Pages:
Author

Topic: The advantages of bitcoin - page 66. (Read 20534 times)

Activity: 339
Merit: 102
The Exchange for EOS Community
October 23, 2017, 10:14:07 AM
For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.

Indeed, well I  don't have to say so much since majority of bitcoin's feature is naturally designed for us who were the main beneficiaries of this system who can made us profitable in short period of time , and we must continue striving hard here for us to obtain higher amount of bitcoin.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
October 23, 2017, 10:11:10 AM
the best advantage of bitcoin is its anonimty which means a real freedom.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 23, 2017, 10:06:43 AM
The advantages of Bitcoin is its individuality it is not controlled by any government and any Bitcoin founder or monitory board that the bight thing I like and it is the bigger most advantage of Bitcoin.

One more thing is its rate within eight year of span the growth of bitcoin is amazing it is also the added advantage of Bitcoin.
Activity: 172
October 23, 2017, 09:59:26 AM
I earn a lot of money from Bitcoin and make money from it. Many people can make money through Bitcoin that can overcome unemployment through Bitcoin. A country's income can be increased by bitcoin. We get more benefits through Bitcoin. It helps to learn through English
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
October 23, 2017, 05:33:46 AM
For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.
bitcoin is able to be in the middle of the country, by becoming a means of payment, even though a country has its own currency, bitcoin remains present and enters into it. Bitcoin knows no national borders, does not waver due to political conditions in government, and is not affected by anything.
Activity: 30
October 23, 2017, 05:05:24 AM
Bitcoin helps to make money, but he does not reduce the number of unemployed. It is not even the currency you need to earn now, but the investment that secured people can afford.
Advantage of bitcoin helps you to earn money, and also helps you to increasing your knowledge about information  technology about currency in many countries. Bitcoin advantage teach you how to invest and trading and earn in high income.

Yes in this case your engaging into new technology and it was very interesting for everyone to learn new things since computer is everywhere and bitcoins help us to learn more things about technology while earning money  to sustain our daily needs in life.
The privacy is probably one of the best advantages bitcoin has. No one can look into your wallet or sees what you are doing with your bitcoins. Unlike all the banks in europe who can see what you buy and what not.

I agree the privacy is the best one. We need to also keep in mind that hackers are also using bitcoin. This is also a reason to government banning online valutas.

Also a cool thing is that you are the real owner of your coins. While if you have money in your banks they would call you and say where did you get this money from.
Activity: 7
October 23, 2017, 04:59:12 AM
Bitcoin helps to make money, but he does not reduce the number of unemployed. It is not even the currency you need to earn now, but the investment that secured people can afford.
Advantage of bitcoin helps you to earn money, and also helps you to increasing your knowledge about information  technology about currency in many countries. Bitcoin advantage teach you how to invest and trading and earn in high income.

Yes in this case your engaging into new technology and it was very interesting for everyone to learn new things since computer is everywhere and bitcoins help us to learn more things about technology while earning money  to sustain our daily needs in life.
The privacy is probably one of the best advantages bitcoin has. No one can look into your wallet or sees what you are doing with your bitcoins. Unlike all the banks in europe who can see what you buy and what not.
Activity: 24
October 23, 2017, 04:54:45 AM
A very good advantage is the privacy. Nobody can see how much bitcoins you got even the government can't see them. So you are fully anonymous only you can see it.

They can see only if you are hacked and if you are download games from the internet. Most of the time they have wallet stealers in it. So they can easily steal your wallet if you have stored them locally.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
October 23, 2017, 04:48:48 AM
Its has level of security ,because no one can block a Bitcoin wallet ,it does not depend on international and local laws,central banks or religions your account is tied to you only and its security is also tied to you only.Secondly Its a cheap transactions in every part of the world,payment dose not depend on your location or amount.Thirdly the convenience, unlike the bank operations.These and so many more are Bitcoin advantages.

Activity: 840
Merit: 105
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
October 23, 2017, 02:01:42 AM
Many good things Bitcoin might have and for me one of the advantage of it is aside from giving other the opportunity to earn a living like the unemployed. it gives you safe and secure in every transaction u might have.

bitcoin is already a lot of benefits to the poor or rich. there are many bitcoin benefits that we can get, such as buying clothes, buying cars, buying food and drinks with bitcoin. I think bitcoin is a get rich quick way.
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
October 23, 2017, 12:46:50 AM
for me, there are lots of advantages that regards to bitcoin. one of this is the value of each bitcoins. if we will exchange it to real money, every single piece of bitcoin as a cryptocurrency will buy our needs and also wants.
Activity: 180
October 23, 2017, 12:02:30 AM

For me there are so many advantages in Bitcoin. First is it help us too earn money in easy way and it also help us too our financial problem. Second is we can buy the things that we want and the things that we need. Third, it also help us to pay our bills and to help our family in our financial. Last is it can save more money if we are a wise person.
Activity: 616
October 21, 2017, 09:14:08 AM
for me the advantage bitcoin is it can use in many country, and i think it can use in all of country in the world, so you can use it to traveling if you love to trafeling, and secondly now every body know about bitcoin so bitcoin is become popular and many investor want ti invest on it
Activity: 378
October 21, 2017, 08:56:13 AM

Yes in this case your engaging into new technology and it was very interesting for everyone to learn new things since computer is everywhere and bitcoins help us to learn more things about technology while earning money  to sustain our daily needs in life.
Activity: 280
October 21, 2017, 08:54:59 AM
The advantage - is You can send and receive any sum of money all over the world at any given time. Bitcoin also is growing monthly.
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
October 21, 2017, 08:52:11 AM
For me bitcoin has many advantages. We can make money easier with bitcoins because without an investment if we will do a job especially in the forum, we can earn a lot. Since I knew about bitcoin something change our lives, we can now pay and buy our basic needs and we can pay the obligations of my kids in school. One thing is, holding bitcoins to a wallet for a long time can make a person rich.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
October 21, 2017, 08:27:56 AM
To me,  the advantage of bitcoin is it gives  me a reason of always being with my phone and staying long in the internet,  other than chatting with friends and at the end of the day nothing is gotten.
And being in this forum is like being at work when I am back from work.. Lol.
So, if anyone says it's a form of reducing unemployment in some countries, I'll accept that,  despite the fact that you are not working with the countries concent.
I believe bitcoin has the potential to change the life and economy of human beings.
Well, basically since the appearance of bitcoin most people who want to try and work hard to get many benefits in it. Because we can easily earn money without having to work hard or spend a lot of sweat, it is only mandatory on the computer screen and connected to the internet network our earnings can exceed most of the salaries of the top officials of a company. Although not all of the company's top brass, but at least can succeed to be someone who is worthy to live in peace. In addition we also get many other advantages, where indeed the reduction of unemployment persists but that all if the state status will remain unemployed.

It's global currency, meaning you can transact to different countries it's easier since you don't need to convert your local money to their local money.
It reduces the unemployments in the society.
 helps students or other people to have extra source of income.
Easy transaction. It's price keeps increasing and increasing. If you have bitcoin or invest in bitcoin your money may double or triple
You can use bitcoin as a mode payment.You can earn bitcoin easily. There's a lot of ways in order for you to earn bitcoin..
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
October 21, 2017, 07:30:42 AM
I got a lot of benefits from bitcoin, and the most important thing is that I can buy something that was once difficult to buy, such as laptops, the latest iphone to motor sport. I hope bitcoin keeps getting better and becomes a profitable investment.

Same with you, because of bitcoin I have new gadgets and new things, I have also money to be used in my studying. For me the advantages of bitcoin in our society is being one source of income. Even the student can earn a big amount of money using bitcoin, and it is because of huge price value of bitcoin, being volatile price it gives a huge profit and additional profit.
Activity: 42
October 21, 2017, 07:15:04 AM
I think there are many advantages of bitcoin like No Third-Party Seizure, No Taxes, No Tracking, No Transaction Costs, No Risk of “Charge-backs”, Bitcoins Cannot be Stolen and etc.

We are looking for someone who can help us to manage our bitcointalk announcement page.You can contact us in our telegram handle @BoonTech
Activity: 280
October 21, 2017, 06:33:45 AM

Bitcoin has a lot of advantage than fiat, if that is the comparison that we are doing here. You don't have to carry any cash in bitcoin, just your phone. Transactions are fast and very convenient. You own your money in bitcoin. There is no tax when earning through bitcoin. Plus therer are alot of ways that you can explore in bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: