Pages:
Author

Topic: The Best Time To Exit Trading - page 20. (Read 24693 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
May 15, 2018, 11:58:33 PM
It is change to person to person. My method is once the investment is double I ll sell. However trends is in more than double.... holding for some times
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
May 15, 2018, 11:50:54 PM
The best time to exit trading is when you have no more funds of bitcoins or ethereum going to trade. Grin Grin
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
May 15, 2018, 09:39:40 PM
I also want to add a little, set your target how much you want to get from one trade, do not be tempted by big profits, control your emotions, and play it safe.

If you cannot take huge risks then do the small trades and be happy with the profits you gain rather than thinking that you missed it had you bought or sold at that rate etc. Never think about it else you would never be happy with your trades and it will have a bad impact on your future trades too.

Actually, a person should go easy in the beginning. Without having a good experience of trading, it is better to earn small amounts than losing all time big. Once the true nature of coin is understood clearly, then without wasting anytime, he must go for big leaps. Nevertheless, patience is what he will have to demonstrate under all sort of circumstances or else survival is almost impossible.
Thats true, better get a small profit than get a loss because of throwing a chance. many traders are too greedy to wait for high prices too long when prices go up and waste a chance to sell. when prices are down they are disappointed. from that we know that do the best analysis possible and when the opportunity comes then use as well as possible
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
May 15, 2018, 08:21:53 PM
Everyone told you when to exit. Here is how to exit:

After you have set your limit order, it’s time to wait for the outcome. Allow the price time to fluctuate and wait if the limit order attracts a buyer/seller. Many mature traders set multiple orders at the same time to make the most of the selloff. Limit orders, if used judiciously can work wonders, enabling traders to earn substantial profits on their investments.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
May 15, 2018, 06:52:32 PM
The best time to exit trading is when you're feeling that Bitcoins and Altcoins aren't for you anymore, you only get troubles with it and not figure the best way out to make money from it. So immediately stop and back to your real life and your normal job.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
May 15, 2018, 12:03:35 PM
If you are thinking that you would leave trading as early as you start leaning it will just make you afraid on improving your ways to earn. It is not advisable for us to be anxious about the possible downfall of our trading because we also need to try failing for us to be successful and life. Our experience would teaches us to be a better trader and for us to make the best decision on having investment and future decision in business.
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
May 15, 2018, 10:27:47 AM
The best time to exit in my opinion is when you can't take it anymore especially if you're a sentimental person , whenever you feel that there is always too much going on and that you are constantly stressing about your investment fearing to miss on or that your investments loose their value .. It's a very destructive thing for anyone and that negativity will affect your other life aspects which will lead to frustration and eventually depression . If you can't bare the stress and all the problems that you encounter in such field than there's your exit point and you shouldn't even hesitate about leaving , since by leaving you'll win the sanity of your brain and gain back the comfort of an empty mind that ain't constantly working because of all what's happening in the market .
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
May 15, 2018, 10:09:35 AM
Well, as the statistics show from 2011 for the cue ball, buy and hold tactics much more profitable than active trading
I believe on this, it is really hard to do a day trading, I already encountered this problem since I started crypto last year, I started trading without zero knowledge, and I don't know what to do,  I just keep buying and buying before without any analysis. Now, I learned my lessons.
Learning it from the hard way will make you more confident with this type of investment, after losing your investment you will be more keen finding ways to improved and to avoid same mistakes, I also came from this and I learn that holding is more profitable than dealing with day trade or short trading, you will be able to learn both entry and exit point when you loses some of your money.
Activity: 139
Merit: 20
May 15, 2018, 09:16:35 AM
After you have set your target and goal then you can relax untill three days before checking it once again.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
May 12, 2018, 10:05:23 AM
Well, as the statistics show from 2011 for the cue ball, buy and hold tactics much more profitable than active trading
I believe on this, it is really hard to do a day trading, I already encountered this problem since I started crypto last year, I started trading without zero knowledge, and I don't know what to do,  I just keep buying and buying before without any analysis. Now, I learned my lessons.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
May 12, 2018, 10:02:13 AM
in trading, when you buy a stock, you are full of expectations. but the decision to buy or sell depends on the market which is made on the odds and an imperfect data. you bought a stock doesn't mean there will be an automatic gain and that you sold the stock doesn't mean there will be an automatic pause or decline. you just need to study and understand the market and accept the market wisdom. just don't hold for too long because the market can fool you
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 12, 2018, 09:48:29 AM
You will only have that thought of exiting the market whenever you go through some negative experience, because if you do get money from your investments then there is no point to stop doing it.
To me i think that it is difficult to know the perfect time to exit from trading, but still when a person realize that he has got a good profit from his investment then he should exit from the market, i think that he should also get opinion and prediction from the experts and then should act according to their prediction, i am sure that it will give them a very good profit.
Right, that was hard to know when you will exit always good indication is to watch bitcoins how it moves and you may take advanatage on it. The best exit is exiting from greed which you will don't wait for the big movement of bitcoin or what coin you hold and sell in profit.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
May 12, 2018, 09:37:16 AM
OP, you have a very good point there and at some point one should set a target profit for every trade you place as that will guide you on when to exit in profit and stop lost which mean at what percentage of lost you should endure.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
May 12, 2018, 09:11:29 AM
When the time cryptocurrency has no value, Then that's the time I'll stop. As of now, I enjoy the moment the way it fluctuates up and down daily, Its exciting to see the value reaching to the top, Its so much fun, I think this type of business would fastly grow because it brings extra income to investors:)
Activity: 379
Merit: 100
May 12, 2018, 07:48:37 AM
That is exactly the most important point of trading, to measure his success should be the money in his wallet. In fact you could become a winner trader even if you lost most of your trades, by just going on huge pump waves
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
May 12, 2018, 03:34:52 AM
I also want to add a little, set your target how much you want to get from one trade, do not be tempted by big profits, control your emotions, and play it safe.

If you cannot take huge risks then do the small trades and be happy with the profits you gain rather than thinking that you missed it had you bought or sold at that rate etc. Never think about it else you would never be happy with your trades and it will have a bad impact on your future trades too.

Actually, a person should go easy in the beginning. Without having a good experience of trading, it is better to earn small amounts than losing all time big. Once the true nature of coin is understood clearly, then without wasting anytime, he must go for big leaps. Nevertheless, patience is what he will have to demonstrate under all sort of circumstances or else survival is almost impossible.
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
May 10, 2018, 06:21:58 PM
You will only have that thought of exiting the market whenever you go through some negative experience, because if you do get money from your investments then there is no point to stop doing it.
To me i think that it is difficult to know the perfect time to exit from trading, but still when a person realize that he has got a good profit from his investment then he should exit from the market, i think that he should also get opinion and prediction from the experts and then should act according to their prediction, i am sure that it will give them a very good profit.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
May 10, 2018, 06:16:21 PM
you need to set the your targets. dont go with the flow, dont follow the crowd. just make ur profit target and right after the exist dont even bother to look at that coin again
Setting a target goal for your profits is essential, many people make the mistake of investing in a coin but they do not have an exit strategy, while holding your coins for the longest time possible will give you the most profits, if you are investing in this market to get profits at some point you need to cash out convert to cryptocurrencies into fiat and enjoy your profits, so when your coins reach your target sell immediately.
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
May 10, 2018, 02:56:47 PM
It is true that the media kind of manipulates the market because their FUD causes panic selling which is why we have such a long bear market. To exit when there is media FUD is a good strategy, but it can turn very quickly so there is chance of missing out on a quick turnaround rally
Activity: 560
Merit: 217
May 10, 2018, 02:35:31 PM
I exit my trading when i got profit and then i buy some real asset like properties, apartment or real estate then i can rent it out. So when i am getting bad decision in my trade i can hold my coin untill its up. Thats how i manage trading. I will not do trading for life. I for once doing trading for life and its ruined my life.
Pages:
Jump to: