Pages:
Author

Topic: The advantages of bitcoin - page 65. (Read 20534 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
October 29, 2017, 11:20:42 PM
Bitcoin ownership address can only be changed by the owner. No one can steal Bitcoins unless they have physical access to a user’s computer, and they send the bitcoins to their account. Unlike convential currency systems, where only a few authentication details are required to gain access to finances, this system requires physical access, which makes it much harder to steal.
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
October 29, 2017, 11:17:43 PM
Actually bitcoin is one of the best invention in our era not just the bitcoin but also the altcoins and the cryptocurrency industry. It's a best invention not just because of it's price or value but the opportunity it can give and the easily and fast transaction feature. Not just that there are other advantages of bitcoin such as

* Giving opportunity to the unemployed, students who wants to have a part time job and people who wants to earn extra profits.
* Fast transaction and easily transaction. Whenever you want, whoever you are or wherever you are.
* Price changes from time to time.
* Can be use as a mode of payment.
* Can be use as a investment.
* Low transaction fee.
* No tax.
* No Tracking.
* No risk of "Charge back"

There are many more advantages of bitcoin, But here are some of the advantages of bitcoin i've noticed or realized when i enter the cryptocurrency industry.
Yeah, I totally agree with you. Bitcoin has many advantages for the human. But May I ask you about disadvantages? What will we do to crimes can't use Bitcoin money laundering, buying drugs and weapons?
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
October 29, 2017, 11:17:02 PM
For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.

In my opinion, the biggest disadvantage of bitcoin is its nature, being on the internet. We all have the dream of having a cashless society, wherein we transact using digitalized currency for payment in the future. But the only hindrance that it might face is the imbalance of each countries' economic and technological aspect. Countries who are in the developed stage have no problem with adapting to this kind of digitalized payment since their economic status can grasp the idea.

On the other hand, countries who are still on the developing stage would be in a desperate situation if this was implemented due to their discrepancies on economic status. Adapting to this kind of payment would lead to their downfall, making rich countries richer and poor countries poorer. I do hope that one day, these countries would soon develop and improve their standing to achieve this kind of hassle-free method.

*talked about the disadvantage
Activity: 208
October 29, 2017, 11:15:36 PM
Well, basically since the appearance of bitcoin most people who want to try and work hard to get many benefits in it. Because we can easily earn money without having to work hard or spend a lot of sweat, it is only mandatory on the computer screen and connected to the internet network our earnings can exceed most of the salaries of the top officials of a company. Although not all of the company's top brass, but at least can succeed to be someone who is worthy to live in peace. In addition we also get many other advantages, where indeed the reduction of unemployment persists but that all if the state status will remain unemployed

The advantages of bitcoin is it can help you to earn a money even if your still young. Because bitcoin is easy to use you just have to post something and that all. It can help you to earn for a better future.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
October 29, 2017, 11:06:04 PM
For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.

There are a myriad advatages for users of bitcoin. As a cryptocurrency this is digital and electronic and can beaccessed almost anywhere with an i ternet connection. ALso, it is a savings account and investment all in one and allures people woth its high rewards.
Activity: 19
October 29, 2017, 10:56:11 PM

there are so many advantages of bitcoin like for example You can create your own money
As central government can print it’s own money, similarly any person can also produce bitcoins by yourself. This can be done my mining bitcoins through computers. It is not any kind of physical mining.
Activity: 49
October 29, 2017, 10:47:05 PM

Bitcoin transactions are completely anonymous and private. Unlike in payments through bank, where the transactions can be tracked and identified, bitcoin transactions cannot be identified.

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
October 29, 2017, 10:36:51 PM
In comparing the bitcoin to the other alternative coins or other cryptocurrencies. There's many advantage that bitcoin have. Like the faster transaction we know that the bitcoin is in the internet and bitcoin is made because of these one traits the faster transaction and it have an expensive valie compare to the other.
Activity: 308
Merit: 128
October 29, 2017, 10:34:04 PM
The following are some of the major advantages of using Bitcoin:

Since there are multiple redundant copies of the transactions database, no one can seize bitcoins. The most someone can do is force the user, by other means, to send the the bitcoins to someone else. This means that governments can’t freeze someone’s wealth, and thus users of Bitcoins will have complete freedom to do anything they want with their money.

There is no way for a third party to intercept transactions of Bitcoins, and therefore there is no viable way to implement a Bitcoin taxation system. The only way to pay a tax would be, if someone voluntarily sends a percentage of the amount being sent as tax.

Once Bitcoins are sent, the transaction cannot be reversed. Since the ownership address of Bitcoins will be changed to the new owner, once it is changed, it is impossible to revert. Since only the new owner has the associated private key, only he/she can change ownership of the coins. This ensures that there is no risk involved when receiving Bitcoins.
Activity: 89
October 28, 2017, 02:28:12 PM
Bitcoin gives people the chance to invest at a smaller price and increase in price in the future. So it's sort of like gambling but with a higher percentage of earning more money.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
October 28, 2017, 02:20:46 PM
There's a lot of advantages here in Bitcoin. You can earn money through internet, umemployment issue, theres more time with your family, you can invest your money while your money will work for you. You can easily transact online.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 254
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
October 28, 2017, 02:06:30 PM
Well i usually get advantages from bitcoin in three different ways.

1- I mostly buy bitcoin and hold them until the price go up, when price increase i sold them and earn some profit.
2- Second one is mining. I have a pro Pc with high GPU support, I use my PC Graphic cards to mining, I earn satoshi from it though they are not much.
3- And the third last one is faucet, Faucet is just a waste of time but still i use them to earn little, rather i am addicted to it.

Activity: 156
October 28, 2017, 01:04:29 PM
Yes it has a lot of advantages that will definitely help you in your life. Other than helping you to make transactions easy it can also help you with your financial needs. So bitcoin will really help not only the individuals but also the economic status of our country.
It's easier to mess up on a transaction with Bitcoin because anything could happen. If someone sends coins to an incorrect address then the price of Bitcoin will still grow, that is what's nice about BTC.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
October 27, 2017, 08:32:41 AM

I think the main advantage is the decentralization concept. more precisely the blockchain. 

Decentralization there are advantages there is a loss, profit if user interest continues to increase so the price will continue to rise, but there are times when decentralization system also sucks because the users who run and the price will drop. But in general I like about bitcoin because get profti.
Activity: 273
October 27, 2017, 08:30:24 AM
The advantages of Bitcoin are vast, but the best ones are it's ability to store wealth for long periods of time, as well as storing that wealth on a network that is immutable.
Activity: 490
October 27, 2017, 08:16:37 AM

I think the main advantage is the decentralization concept. more precisely the blockchain. 
Activity: 85
October 27, 2017, 08:14:56 AM
Compared to cash everything is public without giving away your identity and there's a limit to Bitcoins which can't be changed.
Activity: 952
Merit: 108
1xBit recovered their reputation
October 27, 2017, 08:13:14 AM
Bitcoin has a lot of advantages. It's price is increasing day by day. One can make a good profit in it. It can be exchanged easily with any currency. One can easily get or give any online payment through bitcoin. One can transact any amount of money through bitcoin easily, safely and rapidly. One can transact money without any fee through bitcoin. The security system of bitcoin is too much good. So anyone can feel safe using it.
Activity: 15
October 23, 2017, 10:20:56 AM
Yes you are very right about the unemployment issue as i am unemployed i know that in bitcoin i can still make some money and have a living ,yes mostly in 3rd world nations bitcoin is a blessing and over the years like in 2020 it will be boosted something like 20000usd and then all of us holding bitcoin now will be in profit for sure ,so yes it can make fortunes for the people in needs for sure.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
October 23, 2017, 10:20:46 AM
The best advantage of bitcoin is financial freedom.
Honestly, many people trying to earn money on Internet (gambling, HYIP, Forex, Revshare) but most people did not succeed and lost their money.
With bitcoin sucess is basically 100 % Smiley
So, bitcoin is great tool for average guy to finally earn somthing on Internet.
Pages:
Jump to: