Pages:
Author

Topic: The advantages of bitcoin - page 70. (Read 20534 times)

Activity: 331
Merit: 250
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
October 19, 2017, 01:39:29 AM
There too many good things that bitcoin offers. Bitcoin is decentralized and secured. It break limitations that fiat has. And bitcoin being the best investment so far is making it unforgettable to me.

Instead of you say Bitcoin is the best investment, I think it like speculation than investment because I do not see much traders really choose Bitcoin for long term. If they see the price of Bitcoin has pumped a lot of value, they will want to take profits earlier than their target. Cheesy
Activity: 594
Merit: 253
October 19, 2017, 01:12:28 AM
There too many good things that bitcoin offers. Bitcoin is decentralized and secured. It break limitations that fiat has. And bitcoin being the best investment so far is making it unforgettable to me.
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
October 18, 2017, 09:15:37 PM
There are various advantages on bitcoins some of them are as given, Bitcoins are safe in the hands of the users it cannot be stolen unless and until when a third party get access to the computer where you have stored bitcoins. No taxes can be imposed on the user's for transactions as hird party has no accessibility to know the amount of transactions carried out by the person. Bitcoin technology has helped many to earn their living hope this invention can change normal people's life as it is evident that early adopters are billionaire.
Activity: 210
October 18, 2017, 05:54:55 PM
One of the best advantage i find with bitcoin is letting people have an option on how to do their transactions.and doing it with more ease and on a faster time since they can be able to send an amount directly to the person they want to send it.
Another one is the capability of bitcoin to be traceless therefore giving you the full control over your own money without the fear a bearing huge amunt of tax from the government.
Activity: 353
https://luxantdigitalbank.com/
October 18, 2017, 03:01:07 AM
Bitcoin is the worlds first decentralized digital crypto currency it is being considered to be one of the great revolution in the current currency market.This virtual currency is gaining huge popularity globally.The following are the main advantages of bitcoins that i found out that their transactions are completely private as compared to other forms of transactions one can only know the address of btc which payment was done but nobody can figure out to whom it belong to another advantage is that there is freedom of payment means it can be send to any person from any part of the world without any third party support and there is no limit in it.another advantage i found out is that there is low charges for transaction or no charge at all.Btc transactions are of low risk the process cannot be reversed and does not contain any personal information and hence there is no chance for fraud activities to take place.The transactions are done really fast in btc nobody can steal your personal information because it is not necessary to give any personal info say for example if we want to do some kind of online shopping or make some kind of payment we will be forced to enter our credit card personal details such things are not needed in btc.there are even lot more advantages in btc as it is one of the best investment form in the current scenario which brings in good income in our free time.
Activity: 186
October 18, 2017, 02:52:20 AM
Bitcoin is a great piece of technology and an efficient virtual payment system and also alternative of banks. I am very much sure that in long run it will give me huge profits by storing and exchanging Bitcoins .If bitcoin value goes down but it doesn't mean that I will go to sell or convert in different coin because I have faith that the value will go high again. So i will hold it for a long time to make more profit with that same coin.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 18, 2017, 02:21:11 AM
I agree with you that it is not necessary for bitcoin to teach in schools because if the people want to know bitcoin and learn how to use it then they will find ways to do it and they can do it by searching things online and if they want to earn in bitcoin then they just need to work hard. Bitcoin is very simple and it is easy to understand so i think it is not necessary to teach it on schools.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
October 18, 2017, 01:52:43 AM
There are many advantages of Bitcoin as an investment choice. One of the benefits is the fact that the currency isn’t attach to a government. Because of that, things like political and economic related issues will not have an impact on bitcoin. Always put in mind that Bitcoins are traded primarily through bitcoin brokers and reliable Forex brokers that offer bitcoin trading as one of their assets.
Activity: 305
Merit: 107
I'm going to eat your cookies
October 17, 2017, 09:05:45 PM
Even though you have a stable job, you can still access and earn bitcoin by just logging onto your computer and join the forum.
This is a good way of earning extra money rather just sitting all day your computer and browsing nonsense things.
with Bitcoin and this forum - you get to interact and learn a lot of things on this forum.

Well for in general bitcoin - it provides me an ease of online transactions and buying prepaid loads whenever I need it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
October 17, 2017, 08:00:32 PM
Advantages:
1=Make transaction of heavy money in seconds.
2=first cryptocurrency.
3=Used for trading and great profits are generated.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
October 17, 2017, 07:42:40 PM
For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.

the advantages of bitcoin as digital currency easy to used in any transaction like payment of bills no need travel or waste of time to go in the payment center, there are nothing disadvange for bitcoin, bitcoin are give decnt job to the people unemployed, people have choice to choose where want to stay to work stay working in bitcoin or in the real work but not means increasing the unemployed because i believe bitcoin helping to people want to working in the new technology of currency.
I believe that all of us here are always thinking of how advantageous bitcoin is. Through bitcoin and internet conncetion,we can immediately buy stuff such as groceries,cosmetics,clothes,home appliances,maintenance,medicine and more. It is a quick and easy method of paying bills. In addition,it also gives us time to spend with ourselves at home working with bitcoin and investing at the same time. A must have opportunity to people who are not working or still looking or waiting for a job. This is advatageous in the sense that it can slowly change the lives of people and with such a good privilege to have.
Activity: 154
Merit: 121
October 17, 2017, 07:36:23 PM
Advantages of bitcoin is the growth of each individual, the concept of earning and develops its language skills as they participate to activities.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
ADAB ICO
October 17, 2017, 07:10:25 PM
the very big advantage of bitcoin to other wallet or currency is you can use it in anywhere and you can send and receive money anytime in easy way. another one bitcoin is good for investments because it is legit and the price is rapidly increase. you can have massive profit if you want.
Activity: 658
October 17, 2017, 07:04:58 PM
The advantages of bitcoin is it helps to the needs of the people and good for investment. Bitcoin has many advantages, it has very low transactions fees or either no fees, and its fast and secure. Bitcoin can be sent anywhere part of the world in everyone. It gives profit and opportunities to invest and extra income to the people. It can be used in any country and you can keep bitcoin in digital wallet on your computer.
Yes there are numerous advantage of bitcoin like it gives you more profit than other crypto currency as well as you can get a regular income without investing in bit coin as by participation in signature campaigns etc, Bit coin cam make a rich person in very little time because it has the capability to do that. hopefully even the children will become able to use bitcoin for buying sweets in local shops of their area.
A lot of advantages like no income tax worries total digital transaction corresponding to your shopping and the most favorable is it can help one to make money faster so that it make people millionaire in no time just because of their dedication and determination. Bitcoins advantages are more than the thinking of normal person so invest and see the blessings.

Compare from other currency system, bitcoin is more advantage because it doesn't need third-party seizure,no tracks, no taxes, no transaction cost, no risk of "charge back", and cannot be stolen . Another major plus is the fact that you control it. In your wallet, your bitcoin is untouchable by governments or banks. People can't also steal your payment information. Bitcoin also adds extra income for everyone that is interested to join.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
October 17, 2017, 06:36:11 PM
For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.

the advantages of bitcoin as digital currency easy to used in any transaction like payment of bills no need travel or waste of time to go in the payment center, there are nothing disadvange for bitcoin, bitcoin are give decnt job to the people unemployed, people have choice to choose where want to stay to work stay working in bitcoin or in the real work but not means increasing the unemployed because i believe bitcoin helping to people want to working in the new technology of currency.
Activity: 249
October 17, 2017, 06:25:06 PM
Yes it has a lot of advantages that will definitely help you in your life. Other than helping you to make transactions easy it can also help you with your financial needs. So bitcoin will really help not only the individuals but also the economic status of our country.
Activity: 552
October 17, 2017, 06:12:10 PM
There is so many advantages of bitcoin. It is a decentralized currency, not controlled by anyone. It is also anonymous, you dont have to give your identity info to use it. Also it is having high price which is rising highly with time, and allowing you to make more money.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
October 17, 2017, 06:10:26 PM
Well, basically since the appearance of bitcoin most people who want to try and work hard to get many benefits in it. Because we can easily earn money without having to work hard or spend a lot of sweat, it is only mandatory on the computer screen and connected to the internet network our earnings can exceed most of the salaries of the top officials of a company. Although not all of the company's top brass, but at least can succeed to be someone who is worthy to live in peace. In addition we also get many other advantages, where indeed the reduction of unemployment persists but that all if the state status will remain unemployed

many people who were uneployed if they buy at least one BTC after few months he will be rich. from BTCs a person can earn more dollars.
it can change the life of everyone all over the world.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
October 17, 2017, 07:17:56 AM
Bitcoin does gives us plenty control over our money, something banks has taken from them with fiat, yesterday i tryed to acess my account and guess what the bank had put a token security without my permission, the result were i couldnt acess my money because bank did acted alone,. With bitcoin i only need my keys and password to moove and acess my money, i do like freedom and the bank has already lost its space, i do use it because i do store some money for emergency. Besides those its potencial does allow me to earn money doing nothing then hold, and the earnings arent 3% in a year its far away for be such tiny income.
Activity: 490
October 10, 2017, 10:12:20 AM
I agree with you, bitcoin has the advantage to get people excited about learning English, elevating one's economic level to the benefits of bitcoin. Excess bitcoin also from privacy as well as decentralized.
Bitcoin has many things to shower onto its investors, one can gain much profit as compare to any other business.as if the prices goes high then there will be also good advantage for investors, nowadays the popularity of bitcoin is increasing day by day, bitcoin allows everyone to live according to their desires and most probably it is the life changing investment.

They always say that in this business the most important is patience. Popularity increases evenly with the market rate. Be patient you will surely gain a lot. Is this a stretch to get rich right?
Pages:
Jump to: