Pages:
Author

Topic: The advantages of bitcoin - page 35. (Read 20534 times)

Activity: 443
Merit: 250
December 11, 2017, 01:15:12 PM
Bitcoin has many advantages. In investing in the bitcoin good enough because you can double or triple your profit just a couple of month. You can use the bitcoin as a mode of payment to some store, retailer, restaurant, and mostly we use it pay bills in some online store., and many more advantages of the bitcoin
Bitcoin 'is no longer as profitable as you say, but it's hard to know what will happen. In the long run, the price of Bitcoin can double up and there is a chance of falling. Bitcoin is not yet common in restaurants and cafes. I think Bitcoin should be used as a payment method and I expect the days at the shops to be used as payment method of Bitcoin in cafes.

Honestly, Bitcoin should be an asset than a currency. Ethereum, Ripple, Dogecoin, Digibyte are the good coin for payment through cryptocurrency. These coins are better than Bitcoin about the confirmation time and the transaction fees. Especially Ripple and Digibyte, these coins can provide a transaction hash and confirm within few minutes + cheapest fees.
Activity: 910
Merit: 550
December 11, 2017, 11:15:21 AM
As for me the advantages of bitcoin is that it's letting me to work even though i'm a student, i am using the many that i profited thru bitcoin on my studies as well as finances on our house to help my parents.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 11, 2017, 10:40:02 AM
There are  an ample of advantages of bitcoin.Few of those are listed below
*Transaction services cost lower fees compared to credit card or any other service.
*More conveinient to use
*Since there is not a centralizzed authority  we are in control of our money.
*There are no limitations such as rules for trading with overseas
*Most importanty the profit you can make by good investment.
Activity: 108
Merit: 100
December 11, 2017, 10:27:34 AM
For me, Bitcoin has many benefits for us. First, it helps us and keeps us independent. Second, we tend to do things seriously. Third, with the use of bitcoin, we can buy what we want that will help us in the future. Lastly, for the unemployed or perhaps for those whose students only support themselves in terms of education.
Activity: 79
Merit: 12
December 11, 2017, 10:14:51 AM
For me, the advantage of bitcoin is to help me with some financial needs, and you can able to buy online stuff and transact smoothly no matter where you are. You can participate in some ICO project to earn more coin that will give you profitable value in a month, there are many advantages of bitcoin it depends on how we use it every day.
Activity: 205
December 11, 2017, 09:09:33 AM
I would like to add the very most disadvantage of bitcoin ( I know this thread says advantages but please allow me cause I'm a bit pissed with using bitcoin) I really got disturbed the moment I cant transact using my bitcoin it seems there's a bit of a traffic happening plus there are too many pending transaction. It really took me time. I want also to add those extremely annoying fees which are damn high. I just want to add these to this thread to help people be aware. I wonder when will get smooth?
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
December 11, 2017, 08:49:05 AM
In addition to the advantages you have mention, bitcoin has made transfer of fund more easy without been charge by bank or regulate by government of a particular country. All you need to do is to transfer the bitcoin to another person's wallet in any location in the world and that is all.
Activity: 67
December 11, 2017, 12:45:40 AM
Bitcoin is also a way of earning money. But it doesn't mean to quit the present job. It is only an additional income. Bitcoin is a big help to those people who are unemployed.
Activity: 260
snack of all trades
December 11, 2017, 12:37:09 AM
In my view, the most advantage of Bitcoin is that it is the first digital coin in the market and with its growth, it has created the big trust for investors about cryptocurrency
Activity: 322
December 10, 2017, 11:04:41 PM
for me the advantages of using Bitcoin is facilitating a company doing transaction. fast and very cheap tax.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
December 10, 2017, 10:41:09 PM
Bitcoin has many advantages. In investing in the bitcoin good enough because you can double or triple your profit just a couple of month. You can use the bitcoin as a mode of payment to some store, retailer, restaurant, and mostly we use it pay bills in some online store., and many more advantages of the bitcoin
Bitcoin 'is no longer as profitable as you say, but it's hard to know what will happen. In the long run, the price of Bitcoin can double up and there is a chance of falling. Bitcoin is not yet common in restaurants and cafes. I think Bitcoin should be used as a payment method and I expect the days at the shops to be used as payment method of Bitcoin in cafes.
Activity: 308
December 10, 2017, 08:00:17 PM
Bitcoin is decentralized , It is safe ,anonymous and Easy to use. Decentralised and no govt regulations/control.No transaction fees or other additional fees in return and quickly have no limit on the amount of money to be transferred. It gives many opportunities to invest is money and generate more bitcoin profits
Activity: 112
December 10, 2017, 07:58:53 PM
For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.

Talking about the advantages of Bitcoin, it has a lot.

- First of all, if you trade with BTC, it will be very safe and secure. No one in the world can hack the BTC.
- Secondly, the current BTC is very easy to earn, you can participate in the signature campaign or social network on this forum to be able to earn BTC.
- The third benefit is that BTC can help reduce the unemployment rate in countries because making money from it is not difficult, anyone can do it, just have a computer connected to the Internet.

But there is a limit to the number of BTCs that are so little known, so it's not yet widely known around the world. Hopefully the next 5 years will be more common for BTC to bring benefit to more people.  Cool
Activity: 340
December 10, 2017, 07:56:02 PM
When you have a small volume of bitcoin and you are not aware about it as well you don't have any knowledge about the same. Suddenly one day you hear about such an innovation and by that time when you find a small amount with you teaches what is it and how good and advantageous. 
There are so many advantages if you will use bitcoin. First, it is a way of fast transaction to any other person or site because it uses internet always as you use it or to deposit or to invest money in a particular ICO. Second is that you can prefer it as you source of income instead of just reading some comments here in the forum. There are also many ways of earning here. Just like investing. Trading. Mining or by joining in a signature campaigns.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
December 10, 2017, 07:22:03 PM
Its advantages depands on how to  you uses.I think bitcoin has manay advantages for every uses. They earn money and solvence your life.
You are right 100% because now all the people are buying the bitcoin and the reason behind is the best and the increasing price of the bitcoin, now as the time passing the value and the price of the bitcoin is increasing and this will be the best step if more people will invest in the bitcoin, the high advantage of the bitcoin is he high price and the increasing value of the bitcoin, I hope this will increase more and more in the future.
Activity: 177
December 10, 2017, 12:53:14 PM
there are a lot of advantages of bitcoin, one can sustain and fulfill their basic needs,second is that nowadays unemployment in each country rate is very high, for which bitcoin is much better and help in decrease unemployment rate.the third and the main reason is that people who will doing permanent job i mean govt job not earn  such a money like peolple earn in bitcoin.the 4th one is that as if i see to myself its a little bit increase my level of effeciency in languages.

Activity: 106
December 10, 2017, 12:47:21 PM
For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.
I think its definatly have advantages. We take it as our additional or extra income,(these days people need this more).it have its own value so people got more and more informations and more degital. As we use it some place to buy things online or do shoping from it so dont have to worry about real currency with us.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol
December 10, 2017, 12:40:11 PM

I think at the moment BTC really helps people and expands their opportunities and freedom..
But as soon as the crypto currency will get global distribution, there will be a question about control !!!
 I think they can start implant a chi ppeople and this will be electronic slavery ... (
Haha, we are living in the digital world but I do not think the government will need to spend much money to manage and control Bitcoin as implant peripherals to monitor our activity. It make our life become like a prison and they are holding back all our privacy.
Activity: 448
December 08, 2017, 05:20:06 PM
The biggest advantage of bitcoin is the increasing price of it, bitcoin price is rise very high in this month, there are many people which get more than 70% only in one month. The fast world wide transactions of bitcoin is also the best feature of bitcoin, its much better than use bank service.
Well there are a lot of good advantages of bitcoin which is not possible to explain in few lines but I will share some of them first of all bitcoin is safe and sound for investment and its price is very high then any other currency and you can also learn a lot of tinges here its transitions are also very fast than any other crypto its now going to teach in some schools and its users are very high and still people around the world they are joining it.
Activity: 154
December 08, 2017, 05:40:49 AM
There are so mane advantage bitcoin have.First of all Bitcoin can be an easy way of payment and transactions are fast which you will not go to lines to pay your bills.On the other hand it can be a easy way and good source of income.Overall bitcoin is a good technology which changes the world.
Pages:
Jump to: