Pages:
Author

Topic: The advantages of bitcoin - page 37. (Read 20534 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
December 06, 2017, 12:16:24 AM
Bitcoin really does have many advantages, just look at what btc achieved now. Its users have freedom and have a full control over their funds, and as it is a decentralized, no one can manipulate it and users would not worry on what will happen on their money, unless they've become careless and indiscreet resulting for them to get scammed.
For those in business, bitcoin is also a huge advantage. Business transactions in btc cannot be reversed and also logged in the block chain which can be seen by public. These protects the user in fraudulent business transactions and avoid loss of money.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
December 06, 2017, 12:03:21 AM
Bitcoin has many advantage. But for me its advantage is that bitcoin helps me to earn money and make an income.
That is not really an advantage of bitcoin since you can earn fiat as well, the advantage of bitcoin over fiat in that aspect is that if you save your bitcoin in the long term you are going to get even more fiat, but if you save fiat you are still going to have the same amount of fiat no matter how much you wait.
Activity: 284
Merit: 100
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
December 05, 2017, 11:31:32 PM
the advantages of bitcoin for me is it gives unemployed people a chance to earn money. this is an opportunity to earn extra money to buy our daily needs ang pay our monthly bills.
Activity: 560
Merit: 260
December 05, 2017, 11:31:17 PM
For me, it's the portability.   
Activity: 208
December 05, 2017, 11:26:34 PM
Bitcoin is like digital gold that stores value. Since it is digital, it is much easier to hold / store than physical gold. However it is a new technology and it is hard to determine its real value, it carries high risk.
Activity: 432
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
December 05, 2017, 11:13:22 PM
bitcoin helps to make money and it becomes a developer not including a jobless. now you need to earn bitcoin,
Activity: 563
Merit: 102
December 05, 2017, 09:35:01 PM
For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.

yeah I agree with you, bitcoin has so many advantages one of those is when you join bitcoin you learn a lot like trading in which you can earn extra money through it. when I say bitcoin it is an opportunity for me, an opportunity in which I have given a time to make money easier than workig full time. if you have bitcoin you can use it to pay your bills without going to the payment center.you can pay it online. so lucky that I found this forum.and I became a member of bitcoin.
Activity: 49
December 05, 2017, 09:14:39 PM
Bitcoin has good technical background, security and fast transaction, especially it is supported and used worldwide by the community.
I also agree with your comment.
Activity: 546
December 05, 2017, 09:13:03 PM
Bitcoin has good technical background, security and fast transaction, especially it is supported and used worldwide by the community.
Yes, that is the advantage of bitcoin but for me its most advantage is because bitcoin value is continuing on getting higher and higher and as being a decentralized system it can be transacted anonymously.
Activity: 67
December 05, 2017, 09:01:30 PM
Activity: 30
December 05, 2017, 08:54:06 PM
Since there are multiple redundant copies of the transactions database, no one can seize bitcoins. The most someone can do is force the user, by other means, to send the the bitcoins to someone else. This means that governments can’t freeze someone’s wealth, and thus users of Bitcoins will have complete freedom to do anything they want with their money.

Unless users publicize their wallet addresses publicly, no one can trace transactions back to them. No one, other than the wallet owners, will know how many Bitcoins they have. Even if the wallet address was publicized, a new wallet address can be easily generated.

Once Bitcoins are sent, the transaction cannot be reversed. Since the ownership address of Bitcoins will be changed to the new owner, once it is changed, it is impossible to revert. Since only the new owner has the associated private key, only he/she can change ownership of the coins. This ensures that there is no risk involved when receiving Bitcoins.
Activity: 161
December 05, 2017, 08:51:06 PM
For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.
Bitcoin has many advantages that can help people especially to their financial problems. Bitcoin is known for its capability to make or gain a huge amount of profit if you earn it and convert to fiat money or if you invest to it in a very long time. But keep in mind that bitcoin also have its own disadvantages that may greatly affect people's lives too. So its important to understand first what is bitcoin so that we can use it in a proper way.
Activity: 154
December 05, 2017, 08:19:02 PM
For me one of the advantages of bitcoin is it helps someone to earn extra money aside from having a job. No need to invest money, you just need time, patience and trust to have bitcoin. Bitcoin doesn't require much effort yet gives us the chance to have the money that we need. One more thing is that, bitcoin is trustworthy and we know it will last.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
December 05, 2017, 08:13:50 PM
The first and foremost advantage of Bitcoin is that it can be transferred to any part of the world which makes it easy for anybody to transact in bitcoins. Your purchases are not taxed. Bitcoins are decentralized, meaning there is full freedom of payment, the network is always online and there are no borders or limits when paying. Third parties cannot freeze or block your funds and transactions cannot be reversed. The price of Bitcoin is exclusively determined by supply and demand and not by financial authorities.
Activity: 5
December 05, 2017, 11:34:18 AM
For me, as a student. Bitcoin helps me a lot especially in my expenses in school.I can buy whatever I need to and I can earn money while I'm still studying.I can even help my parents because I don't have to ask for my allowance since I can earn money on my own. I introduced it to my friends too.The best advantage for me is I have the possibilities to get rich at my age. and if that happens. I can start my own business and I will help others to get rich too by introducing bitcoin to them
Activity: 38
December 03, 2017, 04:15:39 PM
The advantages of bitcoin is beyond description. It has so many advantages that it will takes pages after pages to describe. in short, as its virtual money, and also quite secure, one can easily use it as a substitute to money.
Activity: 378
Merit: 12
December 03, 2017, 04:13:01 PM
Lots of advantages if we have bitcoin but 4 things that make me like and feel benefited with bitcoin are anonymous, high security, low transaction costs, and incredible transaction speed.

I  think security and anonymity are great advantages that bitcoin has over the pothers or it's fiat counterparts but transaction fee cost can be subjective depending on the transaction you are making and the fees you  are required to pay because i cannot pay for a cup of coffee with bitcoin and then get deducted  for almost the price of the cup of coffee. The transaction speed is also questionable as there are many more unconfirmed transactions on the network and compared to some altcoins bitcoin isn't offering much either in that area.
It also does not provide complete anonymity of transactions, some other cryptocurrencies are doing it better
Activity: 686
Merit: 253
December 03, 2017, 03:56:23 PM
Lots of advantages if we have bitcoin but 4 things that make me like and feel benefited with bitcoin are anonymous, high security, low transaction costs, and incredible transaction speed.

I  think security and anonymity are great advantages that bitcoin has over the pothers or it's fiat counterparts but transaction fee cost can be subjective depending on the transaction you are making and the fees you  are required to pay because i cannot pay for a cup of coffee with bitcoin and then get deducted  for almost the price of the cup of coffee. The transaction speed is also questionable as there are many more unconfirmed transactions on the network and compared to some altcoins bitcoin isn't offering much either in that area.
Activity: 84
December 03, 2017, 02:34:54 PM
The advantages of Bitcoin are endless and we can be here for days going over which feature is better, but the number one biggest advantage of Bitcoin is it's immutable ledger. Then comes the fact that this network is completely decentralized and the source code is open source which means that anyone can make it better and that is exactly what you are seeing happen.
Activity: 47
December 03, 2017, 01:27:24 PM

we need long paper if want to talk about  The advantages of bitcoin simple one is easy earn money and price increasing every day
Pages:
Jump to: