Pages:
Author

Topic: The advantages of bitcoin - page 42. (Read 20534 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0
November 27, 2017, 10:26:01 AM
With the rise of Bitcoin the digital era rises ,  from this point we will  be having full control of our money.
Bitcoin is one of the most secured crypto currency with digital wallet.
Transferring money has now become a Matter of seconds , it's super fast and user friendly.
Simple form of transaction and zero fees makes it More cooler.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
November 27, 2017, 10:23:01 AM
Bitcoin is the most secure and profitable source of income now a days. It is now become the financial supporter of many people .  if you hold it will increase   rapidly . investment turn into double in profit . bitcoin is the most secure and low fees transaction system.
Activity: 22
November 27, 2017, 10:21:20 AM
Bitcoin is new era of digital currency.bitcoin is good source of money and it helpful for who searching for job,bitcoin forum posting makes help to earn money but basic english is needed.
Activity: 68
November 27, 2017, 10:16:11 AM
Bitcoin's advantage is to say so much because I think it is because people use it to be abusive English, but for this, English is a learner, and there is a big factor in earning money at home, it is also safe to make money by using it. . Unemployment can also be a big part of the distraction.
Activity: 34
November 27, 2017, 10:13:17 AM
Blockchain features
Full control over your funds
Getting rid of intermediaries, such as correspondent banks
Security and reliability
Peer-to-peer crypto currency network
Absence of inflation
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
November 27, 2017, 07:34:11 AM
For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.
I agree. Having bitcoin is one of the best thing you can have nowadays. It can bring you a lot of convenince which will surely affect some of your monetary aspects. But still, the important thing here is that you should know how to use bitcoin properly so that you can fully benefit from it. The value of it is something that you should be watching over with since the changes in the market affects your profit the most.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
homt.net
November 27, 2017, 07:31:20 AM
There are so many the advantages of bitcoin that we can get...the first, we can earn money such mining and trading, second, we can improve our english language, we can use our spare time (those who has already get a job) effectively and profitable...and for unemployment..this kind of job is really helpfull for them...bitcoin will make people more happier in using internet...like me now.. Grin Grin
Activity: 259
Merit: 76
November 27, 2017, 07:22:23 AM
For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.

Actually Bitcoin cannot enhance the English proficiency of an individual, he/she are just stating his/her opinion without thinking if his/her grammar is correct or ungrammatical. What i really observed about the advantage of Bitcoin is the employment that it gave to many people with or without a stable job.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
November 27, 2017, 06:50:05 AM
The advantages of bitcoin are payment without going to bank, free acceptance, no fee, no charge-backs, and simple form for transaction
Activity: 179
November 26, 2017, 08:31:26 PM
This is a very interesting topic you got here, many have been wondering about what is the advantages of bitcoin mu here are my thoughts about it. The advantages of bitcoin are develops a new market, brings benefit to people, you can work without leaving your house, introduces the era of cryptocurrency, provides an alternate income besides from employment and because bitcoin is volatile your will profit and benefit more.
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
November 26, 2017, 08:14:38 PM
Bitcoins is good for long term invest that's why different investors is attracted on it and me also. We are all striving to earn bitcoins because of its value that keeps on growing and that is the best reason why we should work harder to earn this coins.
That is a fact that long term investment can be consider as good for bitcoin. As with the increasing price of bitcoin it has become as difficult to predict the price of bitcoin, but in long term we are confident that bitcoin will give a good profit to us, because bitcoin in long term we can expect that bitcoi price will increase too much.
Activity: 22
November 26, 2017, 12:38:53 PM
Bitcoin is good for earning money like mining and trading.bitcoin forum also helps to unemployed peoples to get money with good english.
Activity: 135
November 26, 2017, 12:23:49 PM
I agree. also bitcoin allow to transfer fro low cost and bitcoin helps us to make money. Bitcoin also transfer fast and bitcoin users are protected.
Activity: 175
November 26, 2017, 11:31:24 AM
The advantages of Bitcoin are many. Bitcoin transactions are fast. Bitcoins have low fees. Bitcoin is anonymous, only users know. Bitcoin is limited and is a good investment. Bitcoin is changing our lives. Smiley
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
November 26, 2017, 11:28:29 AM
Yes. that is really true. Also bitcoin helps you to make money and it is very easy you can earn and spend it online. and the anonymity of its users is also protected.
Activity: 434
November 26, 2017, 11:16:47 AM
Bitcoins is good for long term invest that's why different investors is attracted on it and me also. We are all striving to earn bitcoins because of its value that keeps on growing and that is the best reason why we should work harder to earn this coins.
Activity: 448
November 26, 2017, 11:16:03 AM

I am agree that the  bitcoin has many advantages. if u invest bitcoin then u can earn bitcoin and we know bitcoin price is increase, and   u can do shopping for bitcoin!
Activity: 616
November 26, 2017, 11:09:26 AM
yes bitcoin is have many advantages than disadvantages, the most advantages that i like is i can send my money into people across of the world with low fee, i think its a good advantages because other service can do this with high fee
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
November 26, 2017, 11:03:05 AM
Bitcoin is very convenient for those who want to make online payments and those who want to make a transaction throughout the countries without any process of documentation and heavy transactions fee and time. Bitcoin is digital form of money which can be used for purchasing things online with the help of this currency. Bitcoin is good for those who want to make more profit through selling of bitcoin at a high price in the market
Activity: 378
November 26, 2017, 10:46:20 AM
A lots of advantages we can get from Bitcoin,for me is the time we all know time is gold u can select anytime what time u want to open the web of Bitcoin,second is not a physical strength no heavy equipment to carry on just only your mind ur knowledge about what Bitcoin it is,third one is a extra income that Bitcoin can provide our daily needs,that's the only three examples about Bitcoin advantages of mine.
Pages:
Jump to: