Pages:
Author

Topic: The advantages of bitcoin - page 49. (Read 20534 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
November 19, 2017, 01:50:35 PM
There are huge advantages of bitcoin. Some of these are, bitcoin can help to make money. It is risk-free and there is no chance of being theft of bitcoin and it is tax-free.
Activity: 16
November 19, 2017, 01:45:56 PM
For me personally, this is the simplicity of using a purse, the potential growth and development of this crypto currency, I also use grass and can buy myself a smoke for this crypt. And of course this is a fashionable theme Smiley
Activity: 359
Merit: 15
November 17, 2017, 11:42:40 PM
For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.

There are so many advantages of bitcoin like any level of the community can participate anonymously without knowing their private information like age or addresses. Transaction like transferring funds are totally anonymous this good for freelancer of bitcoin like us.   
Activity: 26
November 17, 2017, 11:02:28 PM
-With bitcoin it is very easy to send and get money anywhere in the world at any given time
-Allowing user to be in control of their transaction help keep bitcoin safe for the network
-Currently there are either no fees or very low fees within bitcoin payments
-With block chain , all finalized transactions are avalaible for everyone to see , however personal information is hidden
Activity: 26
November 17, 2017, 03:04:22 PM
There are a lot of advantages you can make from bitcoin my friend has invested and kept and earned bitcoins over 3 years and he now is a millionaire you can become very rich from bitcoins and you do not even have to invest in it.
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
November 17, 2017, 02:56:35 PM
Bitcoin have so many advantages if you can do proper use, as like,

1. Is good for all businessman for good transactions. Buy something and sell something.
2. Easy to transfer money if they needed immediately like emergencies.
3. Its easy to transfer money from other country with less taxes. If approve.
4. For less time and moved for travailing on anywhere we want.
5. Is good for payments needs to pay like billings every month.
6. Source of earning, like Mining. Trading and hold for long time.

Theres a lot of good advantages..
Activity: 350
November 16, 2017, 04:56:20 PM
Bitcoin has different types of advantage. Bitcoin usually helps peoples needs and investment. Bitcoin transactions are very easy to operate. Bitcoin is very fast, low fee and security transacted anywhere in the world. Bitcoin is now the most popular and valuable currency. You can benefited a lot by investing.
Activity: 322
November 16, 2017, 02:59:26 PM
Bitcoin is an online cryptocurrency. Bitcoin can be used anywhere through the internet, this is a great advantage of bitcoin . Bitcoin is good and safe for investment. We can easily payment online through Bitcoin and Bitcoin is less likely to be stolen. The government does not have any control over Bitcoin , so it does not require any additional fees. Another advantage is that bitcoin helps in making money.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 12
November 16, 2017, 01:57:54 PM
Many benefits if we want to use bitcoin, for example is for a better transaction than regular money. Moreover, bitcoin prices continue to rise making us dare to speculate about the future of bitcoin.
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
November 16, 2017, 06:06:53 AM
Lots of advantages are there.Low inflation risk, Low collapse risk, Safe, simple and cheap, Easy to carry, Untraceable etc.There are many risks too.
For me there are many advantages of bitcoin, first here in bitcoin we can learn many things in this forum and second is we can many money here in forum but we will until we can earn money here in bitcoin, and the third advantages of bitcoin is we can buy load using bitcoin and we can save money using bitcoin wallet like coins.ph.
Coins.ph is one of online wallets services and I do not want to save or keep my Bitcoin in any third services.
Bitcoin is a decentralized network, use online wallets means Bitcoin needs to centralized in a place.
And beside that, a real Bitcoin user needs to know how to use hard wallet or desktop wallet can own private.
Activity: 378
November 16, 2017, 02:29:59 AM
Lots of advantages are there.Low inflation risk, Low collapse risk, Safe, simple and cheap, Easy to carry, Untraceable etc.There are many risks too.
For me there are many advantages of bitcoin, first here in bitcoin we can learn many things in this forum and second is we can many money here in forum but we will until we can earn money here in bitcoin, and the third advantages of bitcoin is we can buy load using bitcoin and we can save money using bitcoin wallet like coins.ph.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
November 16, 2017, 02:06:34 AM
Very Low Fees. Currently there are either no fees, or very low fees within Bitcoin payments. With transactions, users might include fees in order to process the transactions faster. ... Digital Currency exchanges help merchant process transactions by converting bitcoins into fiat currency.
people use digital money just to expand the business they are working on. and it also makes transactions from far to be faster. the use of bitcoin is always used for such a thing. the rising price is the proof.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
November 16, 2017, 02:02:36 AM
Very Low Fees. Currently there are either no fees, or very low fees within Bitcoin payments. With transactions, users might include fees in order to process the transactions faster. ... Digital Currency exchanges help merchant process transactions by converting bitcoins into fiat currency.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
November 16, 2017, 01:58:18 AM
For me, for now the greatest advantage of Bitcoin is providing  aditional money income. It reduce unemployment on its own way, and it helps some people to get some things that they could not get without Bitcoin. When it becomes wide world spread, it will provide many more things. It would be great feeling to go on a vacation  with just Bitcoin instead of cash.
Activity: 52
November 16, 2017, 01:55:20 AM
Activity: 98
November 16, 2017, 01:52:35 AM
I agree with your response about bitcoin maybe everyone is also thinking like that.There are a lot more advantages like one can buy and sale it to gain extra profit.It can be an easy money to many of the users.Bitcoin can change a person's economy for the better, certainly bring a positive impact for everyone.
Activity: 364
November 16, 2017, 01:44:10 AM
i am reading comments and find it far from the original purpose of bitcoin. by the way every comment is represented by out own understanding about bitcoin.
for me in general, the most advantage of bitcoin is its revolutionary character that will oust he value of paper money and give the value of money to the people and not to the bankers that rule the industry for centuries.
Activity: 56
November 16, 2017, 01:38:58 AM
There is no way for a third party to intercept transactions of Bitcoins, and therefore there is no viable way to implement a Bitcoin taxation system. The only way to pay a tax would be, if someone voluntarily sends a percentage of the amount being sent as tax.
Activity: 25
November 15, 2017, 06:34:05 PM
The advantages are very big one can actually become a millionaire easily because of bitcoin and i am happy that we all are able to have this chance because of bitcoin i am very happy that i have ever started with bitcoin it has made my future very secure for me.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 254
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
November 15, 2017, 06:15:11 PM
There's a lot of advantage of bitcoins. Its a world wide currency. If you invest with it your money may be double or triple since the price is unstable and not under control, The value of bitcoin increase and decrease so it can gives you hug profit. Its easy to earn bitcoin there's a lot of way to earn it. Its free for all and everyone can use it age race of gender doesn't matter, also the transaction fee is to much low its fast and secure
Pages:
Jump to: