Pages:
Author

Topic: The Best Time To Exit Trading - page 13. (Read 24693 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 251
June 15, 2018, 10:39:12 AM
People nowadays are stuck in the world of trading that may cause their loss of capital, may cause their eagerness to recover their investment. Ending up sinking the money they have invested. AND Doesn't know how to exit in the game.

Also, FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) is a normal feeling of traders when coins are actually dumped big time.

Here's how. We all know that media plays a big role in the dump value of some coins.

Accdg. To this site

(contains also tips on trading)

BUY THE RUMOURS. SELL THE NEWS (not literally)
When media talks often about the dump and publish articles, then that is the RIGHT TIME TO EXIT.
News, rumours, speculations could have a big impact and can affect the price of altcoins. They concide the price movements resulting in pump and dump.

Believe me, I did that and it really works. Prevents deficits and prevents loss of investment.

The best time to exit trading is the day when there is no investment yet, because there is nothing to do when there is no investment, for all trading uses I think there is no one who ceases trading, because trading is the same, and the businessman.

What exactly you want to say i didn't get your single word?
Listen, a person if works in something or following a procedure for earning money then he knows that how to stop and leave the work. if he is satisfied and now do not want to work more then he can simply sell products after which stops buying more coins then this is the right decision depending on the satisfaction of trader. A person can start again after sometime as there are no restrictions and it is a business and one can start anytime.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
June 14, 2018, 05:39:43 PM
Trading is a good job. I think this is bad idea Sad
It is not a bad job. I think one should never leave the crypto market in first place because in think leaving crypto after a gain is foolishness and after a loss is accepting the defeat. If you are trading, you can exit the market for short term by selling your portfolio at a price that earns you good money and you do not loose. You can leave at such a time but you should never bade permanent good bye.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
June 14, 2018, 04:57:04 AM
it seems you will never be able to get out of the trading world because in the world of trading you do it every day and can not you leave, when you want to buy something without you knowing you are trading.
the really perfect time to get out of trading is when you've gotten a big fortune. it's just that some people can not do that, and continue to trade, I also like that. when trading, it is very difficult to get out.

there is no reason for someone to quit in trading, I got a friend he has lot of coin because of trading the only job he has is being a trader he can read the market that is why he became a full time trader and it is really a good thing to do because market is always on ups and downs and it is not about bitcoin itself there are lots of coins to be trade.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 03:32:34 AM
Trading is a good job. I think this is bad idea Sad
Activity: 1932
Merit: 448
June 14, 2018, 02:59:52 AM
it seems you will never be able to get out of the trading world because in the world of trading you do it every day and can not you leave, when you want to buy something without you knowing you are trading.
the really perfect time to get out of trading is when you've gotten a big fortune. it's just that some people can not do that, and continue to trade, I also like that. when trading, it is very difficult to get out.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
June 14, 2018, 02:31:15 AM
Activity: 80
June 14, 2018, 02:29:37 AM
If focusing with how the market reacts each time news showed up, then we will be able to find a good timing to make an exit, the market is really full of speculations and the best way to earn is to be always in the right timing, good judgement and always analyze the situations are both needed to assure yourself that you are in the right position, better to learn more about this trading skills to earn more from this activity.
Activity: 7
June 14, 2018, 02:13:36 AM
The best time to exit trading is if you have got a profit  Grin
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
June 14, 2018, 02:02:33 AM
Trading is not to easy. If want to know the coin information check the market place price then easy to buy and sell on time. Time is important to the trading process. So check the coin price day by day. Then plan to invest and sell the coin on time. If price will be increase sell on time. It any time to price will be down. So time to acct. So market price information is help to gather more information of the price list. Before start the any process. Fist learn the information. Then easy to start and easy to handle the future issues. Trading is connect the other country people. So easy to get some ideas. So always connect with other country people.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 01:03:07 AM
People nowadays are stuck in the world of trading that may cause their loss of capital, may cause their eagerness to recover their investment. Ending up sinking the money they have invested. AND Doesn't know how to exit in the game.

Also, FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) is a normal feeling of traders when coins are actually dumped big time.

Here's how. We all know that media plays a big role in the dump value of some coins.

Accdg. To this site

When media talks often about the dump and publish articles, then that is the RIGHT TIME TO EXIT.
News, rumours, speculations could have a big impact and can affect the price of altcoins. They concide the price movements resulting in pump and dump.

Believe me, I did that and it really works. Prevents deficits and prevents loss of investment.

Yes, I believe this is a good time for you to trade, as you can see that after the bitcoin price has fallen sharply to $ 6100, the moment is on the way to a strong recovery. $ 6500. According to my analysis, the bitcoin price will recover to $ 7000 before falling further, so at this point you should only trade short-term.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
June 13, 2018, 09:09:06 PM
i think the best time to exit trading is when you already reach your targeted price. you can then sell all of your holdings and after that you can now then quit the trading scene in order to enter another type of business ( a much stable business ) that is less riskier than crypto trading.

In my case , i already quit trading not because i already earn a lot of profit thru it but because i realized that i dont have a real future towards it.
Activity: 196
June 13, 2018, 08:43:13 PM
Set your limit and goal. When you reach them, you'll get out of trading. But i think the difference between rich mans and poor mans is investing. When poor mans has money, they'll buy house, car, phone,... But rich mans never do that, they invest.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
June 13, 2018, 08:02:21 PM

Accdg. To this site

The best time to exit trading is the day when there is no investment yet, because there is nothing to do when there is no investment, for all trading uses I think there is no one who ceases trading, because trading is the same, and the businessman.

There is clear idea that we should not stop investing until the world of crypto currency does exist, we should not stop buying at any cost circle of bitcoin keep on moving we will have to take part in it, for better future, if you want to sell out your bitcoin then chose the time when market will be green but again try to buy at red do not exit trading as a whole.
Activity: 485
Merit: 12
$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/
June 12, 2018, 04:56:03 PM
Best time to exit is when You reach Your profit target. Ideally it is on the peak, but life is not ideal. Never regret if exit was not ideal if Your exit strategy was based on research and analysis and predefined profit target. Learning from mistakes is part of the game.
copper member
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
June 12, 2018, 05:33:04 AM

Accdg. To this site

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 05:20:08 AM
Best time to exit from the trading depends on our trade plan and exit strategies. Let me clear you one point that whenever you are taking trade your exit point must be known to you before you place the trade, this is how professional traders trade and this is how they manage their trades. You can't depend on the news or rumors alone to exit. You must match the technical strategies with the fundamental events and news along with that to get a good outcome.
Activity: 306
Merit: 15
June 12, 2018, 04:57:15 AM

Accdg. To this site

Activity: 82
Merit: 1
June 12, 2018, 04:10:07 AM
The best time to get rid of a transaction depends on your decision. If you buy bitcoin for $ 10000. And when the bitcoin increases to $ 15,000 then you can sell all the bitcoins you have bought before. No one can know which time is best. So the money in your hands, you will have to decide the time to exit the transaction

Yeah it depends on decision but a trader cannot take any decision anytime. A good and successful trader must have keen observation of the market and must have experience of trading. Then he will be able to take right decision on the right time. Timing is mandatory in profitable trading. You will be successful trader if you have some knowledge of upcoming situation of the market.
Activity: 127
Merit: 1
June 12, 2018, 02:06:34 AM
I do not think you should get out of the trade because I see trading will always provide a lot of advantages and the right time to get out of trading seems to be when you get a lot of profits and when you have become a very rich man from trading
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
June 10, 2018, 10:04:16 AM
I think the best time to get out of trading depends on each one's prinadi. and I'm sure not just because of the media news factor that became the best time benchmark to do out of the trade. someone out of a trade can also because they already benefit. I think everyone is convinced that the success factor, not out of one's luck. it could be someone who goes out of trade because they are afraid of losses that could just be repeated when they survive. and they do not pursue losses, to restore their defeat. because they have the idea that they will fail again if they do not get out of the trade immediately. because they have speculated that market conditions will decline.
Pages:
Jump to: