Pages:
Author

Topic: The Best Time To Exit Trading - page 14. (Read 24693 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
June 10, 2018, 09:05:18 AM
People nowadays are stuck in the world of trading that may cause their loss of capital, may cause their eagerness to recover their investment. Ending up sinking the money they have invested. AND Doesn't know how to exit in the game.

Also, FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) is a normal feeling of traders when coins are actually dumped big time.

Here's how. We all know that media plays a big role in the dump value of some coins.

Accdg. To this site

(contains also tips on trading)

BUY THE RUMOURS. SELL THE NEWS (not literally)
When media talks often about the dump and publish articles, then that is the RIGHT TIME TO EXIT.
News, rumours, speculations could have a big impact and can affect the price of altcoins. They concide the price movements resulting in pump and dump.

Believe me, I did that and it really works. Prevents deficits and prevents loss of investment.

The best time to exist trading is all based upon each individual and respective situation. From my point of view you can exist the trade when you gained much profits. As you said media plays a major role where both the pessimist and optimistics new flow through it. But as a experienced trader we should make a technical analysis of these news for the further move in our trading.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
June 09, 2018, 11:40:15 PM
I believe that the only time to exit in trading in is when the prices of all coins in the market will not continue to grow but as long as the the prices of all coins in the market will continue to increase including bitcoin, people should continue to do trading, so they be more profitable.
Set goals before trading, selling at the price, I think in the future, the price of the altcoin will increase, you wait and expectations at reasonable prices, do not expect high You will not be able to sell them at a satisfactory level. So be profitable to sell them, do not be too greedy waiting for you to regret it.
copper member
Activity: 140
June 09, 2018, 10:14:44 PM
I think if you also exit trading when you have lost more than you can afford. do not chase losses, the market owes you nothing and will give you nothing.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
June 09, 2018, 09:34:53 PM
In my opinion the best time to exist trading is when you hit your set target profit and greed didn't control you before you take your profit. And following money management policy will guide you is achieving this profit target.
Yes, in the target business always set before joining the deal, if no goals and you really high expectations about them, you will fail, if too greedy there is no clear goal, When the penny is up, you wait and then drop down to make you regret not light.
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
June 09, 2018, 07:29:02 PM
I believe that the only time to exit in trading in is when the prices of all coins in the market will not continue to grow but as long as the the prices of all coins in the market will continue to increase including bitcoin, people should continue to do trading, so they be more profitable.
Activity: 112
June 09, 2018, 03:06:18 PM
The best time to exit trading is when we are earned atleast  $100k, and i believe that when we are now able to build a new house or we are now able to buy a new car because in trading i am sure that is the best time to exit in trading world.

Surely that's a good plan but consider the fact that when you reach $100k you'll at that point be a very good and successful trader and it would be a bad decision to get all of your money out.
It's better to continuously get some of your money out of crypto and put it on the side. That way when you reach your goal, 100k, you'll buy that house and still be in crypto to make more.
Activity: 322
June 08, 2018, 07:40:00 PM
The best time to get rid of a transaction depends on your decision. If you buy bitcoin for $ 10000. And when the bitcoin increases to $ 15,000 then you can sell all the bitcoins you have bought before. No one can know which time is best. So the money in your hands, you will have to decide the time to exit the transaction

Bitcoin are flexible so you can’t just decide the time of best-selling and best buying, you have to keep a deep eye over market. Whenever prices start going down, keep observing until you assume this would be the last stage and prices wouldn’t be going down anymore. That is best time for you to buy and wait for the time when prices touch the highest possible point.
Activity: 392
platform for everyday business
June 08, 2018, 06:27:09 PM
People nowadays are stuck in the world of trading that may cause their loss of capital, may cause their eagerness to recover their investment. Ending up sinking the money they have invested. AND Doesn't know how to exit in the game.

Also, FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) is a normal feeling of traders when coins are actually dumped big time.

Here's how. We all know that media plays a big role in the dump value of some coins.

Accdg. To this site

(contains also tips on trading)

BUY THE RUMOURS. SELL THE NEWS (not literally)
When media talks often about the dump and publish articles, then that is the RIGHT TIME TO EXIT.
News, rumours, speculations could have a big impact and can affect the price of altcoins. They concide the price movements resulting in pump and dump.

Believe me, I did that and it really works. Prevents deficits and prevents loss of investment.

definetly why should quit now ,in trading if you still profitable,actually its normal to a person or being a trader to feel FUMO(fear of missing out)because this  is the instinct  nature of being an investor because you want to catch up the best spikes data of the crytocurrency data growth and you want to grab that oppurtunity to gain good profits,so therefore why quits trading if you have a goal to achieve just remember a "winner never quits and a quitter never win"so grow on still persevere and fullfill you destiny of being a traders in crypto.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
June 08, 2018, 06:26:54 PM
I want to add that using stop loss greatly increases your chances of preserving capital. I don't understand why most people don't use stop loss? This is obviously useful.
Traders usually do this because they set their cut loss period but mostly hodlers don’t mind if they loss much since their goal is to hold for at least years. This is one way to exit trading because not all your trades will become successful expect more losses especially when the market is dumping.
I would prefer to call it as resting instead an exit , you can trade continuously but not with the condition like when you have spent too much time there as you might could feel depressed at some point especially once you've got your losing streaks , taking some time to rest for some people could restore the spirit you have just like your first day of trading and got your first unexpected profit.
It's always be the biggest challenge for every trader to keep the good mood to fight later on the market.
Activity: 447
Merit: 108
June 08, 2018, 06:23:28 PM
In my opinion the best time to exist trading is when you hit your set target profit and greed didn't control you before you take your profit. And following money management policy will guide you is achieving this profit target.
June 08, 2018, 06:21:36 PM
the exact time that we can determine from ourselves. because the mood to be able to trade there or be in ourselves. so I think the most important thing is we can see our taste to be able to trade
The best time to exit trading is when we are earned atleast  $100k, and i believe that when we are now able to build a new house or we are now able to buy a new car because in trading i am sure that is the best time to exit in trading world.
June 08, 2018, 05:56:02 PM
The best time to get rid of a transaction depends on your decision. If you buy bitcoin for $ 10000. And when the bitcoin increases to $ 15,000 then you can sell all the bitcoins you have bought before. No one can know which time is best. So the money in your hands, you will have to decide the time to exit the transaction

One thing that we should consider is our time and willingness, if we are already doing trading and we think that we are not fit to it due to conflict in time and we cannot really do it and it is not our passion then we need to decide since our time is wasting.

Yeah, you're right. If you don't have the time and will to do the trading then either quit or buy some coin and hodl.
You don't need much time for hodling.
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
June 08, 2018, 02:04:04 PM

One thing that we should consider is our time and willingness, if we are already doing trading and we think that we are not fit to it due to conflict in time and we cannot really do it and it is not our passion then we need to decide since our time is wasting.
Activity: 252
Merit: 71
June 08, 2018, 12:55:18 PM
Best time to exit trading is to just be ahead, like way ahead when you can just live off the interest of all amount of money you were able to profit from your trading. It would be super hard to do, but that's the amount you should aim for. If you haven't reached that amount then you really have to work hard to be able to trade here. That's the best thing to do.
Just make sure that you are doing exit because you are tired and you don't want to make trading at all, don't exit when you have seen that your investment is losing or else you will lose all of it, make it breakeven or better at a green time before making a decision to exit.
Whenever there is bad news going on then it is sure that bitcoin or any cryptocurrency about which the bad news getting spread will go down in the near future. So it's better to leave that trade immediately. But I think that's not the case always because leaving such trade at position where you have not gotten any profits would be unrealistic to follow. That would be pain in the ass. Many times it happen that such trades do fall down but in very short period of time they get up and they go beyond expectations.
Activity: 169
June 08, 2018, 12:39:00 PM
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
June 08, 2018, 12:13:53 PM
Actually, in trading, the most important thing is to sell the asset in time. Each trader has his own trading system. Someone is based on classical prediction - Elliot waves, someone on the mathematical model - nonlinear fractal analysis, but there are those who trade on the indicators. Personally, I buy and sell according to indicators. They sometimes wander, but most often they help to save profits and capital.
Also I always use stop loses. They allow me to avoid big losses.
When it comes to trading timing is everything, if you bought bitcoin at January of 2017 and sold at December 2017 you made a fortune but if you bought at December of 2017 and sold at January or February of 2018 you lost a fortune, a small difference in your timing will change everything to me this is the main reason why I prefer to hold for the long term.
June 07, 2018, 01:33:14 PM
Exit trading when you are not sure you know what you are trading!  If you can not predict you outcome of your trading to a large extent that you will make profit,  then quit!  And do your homework to maintain your wining  streak!

Then we should all quit.  Grin
You win some you lose some, that's the game.
Just be sure to win more than you lose.  Grin
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
June 06, 2018, 05:45:43 PM
Exit trading when you are not sure you know what you are trading!  If you can not predict you outcome of your trading to a large extent that you will make profit,  then quit!  And do your homework to maintain your wining  streak!
Activity: 566
Merit: 102
June 06, 2018, 07:35:29 AM
Well, thank you very much for that enlightenment. What you said is true, in that the media is a tool that can both make and unmake. That's the source of information for many people and so they go by whatever thing the media says and follow their recommendations as well
We have to deepen our research because not all we read in news are true.
Sometimes that would cause FUD and people will start selling at a lose while the whales huge buy orders are just waiting to be filled.
In that way, it would be easy for the whales to make money because of the weak holders.
Always read the news and sell at a reasonable price on the market, so you will exit the deal, do not expect the price to rise in the future, it is wrong many people often do, please. Sell them at reasonable prices and make a profit, the market is always volatile, you will probably be difficult to exit the trade if you expect high prices.
Trading isn’t compulsory item or one alone source of income on this planet earth. Whenever you are coming off from some business or source of income, you must research about them earlier. This is quite better for you in producing better results at the end of day. And whenever it seems to you that okay now I am not making any progress even after so many attempts, leave that as soon as possible.
Activity: 84
June 06, 2018, 05:45:50 AM
Best time to sell your coin in my opinion
- After News FOMO
- Before downtrend
- Out of safe prices (technical analysis)
Pages:
Jump to: