Pages:
Author

Topic: The advantages of bitcoin - page 71. (Read 20534 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 281
October 10, 2017, 07:40:24 AM
I agree with you, bitcoin has the advantage to get people excited about learning English, elevating one's economic level to the benefits of bitcoin. Excess bitcoin also from privacy as well as decentralized.
Bitcoin has many things to shower onto its investors, one can gain much profit as compare to any other business.as if the prices goes high then there will be also good advantage for investors, nowadays the popularity of bitcoin is increasing day by day, bitcoin allows everyone to live according to their desires and most probably it is the life changing investment.
Activity: 491
Merit: 250
October 09, 2017, 10:32:52 AM
The advantages of bitcoin is it helps to the needs of the people and good for investment. Bitcoin has many advantages, it has very low transactions fees or either no fees, and its fast and secure. Bitcoin can be sent anywhere part of the world in everyone. It gives profit and opportunities to invest and extra income to the people. It can be used in any country and you can keep bitcoin in digital wallet on your computer.
Yes there are numerous advantage of bitcoin like it gives you more profit than other crypto currency as well as you can get a regular income without investing in bit coin as by participation in signature campaigns etc, Bit coin cam make a rich person in very little time because it has the capability to do that. hopefully even the children will become able to use bitcoin for buying sweets in local shops of their area.
A lot of advantages like no income tax worries total digital transaction corresponding to your shopping and the most favorable is it can help one to make money faster so that it make people millionaire in no time just because of their dedication and determination. Bitcoins advantages are more than the thinking of normal person so invest and see the blessings.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
October 09, 2017, 09:37:33 AM
Bitcoin has many advantages like:
1. It is very accessible
2. It's transaction has no chargebacks
3. Your investment will surely grow
4. It help many people to earn money
5. It is private as you want it to be
6. It can be an easy mode of payment
Activity: 364
Merit: 267
October 09, 2017, 09:16:08 AM
Yes it is true that bitcoin has a lot of advantages and we are all being benefited by that. Bitcoin helps a lot of people when it comes financially because earning bitcoin pays their bills and daily needs. By just investing in bitcoin a lot of people can earn profit from it because we all know how the price of bitcoin is continuously changing.
Activity: 363
Merit: 100
October 09, 2017, 08:58:19 AM
yes, there are lot of advantage of bitcoin and one of my favorite is bitcoin in paying bills online, because it's hassle free and easy. you can also buy load  using bitcoin and the price also is moving up and nothing to worried about because bitcoin is safe.
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
October 09, 2017, 08:56:09 AM
Bitcoin helps to make money, but he does not reduce the number of unemployed. It is not even the currency you need to earn now, but the investment that secured people can afford.
there's many advatange of bitcoin , i elaborate it one by one. first, bitcoin can provide your daily needs by earning bitcoin without investing you got an money if you earn bitcoin and exchange it in to your money country.second, it has a faster transaction in terms of delivering. then if you'll look at the chart of money the comparison bitcoin was the most high advantage among the gold and the fiat money and bitcoin was the most highest value in the crypstocurrencies and it also no tax that you need to pay.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 248
October 09, 2017, 08:44:47 AM
Advantage of bitcoin? We can earn it inside our house, as long as we have internet connection, we don't need to go outside if we want to earn some extra. We can also pay bills online.Online transaction is also good, easy to use and access. Bitcoin increases so that is good if we want to earn some extra and another extra if bitcoin increases.
Activity: 42
October 09, 2017, 08:44:02 AM
Bitcoin is a new word in the world of technology and finance. Thanks to this currency, my stay in the network has a meaning Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
October 09, 2017, 08:37:15 AM
For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.
butcoin can play a role as global money even though each country has its own currency, bitcoin remains present and enter into it. Bitcoin knows no national borders, does not waver due to political conditions in government, and is not affected by anything
Activity: 579
Merit: 309
October 09, 2017, 08:03:58 AM
Yeah you are 100% Right but some of the people Don't aware of the Stuff like Bitcoin, But Who knows bitcoin, They know What should they are doing Cheesy,Im a newbie btw and i need this to create my Own Music Crew,Band. Smiley
  • We can Upgrade our lifeStyle
  • We can Rich
  • We can Buy anything we wanted
  • We can Start Our own Business
or
  • we kept this for Savings
Smiley

I like your comment, most users who get profit will do everything, but for me the benefits of bitcoin are aimed for the rich, and I hope the price does not go down anymore.
Activity: 265
Pretty kewl right?
October 09, 2017, 08:01:48 AM
Advantages:

-no boss
-no tax
-hustle free payment system
-cheap online transaction
-you manage your time, work whenever you want
-Decentralized
-can be part-time or full-time
-BTC Value keeps on growing, you won't regret investing

BTC helps us to make money online, giving us the opportunity we hardly get, with the right amount of effort, skills, patience, virtue and perseverance we can achieve a better life, making our goals and dreams into reality.
Activity: 14
October 09, 2017, 07:26:00 AM
Yeah you are 100% Right but some of the people Don't aware of the Stuff like Bitcoin, But Who knows bitcoin, They know What should they are doing Cheesy,Im a newbie btw and i need this to create my Own Music Crew,Band. Smiley
  • We can Upgrade our lifeStyle
  • We can Rich
  • We can Buy anything we wanted
  • We can Start Our own Business
or
  • we kept this for Savings
Smiley
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
October 09, 2017, 01:52:21 AM
For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.
really, working with bitcoin makes a lot of people leave their real job because they think working with bitcoin gives a better profit without sweating.
Bitcoin has a lot of blessings and all of these are showered upon the investors, one can gain much profit as compare to any other business.as if the prices goes high then there will be also good advantage for investors, nowadays the popularity of bitcoin is increasing day by day which is a good omen and bitcoin give access to the shopping stores of high class to shop on by sitting at home.
Activity: 612
Merit: 250
October 08, 2017, 12:41:58 PM
Knowing that bitcoin is currency and you can use it to pay your bills and using digital currency you can transact it through internet, sending money easily to your love ones where ever they are is the characteristics of bitcoin that we can say an advantage to the bitcoiner.
No doubt there are a lot of the bitcoin in the markets and the importance of the bitcoin will be very high jus in the short time. The price of the bitcoin is going high more people are increasing eh use of the bitcoin and the importance of the bitcoin is also increasing so the best thing is that it is very easy to make the price of the bitcoin go high.
Activity: 420
October 06, 2017, 08:43:44 PM
I think Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is giving individuals money to maintain basic needs, it can also reduce the number of unemployment increases in some countries, the benefits of bitcoin and Bitcoin can be used anytime and anywhere.
Activity: 182
October 06, 2017, 03:10:24 PM
There are many benefits and  advantages of Bitcoin .Some of the advantages are given below-:
1-Transactions through Bitcoin are anonymous.
2-It is decentralized so no other third party such as banks or governments can  identify or track your transactions.
3-It is easiy accessible and we just need  a mobile phone and an internet connection inorder to use it.
4-Transactions are cheap and quick and no paper work is required.
5-Its skyrocketing price make it the best investment asset that provide high profits in a very short period of time.
6- It can be used as a source of side income.
copper member
Activity: 700
Merit: 120
Gamdom
October 06, 2017, 02:41:30 PM
Bitcoin gives us many advantages such as fast transfer,no identity and it's also easy to use.It's helps us to use our daily needs.it gives additional income for people worldwide.
Activity: 882
Merit: 506
October 06, 2017, 02:31:41 PM
Bitcoin have a lot of advantages. Here are some of the most common advantages I can think of:

1) It is fast-rising in terms of value. Although its value depreciates massively at times, it sure can rise up extensively again in the coming days.

2) It gives additional income for people worldwide, save for those countries that ban Bitcoins.

3) Very few requirements to earn a living. In fact, it does not discriminate.

Activity: 573
Futurov
October 06, 2017, 02:24:47 PM
Yes absolutely correct. Cryptocurrency or bitcoin really help a lot to us. Specially to financial problems, it can sustain the daily needs and wants. it can be the reason why our children is still schooling. Also the unemployment rate of our country will affect, many of us did not want to find a job because they are already earning income and also bitcoin is really convenient when it comes to the mode of payment.
Activity: 317
Merit: 251
October 06, 2017, 02:21:39 PM
Bitcoin has many advantage, a person who started to use bitcoin as a source of income can change his life for the better as long they are working very hard and put a lot of time in bitcoin they could be rich with bitcoins. That's why there are so many people becomes interested to use it because it is much better working in bitcoin rather real jobs.
Pages:
Jump to: