Pages:
Author

Topic: The advantages of bitcoin - page 48. (Read 20534 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
November 22, 2017, 03:44:07 AM
The advantages of using bitcoin are:
• People who live in a country that uses bitcoin as official cryptos said that they could get more opportunities when there is new about bitcoin.
• People who knows bitcoin are said to be the future pioneers.
• Bitcoin help us to easily transfer funds around the world.
• Bitcoin also makes our lives easy to transact with since it is cardless.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
November 21, 2017, 05:48:32 AM
There are many advantages of bitcoin, and it is true that bitcoin is able to minimize unemployment even not only educated unemployed, but people with low education may also earn income from bitcoin because bitcoin can be slowly learned.
Activity: 21
November 20, 2017, 11:56:17 AM
Bitcoin can be managed on any computer connected to the Internet. No matter where you are, anyone can dig, buy, sell or collect bitcoin.
Activity: 31
November 20, 2017, 11:50:34 AM
User Anonymity

Bitcoin purchases are discrete. Unless a user voluntarily publishes his Bitcoin transactions, his purchases are never associated with his personal identity, much like cash-only purchases, and cannot be traced back to him. In fact, the anonymous Bitcoin address that is generated for user purchases changes with each transaction.

Purchases Are Not Taxed

Since there is no way for third parties to identify, track or intercept transactions that are denominated in Bitcoins, one of the major advantages of Bitcoin is that sales taxes are not added onto any purchases.

Very Low Transaction Fees

Standard wire transfers and foreign purchases typically involve fees and exchange costs. Since Bitcoin transactions have no intermediary institutions or government involvement, the costs of transacting are kept very low. This can be a major advantage for travelers. Additionally, any transfer in Bitcoins happens very quickly, eliminating the inconvenience of typical authorization requirements and wait periods.

Activity: 42
November 20, 2017, 11:40:29 AM
advantage of bitcoin is to save you token until it will vecome bigger and also can see some tips that help to understand the org.
Activity: 737
Merit: 500
November 20, 2017, 11:35:32 AM
For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.

Actually it cannot sustain the basic needs sometimes because the value of bitcoins is volatile but in terms of earning money, It will really help you a lot if you work on bounty campaigns and you take it as a sideline.
The total salary and profits from bounty campaigns not high like your thought.
I'm a bounty hunters and joined many projects, you must to know the bounty hunters always face scammer and rob our labor anytime.
Of course, you also need to spend a lot of times to wait the distribution and the price of ICO token increases to avoid sell your coin at low price.
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
November 20, 2017, 04:55:30 AM
There are so many advantages of bitcoin as like we can give a payment of any kind of product.
Activity: 271
Merit: 103
November 20, 2017, 04:52:49 AM
i agree with your opinion, but there are some that may be less precise, basically bitcoin does not reduce unemployment in various countries, because bitcoin is not a permanent job. #CMIIW
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 20, 2017, 04:51:49 AM
For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.

The advantage of bitcoin varies on how a person uses it. For example, when a person uses bitcoin as an investment, it can be an advantage if that person is good in handling investments, but if not then he or she will likely fail, and on that note bitcoin becomes a disadvantage to that person.
Activity: 238
Merit: 109
November 20, 2017, 04:44:54 AM
Bitcoin has many advantages. Bitcoin is anonymous, protecting users. Bitcoin can be traded globally. Bitcoin is out of government control. Bitcoin is scattered all over the world. Bitcoin is a good investment. Bitcoin is safe. Smiley

Here is a detailed step-by-step guide to how the events will unfold for Bitcoin (and the other cryptos) :

- Bitcoin will start dropping in value sharply
- Bitcoin promoters and investors will say that this has happened many times before
- In this forum especially all will be saying to buy because it is cheap, and many will say to hodl
- price drops further, and all promoters will keep saying we have seen this before and it is a good time to buy and hodl
- price drops further, and waiting transactions are now mounting rapidly because despite the cries of "hodl!" quite a few people want to get out. But the way Bitcoin works prevents all from exiting when they want to.
- The price to get your transactions through becomes very high, in reality meaning only people with large holdings of Bitcoin can afford to get out. And they do because they have in many cases bought at below 1000$ and therefore they want to take their profits.
- As it becomes clear price keeps declining and it is impossible to get out, the smaller investors start to panic. It is the same as being in a large building with many people and only one small fire exit when there is a fire
- Prices now decline to a level where the miners can only make money by charging very high prices for transactions
- The high prices for transactions and the low price of Bitcoin means that no smaller investors can now get out of Bitcoin
- The price stabilizes at a very low level and it is impossible for the small investors to get out as no miners can make money any more
- Nobody want to buy into Bitcoin because of the very high transaction fees
- Game over.
Activity: 178
November 20, 2017, 04:43:15 AM
Bitcoin has many advantages. Bitcoin is anonymous, protecting users. Bitcoin can be traded globally. Bitcoin is out of government control. Bitcoin is scattered all over the world. Bitcoin is a good investment. Bitcoin is safe. Smiley
Activity: 378
November 20, 2017, 04:38:07 AM

Actually it cannot sustain the basic needs sometimes because the value of bitcoins is volatile but in terms of earning money, It will really help you a lot if you work on bounty campaigns and you take it as a sideline.
Activity: 139
Merit: 11
November 20, 2017, 04:33:36 AM
For me, Bitcoin has many benefits for us. First, it helps us and makes us independent. Second, we tend to do things seriously. Third, with the use of bitcoin, we can buy we want that will help us for sure in the future. Lastly, for unemployed or maybe for those who students that are only supporting themselves when in terms of education.
P60
Activity: 378
Decentralized Digital Billboards
November 20, 2017, 04:21:34 AM
There are huge advantages of bitcoin. Some of these are, bitcoin can help to make money. It is risk-free and there is no chance of being theft of bitcoin and it is tax-free.
Indeed, bitcoin has a lot of advantage. One of the best advantage of it is, there is no third-party involved. In addition, government can't interfere, it is only peer-to-peer; it is between the users of bitcoin. Also, through the bitcoin coins, you can process a payment where all of the purchases are not taxed.
Activity: 171
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
November 20, 2017, 03:53:37 AM
In my opinion, bitcoin has many advantages and benefits. So bitcoin is well known and used. bitcoin helped me make a lot of money. Bitcoin is a fast and free internet payment portal.
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
November 20, 2017, 03:12:10 AM
The best advantage of Bitcoin is, it provides you a convenience to the fullest and gives you instant passive income without exerting too much effort for it.
Bitcoin gives a fast and secured transaction for every customer and secure your investment for the benefit of tomorrow.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
November 20, 2017, 03:03:19 AM
Bitcoin has many advantages. For example, the same opened cryptocurrency code. You can see any user transaction, you will agree that it is very convenient. I also think that bitcoin lacks inflation, number of bitcoins grows and grows every day, which makes bitcoin universal. So bitcoin can not be forged, it's not real money, it's impossible to deceive anyone.
Bitcoin give chances to all those who want to be rich. Chances are broadcasted to every person, we only need to work out to make ourselves easy with bitcoin work. Your focus should be on learning. It is better advised to learn and learn more so that you must be ready for everything that come along your way. It really helps you earn money and fulfill your daily needs for better life.
Activity: 35
November 19, 2017, 02:37:49 PM
The advantages of bitcoin for me is can keep it and when back find your money increase without doing any things + trusted network only need small time to arrive  
Activity: 7
November 19, 2017, 01:58:12 PM
I like that i can just hold bitcoin and have it's value increase all by it self . I used to gamble a lot with bitcoin but now i just invest or trade no more gambling since i don't want to loose a currency that can reach over 10 thousands dollars in no more than 2 or 3 months .
Activity: 113
November 19, 2017, 01:53:45 PM
For me,Bitcoins have many advantages,as like:

1. Its really a good investment for everyone who's finding a profitable business.
2. It is easy to send and receive money with bitcoin. Unlike other currency,bitcoin has no charges hidden in it.
3. It helps me earn money,I'm just so glad that I met bitcoin,bitcoin really helps me a lot when it comes to financial means.
4. Bitcoins are safe. You can hide your money in bitcoin and restraint yourself for spending money again.
Pages:
Jump to: