Pages:
Author

Topic: The advantages of bitcoin - page 46. (Read 20534 times)

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
November 23, 2017, 07:40:03 AM
Bitcoin has many advantage and all of us are know about the good of bitcoin or the advantage of bitcoin.  I am from the Philippines and Jack Ma said that if the Pilipino used cryptocurrency there have a big chance that a poor country can become rich.

too many prediction that bitcoin can be reach $20, 000 in just only 6 months.
It is really possible for them to become rich if they will just use cryptocurrencies because earning process in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are fast and possible and that is the advantage of bitcoin compare to others and if they will take it seriously then there is no doubt that majority of the people there will become rich.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 23, 2017, 07:15:45 AM
Here is some Advantages of Bitcoin:
No mediator
No taxes
No tracking
No Transaction costs
Full secure
Activity: 30
November 23, 2017, 06:44:00 AM
The advantages of bitcoin are that people can make a lot of profit out of it also people who are not able to work can actually earn for their families through here and they can earn a lot for them also it is very easy to earn bitcoins but it does take time.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
November 23, 2017, 06:36:56 AM
Bitcoin is digital currency so it will useful for the transaction process. You learn more information from bitcoin. it will give to more opportunity for improve your self and change your life style. Bitcoin pricess will be changing every day so it will learn from more process. Bitcoin is Never mengal with any one's. so it works for separately. it will not affect other currency.
Activity: 768
Merit: 1000
November 23, 2017, 06:07:14 AM
According to me the best advantage bitcoin come with is Freedom in Payment:With Bitcoin it is very possible to be able to send and get money anywhere in the world at any given time.You don’t have to worry about crossing borders, rescheduling for bank holidays, or any other limitations one might think will occur when transferring money.You are in control of your money with Bitcoin. There is no central authority figure in the Bitcoin network. And second advantage is that there are either no fees, or very low fees within Bitcoin payments.With transactions, users might include fees in order to process the transactions faster. The higher the fee, the more priority it gets within the network and the quicker it gets processed.Digital Currency exchanges help merchant process transactions by converting bitcoins into fiat currency. These services generally have lower fees than credit cards and PayPal.
Activity: 8
November 23, 2017, 05:58:17 AM
There are so many things that are good about bitcoin and that is why bitcoin is so popular right now. I think that the coin might one day reach 10k.
Because of how popular the bitcoin is right now and it is only growing.
Activity: 56
November 23, 2017, 05:57:36 AM
One of the most widely publicized benefits of Bitcoin is that governments, banks, and other financial intermediaries have no way to interrupt user transactions or place freezes on Bitcoin accounts. The system is purely peer-to-peer; users experience a greater degree of freedom than with national currencies.
Activity: 10
November 23, 2017, 05:56:31 AM
There are so much advantages of bitcoin and the most important feature is that you make money by doing nothing. And that is why there are so many people who invest in bitcoin and why bitcoin is growing so fast right now.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
November 23, 2017, 05:54:03 AM
Bitcoin has many advantage and all of us are know about the good of bitcoin or the advantage of bitcoin.  I am from the Philippines and Jack Ma said that if the Pilipino used cryptocurrency there have a big chance that a poor country can become rich.

too many prediction that bitcoin can be reach $20, 000 in just only 6 months.
Activity: 6
November 23, 2017, 05:51:04 AM
Bitcoin really gives you a lot of money if you invest in it. You can also be anonymous when using bitcoins your government can't trace you when you are using bitcoins.

So this means that you are the real owner of your own money.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
November 23, 2017, 05:40:30 AM
I think the most advantage of Bitcoin is that it is limited. It means its price always rise in the future, and people can get profit by holding it.
Activity: 207
Merit: 10
November 23, 2017, 05:26:10 AM
For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.

Yes, i'd agree on you, bitcoin has a big role in marketing or economy of a particular country, this will increase the economy of that country and the society to satisfy the individual's need
Activity: 28
November 23, 2017, 05:06:53 AM
The following are some of the major advantages of using Bitcoin versus other currency systems:
 No Third-Party Seizure
Since there are multiple redundant copies of the transactions database, no one can seize bitcoins. The most someone can do is force the user, by other means, to send the the bitcoins to someone else. This means that governments can’t freeze someone’s wealth, and thus users of Bitcoins will have complete freedom to do anything they want with their money.
No Taxes
There is no way for a third party to intercept transactions of Bitcoins, and therefore there is no viable way to implement a Bitcoin taxation system. The only way to pay a tax would be, if someone voluntarily sends a percentage of the amount being sent as tax.
No Risk of “Charge-backs”
Once Bitcoins are sent, the transaction cannot be reversed. Since the ownership address of Bitcoins will be changed to the new owner, once it is changed, it is impossible to revert. Since only the new owner has the associated private key, only he/she can change ownership of the coins. This ensures that there is no risk involved when receiving Bitcoins.
Activity: 235
Merit: 16
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
November 23, 2017, 05:03:12 AM
You can earn through the the use of internet, it can also help people who are still waiting for a job, and you don't have to pay goverment fees- like tax and the likes.
Activity: 21
November 23, 2017, 05:01:58 AM
First bitcoins is different from the traditional currency, the currency operation mechanism is not depending on the support of the central bank, the government, the enterprise or the credit guarantee, but rely on peer-to-peer network agreement seed file, the monetary system of decentralization, self-improvement, theoretically ensures that anyone, agency, or the government can't control the currency monetary aggregates, or creating inflation.
Activity: 159
November 23, 2017, 05:00:40 AM
Bitcoin also has an advantage, it will greatly improve the efficiency if it is combined with the actual application of block chain. And it's good for the banking sector. Perhaps bitcoin can replace the banking industry? Is that a bold idea?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 23, 2017, 04:35:41 AM
For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.

I think that there are many advantages in using bitcoin. One of it is being accessible online, because nowadays everything is usually done online, so a currency online is really helpful in buying. Also, the fact that you can actually invest on bitcoin and earn every time it's price increases. The potential earnings that one can have is indefinite since it's value increases.
Activity: 296
Merit: 13
November 23, 2017, 04:12:55 AM
A lot of advantages this bitcoin can render to our lives. If you have this digital coin which is convertible into any currency, purchasing will be alot easier and enjoyable since payment will be a direct transaction between the buyer and seller,  no need for a third party such as bank that collects additional charges for their service, so you are saving money.  The blockchain technology makes all these possible, security of your asset, network proficiency or changing the centralize system to decentralization wherein everybody can gain access and control of their  own money.
Activity: 434
Merit: 168
November 23, 2017, 03:56:18 AM
The advantages of bitcoin in real currency is more profitable than fiat money more value but this is risky because the value is not stable but if you have atleast 1 bitcoin afyer 5 years i will surely say that you'll become rich someday.
Activity: 330
http://www.daxico.com/
November 23, 2017, 03:50:29 AM
The advantage of bitcoin for me that I always recognize is no hassle, even it is far from your house you can pay and buy online without walking outside your house and it's popularity easily grow, so that mean you can go everywhere.
Pages:
Jump to: