Pages:
Author

Topic: The advantages of bitcoin - page 45. (Read 20534 times)

Activity: 199
Merit: 10
Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!
November 24, 2017, 01:57:43 PM
bitcoin has  big advantage of it's worldwide views.  it fluently speaks up for learn currency, marketing and also devoloping skill in english. and a big amount of unemployment reduce.
Activity: 1305
Merit: 511
November 24, 2017, 01:49:38 PM
Bitcoin has so many advantages which makes it more promising crypto currency. Bitcoin helps ease international money transfer without bank interference, holding bitcoin serves as an investment to the holders which I believe are the major advantages of bitcoin although, there are once which some of my mate here in this forum has already mention above.

Yes mate.Bitcoin was a trusted digital currency as compared to any other altcoin. In altcoin you may get profit or may not.It will depend on the coin you invested and stability of that altcoin. But in bitcoin It's entirely different. You will get profit if you are invested in bitcoin,I am dam sure about it.Second one is it's price, the variation of bitcoin price make to inverse when the price is low and sell when the price is high.
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
November 24, 2017, 01:40:32 PM
There are a lot of advantages of Bitcoin, one, it is very possible to send and get money anywhere in the world at any given time. Two is you don’t have to worry about bank schedules, or any other limitations that will occur when transferring money. Lastly, you are in control of your bitcoin.
Activity: 308
November 24, 2017, 01:39:09 PM
For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.
I find bitcoin  as good source of income to which can fulfill my basic daily needs ans can save also for future.Bitcoin has many advantages itself by just being a digital currency.
Activity: 213
November 24, 2017, 12:32:46 PM
There are a lot of advantages of bitcoins like there is no tax policy raised by the government over bitcoins. The next thing is the rising market value of bitcoin. value of bitcoin rises daily. So it results in a great profit for the investors.
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
November 24, 2017, 12:30:16 PM
Bitcoin has so many advantages which makes it more promising crypto currency. Bitcoin helps ease international money transfer without bank interference, holding bitcoin serves as an investment to the holders which I believe are the major advantages of bitcoin although, there are once which some of my mate here in this forum has already mention above.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
November 24, 2017, 12:22:04 PM
Bitcoin has many advantage and all of us are know about the good of bitcoin or the advantage of bitcoin.  I am from the Philippines and Jack Ma said that if the Pilipino used cryptocurrency there have a big chance that a poor country can become rich.

too many prediction that bitcoin can be reach $20, 000 in just only 6 months.
You are at the fair point but it is the main thing about the bitcoin that the bitcoin value and the price is now increasing and after the long time the bitcoin will give you the high value and the price I can see how the bitcoin is now increasing in the value and the price so I love the bitcoin for the high and the increasing money in the case of the saving. If you have the patience in the bitcoin you are the perfect earner.
Activity: 252
November 24, 2017, 11:00:07 AM
Bitcoin has many advantages. The advantages of the first bitcoin easy transactions and can be done anytime and anywhere are not bound by time and place. Second advantage is it is almost impossible to hack to.
Activity: 336
November 24, 2017, 10:52:09 AM
I think bitcoin has a lot of advantages. bringing in more profit not only myself but also many people. Helping many unemployed people have stable jobs. It also helped some countries escape the economic crisis as their currencies fell. Bitcoin payments are very fast for large payments. Bitcoin is very safe and convenient
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
November 24, 2017, 10:41:17 AM
The advantages of Bitcoin well, since this is a digital currency you can access all of your transactions as long as you have the internet connection and without internet connection this is useless. Bitcoin is the future of money transfer, holdings and investments.  
Activity: 168
November 24, 2017, 10:34:32 AM
Undoubtedly,bitcoin is many advantage,bitcoin as first revolution crypto currency,it is free and open worldwide,decentralize currency,anonymous,with low fees of transaction.It is change life many people.
Activity: 644
November 24, 2017, 10:26:12 AM
One of the advantage of bitcoin is you can used it to transfer money to your love ones with ease. And use it for paying bills and buying online.
Activity: 328
November 24, 2017, 10:20:14 AM
For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.

There is so many advantages of bitcoin, like you have any transaction there with the use of bitcoin you can easily do it. Example, if you want invest, trade or buy a product with the use of bitcoin you can do it faster. If you want to invest and you have a bitcoin I am sure that it will become bigger because many people have now a better life with the help of bitcoin.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
November 24, 2017, 10:16:15 AM
Now, bitcoin have big increase, bitcoin also always raise in everytime
Not all the times bitcoin always increase because there are times that bitcoin is having a hard time in fighting the bear market and that bear market is when the people are just selling bitcoin and getting rid of their bitcoin. If you know what to do with that bear market then it will be easier for you to deal with bitcoin and you can just hold it for a lot more time and expect some good profits.
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
November 24, 2017, 03:54:42 AM
Unlike conventional counterfeit currency, the cryptographic rules applied to bitcoins make their owners avoid the same risks
Activity: 263
November 24, 2017, 03:52:52 AM
Bitcoin is peer to peer digital currency, thus make the transaction speed more faster, safer, more secure, and cheaper as well. People are now using bitcoin all over the world and thats what makes bitcoin acceptable worldwide. Bitcoin value also is one if the biggest advantages of bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
November 23, 2017, 07:49:15 PM
Now, bitcoin have big increase, bitcoin also always raise in everytime
zcs
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
November 23, 2017, 08:17:08 AM
Bitcoin has many advantages. Its reduce the unemployment. And give us to chance to become a rich person , We increase our money with the help of bitcoin. Its secure our future.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
November 23, 2017, 08:01:57 AM
There are many advantages as well as disadvantages of bitcoin. One example of its advantage is, it can make your money grow bigger and can help you change your life. Bitcoin has the capability to change people's lives by helping them earn and grow their own money. But before being successful in life, you need to exert first more effort and time to bitcoin.
Activity: 305
November 23, 2017, 07:57:51 AM
for me the advantage of bitcoin is to grow more your money because you can invest in BTC to make it bigger your profit in the future and it also convenient to you to trade to others..
Pages:
Jump to: