheduling in the event of bank holidays.
2.Personal information of user's is always hidden if account verification is not needed.
3.BTC price is not stable it's another positive thing.
Yes, I agree with your article.because is very better, no need to submit any own information.So always hidden your personality.Moreover bitcoin price is not fixed,So always It seems that it will increase my account further. Grin Grin
Activity: 269
December 16, 2017, 09:39:04 PM
The advantage of bitcoin is when we have a bit of bitcoin and then we sell when the price rises high, then I sell my bitcoin but it is very profitable for me.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
December 16, 2017, 07:15:00 PM
so far bitcoin is a digital aspect that has provided various advantages in each activity, but it certainly requires a knowledge and ability to use bitcoin well so that bitcoin function can provide maximum benefits in every transaction. now almost every user has got change both financially with the various activities and routines they do in bitcoin
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
December 16, 2017, 02:36:23 PM
The advantages of bitcoin is numerous. There are many possibilities of investment and so far I have made over 1BTC on www.btcflame.com check it out
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 16, 2017, 02:31:43 PM
Adavantages of Bitcoin:-
1.BTC transaction is very smoothly & don't need rescheduling in the event of bank holidays.
2.Personal information of user's is always hidden if account verification is not needed.
3.BTC price is not stable it's another positive thing.
Activity: 119
December 16, 2017, 02:23:40 PM
The  advantages of btc is that it's one of the most trusted currency and it's huge value that makes it the king of cryptocoin not to forget that huge compagnies, billioners and famous poeple are using it which give it more and more credibility.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
December 16, 2017, 02:08:38 PM
With Bitcoins, you have an extra way to be able to increase your income to sustain your needs. Also, it can also help you save up in a better way.
First of all bitcoin price is very high than any other currency and its transitions are also very fast it now available in anywhere because it’s very popular and strong then ever that’s why its demand is going high and day by day its users are increasing bitcoin also provide a very good opportunity for earning and it's playing a very big role in economy of many countries so bitcoin is all in one.
Activity: 98
December 12, 2017, 08:48:47 AM
Advantage of Bitcoin is that it gives you profit quickly. Its price getting high nowadays and it is also good for investment.
Activity: 154
December 12, 2017, 07:23:09 AM
The advantage of bitcoin is limitless in terms of accepting whoever wants to be part of and of course in gettng in touch with it wherever, whenever you can afford to connect with bitcoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 15
December 12, 2017, 07:13:30 AM
One advantage of BTC exchange is its unwavering quality and affordability.Once BTCs are sent the exchange can't be turned around. Since the possession address of BTCs will be changed to the new proprietor once it is transformed it is difficult to return. Since just the new proprietor has the related private key no one but he can change responsibility for coins. This guarantees there is no hazard included while getting BTCs.
Activity: 909
Merit: 17
www.cd3d.app
December 12, 2017, 07:05:22 AM
    The advantages of bitcoin,it is totally freedom. You can use it and earn money anywhere you can,even you just in your house.No time limit. You are the manager,you can devide your time,if you want to take a rest you can do.
Activity: 286
Football Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain
December 12, 2017, 06:52:31 AM
Bitcoin is decentralized crypto currency has many advantages that you can do transactions in safe and secure and very easy to use it  whitout identification of your personality but this can be  an indiasdvantage in sometimes.
another advantage is it's price and the great nuber of transactions of bitcoin in the net.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 286
December 12, 2017, 06:52:22 AM
When you have a small volume of bitcoin and you are not aware about it as well you don't have any knowledge about the same. Suddenly one day you hear about such an innovation and by that time when you find a small amount with you teaches what is it and how good and advantageous. 
For me there are so many advantages bitcoin have and advantages also to the users or owner when you have bitcoin because when you have bitcoin you can pay your wxpwnses fast through your online transaction and when you have bitcoin you can invest it in some ICOs to make it grow and to have more money and income for you to help yourself in financial aspect of your life.
Activity: 127
December 12, 2017, 06:45:12 AM
I think paying through bitcoin is very low fee, and sometimes its have free  transaction fee. And on bitcoin transaction is much fast compare to banking channel. And there is more adavantages of bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: