Pages:
Author

Topic: The advantages of bitcoin - page 36. (Read 20534 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
December 08, 2017, 04:59:19 AM
Yes bitcoin has several advantage. Bitcoin facilitate American state varied means. It supply of my second financial gain. I will work with bitcoin while not going my main job. And it conjointly sensible platform to take a position. And that I am keep my bitcoin my notecase while not about to bank.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
December 08, 2017, 04:46:10 AM
The advantages of bitcoin are many, it actually start with individual taking charge and managing their wallet without the help of a banker or any financial institution. It also help in online transaction which require payments and the stress of exchange of currency from one type of currency to another  does not arise any longer as bitcoin makes such online payment very easy. Also the transactions engage in does not attract bank charges and any other hidden charges that the bank is fond of cutting from their customers account.Bitcoin also increases in value thereby helping to empower investors and changing their financial status. Bitcoin keeps Wallet owners busy so  as to be committed, in always checking for the  trends of current price of this Digital  currency in the market.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
December 08, 2017, 04:38:44 AM

I think at the moment BTC really helps people and expands their opportunities and freedom..
But as soon as the crypto currency will get global distribution, there will be a question about control !!!
 I think they can start implant a chi ppeople and this will be electronic slavery ... (
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
December 08, 2017, 04:30:34 AM
Bitcoin of course have many advantages, like what you already tell us in your topic explanation. That bitcoin already gives field of work for people that unemployed. By trading, offer some service that could earn bitcoin, or anything else is fine as people not unemployed anymore. Bitcoin have many good impact on society  Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
December 08, 2017, 04:29:20 AM

I think at the moment BTC really helps people and expands their opportunities and freedom..
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
December 08, 2017, 04:27:04 AM
For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.

Bitcoin can help the economy of people who do not have a major job. Bitcoin can also be used whenever and wherever there is no limit. Besides bitcoin also no tax because it is not bound by the bank.
Activity: 406
Merit: 117
December 08, 2017, 04:24:47 AM
Bitcoin has many advantages. In investing in the bitcoin good enough because you can double or triple your profit just a couple of month. You can use the bitcoin as a mode of payment to some store, retailer, restaurant, and mostly we use it pay bills in some online store., and many more advantages of the bitcoin
Activity: 196
December 08, 2017, 04:03:06 AM
There are a lot of advantages of using and having bitcoin. One of the best thing about it is that you can earn money while you're just at home. It does not interfere with your day job. It is a good form of investment as its value continues to grow from time to time. For me, it also helped me improve my literary skills in creating posts like this. Transactions are hassle free and anonymous.
Activity: 420
December 08, 2017, 03:30:30 AM
For me, the advantages of Bitcoin is the ability to earn even you are at home, you will practice your English skill, you learn to invest and you can easily convert your Bitcoin into your monetary currency.
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
December 08, 2017, 03:04:54 AM
There a lot of advantages of the bitcoin. Bitcoin can help with our financial problems Bitcoin have a high perspective to grow our investments.  Bitcoin can improve our skill In analyzing the chart. The last one is bitcoin don’t have a tax.
Activity: 482
Merit: 117
December 08, 2017, 03:04:44 AM
Bitcoin is having more advantages in that mainly Bitcoin is a good investment so you can earn more profits through it. Other than that it is a decentralized no one is there to operate it. And you can get good job here.
Activity: 7
December 08, 2017, 02:54:39 AM
Bitcoin transactions are becoming more and more active, and there will be many jobs and I think it is a good effect in many ways.
Activity: 9
December 08, 2017, 02:53:35 AM
As you say, those who work with bit coin develop the ability to deduce, English skills, the advantage of bit coin. But many people are not aware of Bitcoin yet.
Activity: 182
December 08, 2017, 02:51:57 AM
I am powerfully agree that bitcoin has too several benefits. I feel bitcoin many be a powerful coin within the world currently and little doubt concerning it. I think the advantage of bitcoin additionally to extend financial gain still because the right investment for a more robust future for everybody. Hopefully bitcoin can modification everyone's life still.
Activity: 21
December 08, 2017, 02:44:45 AM
1. Transparency.
2. Decentralization.
3. Good Investment Tool.
Activity: 146
December 08, 2017, 02:34:06 AM
One of the advantages of bitcoin is you can earn money eventhough you were not going out to work. Specially to those housewives that needs to work but they cant because they have children to taking care, in bitcoin you can earn money at the same time you will not miss your children.
Activity: 99
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
December 08, 2017, 12:22:37 AM
The biggest advantage of bitcoin is the increasing price of it, bitcoin price is rise very high in this month, there are many people which get more than 70% only in one month. The fast world wide transactions of bitcoin is also the best feature of bitcoin, its much better than use bank service.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 293
December 08, 2017, 12:18:49 AM
For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.
Like them,  bitcoin has many advantages and one of this advantages is that you can sustain all your basic needs and necessities.it also make many people wealthy and able to answer all there financial problem.
Activity: 73
December 07, 2017, 10:51:19 PM
I'm new to bitcoin so I do not know much about it yet, but you're right there, bitcoin helps to reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some country. Just like here in our country, there are a lot of people who do not have a job or unemployed. I think that's the advantage of bitcoin, and in bitcoin you hold your own time and you do not have a boss you just need to follow the rules and regulations.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
December 06, 2017, 06:41:00 AM
The advantages of Bitcoin are endless and we can be here for days going over which feature is better, but the number one biggest advantage of Bitcoin is it's immutable ledger. Then comes the fact that this network is completely decentralized and the source code is open source which means that anyone can make it better and that is exactly what you are seeing happen.
The biggest advantage of bitcoin in my opinion is that it is total game changer coin and it change millions of life and will continue forever because there community is growing stronger and wider and on addition of a single investor price get a bit pump and all this in the blessing of bitcoin, yeah the advantages you enlisted are also to the point and the profit rates are also very impressive and maybe in future they increase.
Pages:
Jump to: