Pages:
Author

Topic: The advantages of bitcoin - page 40. (Read 20534 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
December 01, 2017, 06:15:41 AM
Since there are multiple redundant copies of the transactions database, no one can seize bitcoins. The most someone can do is force the user, by other means, to send the the bitcoins to someone else. This means that governments can’t freeze someone’s wealth, and thus users of Bitcoins will have complete freedom to do anything they want with their money.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 01, 2017, 03:30:39 AM
There's a lot of advantage of bitcoins. Its decentralized and its cryptocurrency, We can earn hug profit from bitcoins, its Freedom nobody can control it, There's no tax applied while purchasing something, its process fee is too much damn low, Bitcoin is a source of income are helping un employed people to make come money, Its easy to gain bitcoins there's many way to earn it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
November 30, 2017, 01:51:49 PM
I can say about such advantages:

1. Safety from corrupt governments and central banks
2. Deflationary
3. Bank the unbanked i.e no need for bank accounts with lots of paperwork
4. Works with even the modest internet connections as opposed bank apps that need 4G and powerful smartphones
5. Works 24/7
6. Low transaction fees
Activity: 98
November 30, 2017, 01:51:09 PM
For me, bitcoin has many advantages, one of these is, it can help to sustain the needs of yourself and your family, And government cannot interfere, so you can sure that all of your money is yours. And last, you don't do heavy work just to have money.
Activity: 348
Merit: 100
November 30, 2017, 01:35:45 PM
What I love from bitcoin is the way we could do a job which is simple to do. And this job doesn't need any degree. Everyone can do this as long as they study bitcoin properly.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
November 30, 2017, 01:21:13 PM
Bitcoins can help me earn more income and everone can earn more income from bitcoin, which reduces the number of unemployed,
which has a huge impact on society. Something I like about bitcoin, is that anyone can own a bitcoin because bitcoin is freedom ,
 bitcoin can mining anywhere there is internet.

Bitcoin teaches us to prove that being successful does not have to be comparable with a highly educated person, all are considered the same as being consistently studied, bitcoin business gives us a global understanding and this is very rare for many people who are only involved in global business. Next is to teach people to understand the investment assets, not everyone can understand it well.
Activity: 457
Merit: 262
November 30, 2017, 01:13:42 PM
For me, the biggest advantage of Bitcoin is that we can store our coins entirely by ourselves, without the need to purchase expensive safes or bank locker accounts. Also, it is quite hard for the authorities to confiscate the coins from someone.
Activity: 546
November 30, 2017, 01:06:56 PM
Bitcoins can help me earn more income and everone can earn more income from bitcoin, which reduces the number of unemployed,
which has a huge impact on society. Something I like about bitcoin, is that anyone can own a bitcoin because bitcoin is freedom ,
 bitcoin can mining anywhere there is internet.
Activity: 574
November 30, 2017, 12:42:28 PM
 Bitcoin,advantage there is no credit card number that some malicious actor can collect in order to impersonate you. In fact, it is even possible to send a payment without revealing your identity, almost like with physical money.
Activity: 224
November 29, 2017, 07:42:24 PM
For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.
Yeah i agree on it. Even if there were some disadvantages there were more advantages created. And also, bitcoin helps people to express there ideas about the topics they wanted. 
Activity: 287
November 29, 2017, 03:33:33 PM
Bitcoin has many advantages that are beneficial to me. This will push the economy of the country and society to meet individual needs. And that is why there are so many people who invest in bitcoin
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
November 29, 2017, 01:24:59 PM
right now, we can all see the benefits bitcoin has for those who hold it. the price of bitcoin is so high today, and it really becomes something precious and hounded by many people. even I predict will appear other benefits in the near future.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
November 29, 2017, 01:09:17 PM
what is the advantage/upside of BTC, I think by knowing BTC and utilizing it or profiting from BTC is the favorable position. Applying the BTC assertion is additionally leverage with rapid and accommodation in the execution step. In spite of the fact that the cost per exchange is very high, this is the greatest loss of bitcoin The greatest preferred standpoint of BTC is that clients can sit in one place and still have the capacity to make exchanges effectively and produce critical benefits.
Activity: 280
November 29, 2017, 01:04:09 PM
Its big advantage of btc,it increase my money rapidly...this is a new method of payment we send btc to any one any where no need of any money exchanger or etc
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 29, 2017, 12:58:42 PM
I agree that bitcoin has many advantages. For me the advantages of bitcoin in addition to increase income as well as the right investment for a better future, which is now.
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
November 29, 2017, 12:55:17 PM
For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.
On the one hand, Bitcoin is very transparent like a general ladger that gives full visibility of where transactions go and where Bitcoin is sent. On the other hand, no one knows who holds a particular bitcoin address
Activity: 405
November 29, 2017, 12:54:20 PM
Bitcoin has many advantages, its easy to use everywhere, because its fast you don't need to wait for a long time. The transactions fee of bitcoin is low, and no taxes. It gives a chance to the people to earn extra income especially to those jobless people. Because bitcoin is a good source of income and solve financial problem. Bitcoin cannot be hacked of others because its safe and secure. The best advantages of bitcoin is no one control it, and the price is good and its still increasing.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 302
November 29, 2017, 12:35:13 PM
As a student, since i used bitcoin as a source of income it helps me in my studies because i can now provide all of my needs at my school without asking to my parents and i can now buy the things that i wanted like gadgets, clothes, accessories, and other things.

Not only you ,bitcoin support many people as like you.If you have of good stuff in bitcoin you can do trade and mining in bitcoin ,it will give more bitcoin and more money and freedom to sell the money as like you .You can save your bitcoin from all the source and save .Sell once you satisfy with the price.You will get the diamond.
Activity: 6
November 29, 2017, 12:34:18 PM
If you see there are numerous advatages of bitcoin...i can list u with some of them...
1. No tax on purchases.
2. Transaction fee is very low.
3. No iterruption from any third party.
There are many more advantages but i think these are the best among them !! Smiley
Activity: 38
November 29, 2017, 12:24:23 PM
bitcoin has many advantages that bitcoin an akitifitas investment by using a smartphone or laptop as a medium so our main job is not disturbed by bitcoin activities. besides that bitcoin excess is a very potential and profitable investment for our future.
Pages:
Jump to: