Pages:
Author

Topic: The advantages of bitcoin - page 50. (Read 20534 times)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
November 14, 2017, 01:36:12 PM
bitcoin give us a choiice where to store and put money and not just only the bank! in botcoin your money is at 70-30 growing and dumoing! and in just your modile you can pay bills buy load and do something like trading with bitcoin unlike in bankk!
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
November 14, 2017, 01:18:47 PM
I do not understand all the advantages that exist in bitcoin but one of the advantages that I know is that for me, this bitcoin the same as the moneymaker with an investment system first then can we get the money ..
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
November 14, 2017, 01:13:39 PM
It gives you platform to make money and improve your financial condition and it also provides you opportunities for investment. I thinks  these two are the major benefits of bitcoin for their users.

Not just providing platform but giving a lot of opportunities to earn bitcoins and other altcoins. Bitcoin's rise have launch a boost interms of numbers of investors to cryptocurrencies which gives us enthusiast and part timers alike opportunities to few and to some a great number of extra bucks. Bitcoins security is one of its major advantages that made it survive up to this day, its credibility allows people to trust this new currency which results to its very successful market.
talking about the excess bitcoin will never be endless, because so many advantages in it. even if you keep it, it will make you gain. well, in terms of security, and other things. so much bitcoin has its advantages.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
November 14, 2017, 01:07:40 PM
Bitcoin helps me to earn money even im at home.
Activity: 308
November 14, 2017, 01:06:06 PM
It gives you platform to make money and improve your financial condition and it also provides you opportunities for investment. I thinks  these two are the major benefits of bitcoin for their users.

Not just providing platform but giving a lot of opportunities to earn bitcoins and other altcoins. Bitcoin's rise have launch a boost interms of numbers of investors to cryptocurrencies which gives us enthusiast and part timers alike opportunities to few and to some a great number of extra bucks. Bitcoins security is one of its major advantages that made it survive up to this day, its credibility allows people to trust this new currency which results to its very successful market.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
VIVA CROWDFUND HOMES
November 14, 2017, 11:51:09 AM
 Bitcoin users can pay for their coins anywhere they have Internet access and so very pass transaction, bitcoin also increase the value all the time.
Activity: 658
Merit: 268
bullsvsbears.io
November 14, 2017, 11:01:03 AM
For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.
Bitcoin has its own advantages and disadvantages towards people. One of its advantages is that, it can help people with their financial problem and earn their own money. In that way, unemployed people can still earn money for themselves to sustain their daily needs. Another advantage of bitcoin is that, you can gain a of profit to it. Just maximize your knowledge and skills about bitcoin and you can have a huge amount of profit to it.
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
November 14, 2017, 01:38:43 AM
For me the advantage of bitcoin helps me make money and also helps unemployed people and students who have enough income and the transaction is quick and the bitcoin is still more expensive than the price last year but now the price of bitcoin is high and im surprisingly high bitcoin and it reaches 7k $ + the price per a btc.
Currently, with the value of Bitcoin, do you think the transaction fees of Bitcoin is useful for students as your said? I do not think that! You also know the transaction fees of Bitcoin can kill newbie join in this field. And beside that, Bitcoin is also makes students can become the gambler if they want to trading with Bitcoin while they do not have experience.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 13, 2017, 09:37:11 AM
For this now through bitcoin and internet conncetion,we can immediately buy stuff such as groceries,cosmetics,clothes,home appliances,maintenance,medicine and more and it is a quick and easy method of paying bills. In addition,it also gives us time to spend with ourselves at home working with bitcoin and investing at the same time.
Activity: 137
November 13, 2017, 09:19:52 AM
the advantages of bitcoin are sophisticated virtual currencies, have a good security system and also have appeal to investors because the price is so high, therefore the people in my place are busy to play bitcoin ...
Activity: 378
November 13, 2017, 09:11:02 AM
The BTC is good way to make money and BTC investment is smart investment and earn more profit. BTC has become one most affluent cryptocurrency in the word, along with like ETH, Ripple etc. The bitcoin great scope of investing and earning in coming future. BTC payment is easily by ETH wallet , WAVE wallet.
Activity: 68
November 13, 2017, 07:00:16 AM
There are a lot of advantages in bitcoin. For me, as a student the advantage for me is i can do bitcoin even when im still studying because there is no educational background required to do bitcoin and even if im still studying i can do bitcoin at the same time.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
November 13, 2017, 06:58:45 AM
Bitcoin transactions are highly secured.,btc can give you control over your money and strong level of protection against many types of fraud.Receiving bitcoin is free,there is no credit card.It's even possible to send a payment without revealing your identity.
Activity: 532
Merit: 106
November 13, 2017, 06:56:17 AM
For me the advantage of bitcoin helps me make money and also helps unemployed people and students who have enough income and the transaction is quick and the bitcoin is still more expensive than the price last year but now the price of bitcoin is high and im surprisingly high bitcoin and it reaches 7k $ + the price per a btc.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
November 13, 2017, 06:48:35 AM
For me,there are multiple redundant copies of the transactions database, no one can seize bitcoins. The most someone can do is force the user, by other means, to send the the bitcoins to someone else. This means that governments can’t freeze someone’s wealth, and thus users of Bitcoins will have complete freedom to do anything they want with their money.
Activity: 85
November 13, 2017, 06:44:57 AM
I think it has the best privacy no one knows how much you have in your account. In real life your bank knows everything about you, but in crypto no one knows and the police don't care about it.

One of the advantage is that bitcoin is also online so its not in your pocket.
Activity: 294
November 13, 2017, 06:40:44 AM
I strongly agree that bitcoin has many advantages. It helps to make money.Eassy transaction. It helps  students or people to habe extra source of income and reduce increasing number of unemployed  in some countries.
Activity: 504
November 13, 2017, 06:39:05 AM
For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.

Bitcoin has lots of advantages, one of them is to be able to use bitcoin through the internet without any problems, unlike using cash that usually takes a lot of transactions. Also, it is more secure than other crypto currencies because it is one of the longest running currency around.
Activity: 295
November 13, 2017, 06:24:34 AM
The advantages of bitcoin are can help for those people who want to have a part time job eventhough in their home. And also it can give us knowledge on how to handle money.
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
November 13, 2017, 06:23:38 AM
Bitcoin’s electronic nature brings a lot of advantages.it does not belong to any government so we can use bitcoins worldwide. It's a digital money that solves many of the problems our current currencies suffer.
well the advantage of bitcoin is the price that unstable.if we really had a patience and we do buy and selling i believe  we can really earn profit on bitcoin because of its unstable price we can earn through buy and selling it buy when its low then sell when its high.maybe buying and holding some bitcoin is also profitable because we can really have only few amount of capital on it .
yes i agree bitcoin has really many advantages in terms of trading investing etc.i believe also that bitcoin is the best investment and it is really profitable .i believe that the advantage of btc is the price  the high price that is really unpredictable and can change anytime anywhere of tbe day .i think people will only need to understand that bitcoin needs only patient to make profit.
Pages:
Jump to: