Pages:
Author

Topic: The Best Time To Exit Trading - page 19. (Read 24693 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 100
elysian.finance
May 22, 2018, 08:22:29 AM
in the trade crypto is certainly free to get out or go in to trade, but of course when the price of coins in decline, of course we will not come out at that time, but if you are ready to lose or be ready to experience defeat it has become your own decision, I will not do stupid things that will make me a lot of defeat, when I come out when everything goes down.
Activity: 379
May 22, 2018, 08:07:40 AM
You absolutely right, some people that joins trading only for earning some money for buy something that very important for them, for only instance, get dollars for real estate. After that they can quit trading aswell
Activity: 350
Merit: 111
May 21, 2018, 05:52:04 PM
I wouldn't think about it exiting trading is not a good idea. I always leave half of my profit or just my profit in my wallet but taked out my capital. If you exit and get in again that leaves you a problem the fees and such unnecessary pays for getting in so if i were you don't sell out all your funds or take it out into a full wipe withdrawal just leave some their to trade after.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
May 21, 2018, 05:22:39 PM
you need to set the your targets. dont go with the flow, dont follow the crowd. just make ur profit target and right after the exist dont even bother to look at that coin again
Setting a target goal for your profits is essential, many people make the mistake of investing in a coin but they do not have an exit strategy, while holding your coins for the longest time possible will give you the most profits, if you are investing in this market to get profits at some point you need to cash out convert to cryptocurrencies into fiat and enjoy your profits, so when your coins reach your target sell immediately.
Strategy to get out is really needed and should have been prepared beforehand. Doing trading means we must already agree the consequences. We must be prepared to accept any risks that may exist. This is a matter of course to be properly addressed. In the absence of such things then we will only face a setback in trading.
You will be surprised to find out how many people do not have that strategy in hand, I agree that should be the minimal when it comes to your trades or investments you should know when to get in and you should know when to get out, that is critical and yet many people do not really give it a thought and then they find themselves having to take decisions in matter of minutes about whether to sell or to buy when all of that stuff should have been resolved already.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
May 21, 2018, 10:15:19 AM
Buy the rumor sell the news is a regular sluggan in  crypto trading,funny enough it goes beyond that,before you enter any trade you should first decide on your exit target,the purpose of entering a trade is to make Profit so you decide on the profit you want to take 5% 10% or even 7% then you consider the fundamental analysis if its in your favour or not.without first deciding on that,loss is inevitable. Iv made so many mistakes before arriving at this conclusion.i always exit my trades when everyone is buying based on the news and price is uptrend
One cannot win all the time but at least when you are able to salvage your capital its all cool.crypto assets are news sensitive.
Activity: 379
May 21, 2018, 07:28:05 AM
I think here is any assurance of escaping plan in trading, It happend whan I was in college, and my closest friend sait it's time to quit trading, but I said them NO, because I believe in good future and growing market in future
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
May 21, 2018, 06:23:08 AM
For me, I think the best time to exit trading is when the market goes up. Simple. Look, I know this year's Consensus 2018 has failed to spike up the market, but the most important thing is that the market would be having a bull run mostly within the second half of the year. If I were you, I suggest you should buy during the dip and exit trade if you think you have made enough profit. Just don't sell them all though.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
May 21, 2018, 06:07:14 AM
I think we have to make our targets before start trading, when we reached to target one then look for other target and when we reached it the stop trading, if you think that market conditions are good and your trading pair may be fly more then you can hold otherwise there is a huge risk involves in it.
You can stop trading when you do not love trading, if I am making a lot of money in trading and I love what I am doing, I will never stop
because this would help me achieve my goal which is financial success. As a person we are greedy, we will never get contented with money because
our lifestyle changes, so if trading gives consistent income, there is no quitting or exiting here.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
May 18, 2018, 06:35:42 AM
There is no specific time for you to exit the trading because if you make a profit on the investment then you can exit. Otherwise, you have to wait until you make a profit on your investment. As a trader, my suggestion is don't exit from the market because there is huge growth in the cryptocurrency market find the good project and start investing into it.
Activity: 246
Merit: 1
May 18, 2018, 06:29:12 AM
You can never exit a trade at the perfect time. Selling at the very peak is hard, unless you get really lucky. Most people exit when they are satisfied with their profits. I sell when I don't see any juice left in the coin..when the coin starts losing strength and volume, that's when I sell. Volume drives the price up..unless there is a manipulation happening on the market.
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1
May 18, 2018, 06:25:48 AM
I think we have to make our targets before start trading, when we reached to target one then look for other target and when we reached it the stop trading, if you think that market conditions are good and your trading pair may be fly more then you can hold otherwise there is a huge risk involves in it.
Activity: 2212
Merit: 786
May 18, 2018, 06:22:30 AM
the best time to get out of trading is when you've got a big provit and the market price is going down or red, if you want to start again you have to start when the market price drops back or red

Technically, this is the ideal scenario for most traders as they want to maximize their profits before they exit/sell their resources. But it is easier said than done, as looking for the perfect opportunity to sell your resources requires time, dedication, patience and determination in observing the market. Nowadays, most traders are part-time traders, meaning they also have another obligation outside the investment world. Most of them are managers or employees working in a company and this poses a potential problem since their time is divided.
Again, this may be the ideal situation but achieving it may be difficult to most traders.

If someone making enough profits from crypto investment then he no need to exit,once he earned his capital amount then he can just start trading with his profits only and try to increase into more profits.And if someone is not making any profits then he has no other option other than leaving the trading.

This heavily depends on the goal of each trader onto his/her investments. Though what you mentioned is a technique to maximize their profits, it still depends on their decision whether to exit or to continue their trading program.
The best time to exit trading, based on the collective information provided by most users on the forum, is when the market is down. Personally, you should always sell your resource above from the price you acquired them initially. In this way, you are actually reducing the risks of losing all of your investments in one go. But consider all of the money that you invested/traded as money that you are willing to lose.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
May 18, 2018, 05:20:20 AM
If someone making enough profits from crypto investment then he no need to exit,once he earned his capital amount then he can just start trading with his profits only and try to increase into more profits.And if someone is not making any profits then he has no other option other than leaving the trading.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
May 18, 2018, 05:13:26 AM
I also want to add a little, set your target how much you want to get from one trade, do not be tempted by big profits, control your emotions, and play it safe.

If you cannot take huge risks then do the small trades and be happy with the profits you gain rather than thinking that you missed it had you bought or sold at that rate etc. Never think about it else you would never be happy with your trades and it will have a bad impact on your future trades too.

Actually, a person should go easy in the beginning. Without having a good experience of trading, it is better to earn small amounts than losing all time big. Once the true nature of coin is understood clearly, then without wasting anytime, he must go for big leaps. Nevertheless, patience is what he will have to demonstrate under all sort of circumstances or else survival is almost impossible.
There is not fixed time to exit trading while you are in the situations to exit trading you can surely exit trading if you have cons then sell it and if you have no coins then do not buy again so this is simple to exit trading.

Buying more coins will produce more orientations and the process will keep its continuity as a result of which trading will not be unstoppable again and will be continuing in the next days. Now stop buying Bitcoins or other coins and this stopping of buying coins is called trading exit door.
Activity: 329
May 16, 2018, 05:22:31 AM
I think the right time to buy bitcoin is when bitcoin prices deepen the price decline and when bitcoin experiences price breakdowns because if you buy bitcoin when the price is stable or when bitcoin prices are going up my menry it's terrible.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
May 16, 2018, 02:37:57 AM
You should not go,if your capital has returned and your profits go up, you can get out of the trade and you should be able to see when that trade goes extinct.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
May 16, 2018, 01:25:26 AM
the right time to get out of trading is when you have started to earn a lot of profits, but I think you should keep trading because I think trading is very easy and can provide very much profit.
Activity: 308
May 16, 2018, 12:49:40 AM
You can exit trading any time you want and most people will leave after reach take profit ( income ) and stop loss ( fail ) area. Some people even leave trading with out need specific reason, sometimes they lost their patience and faith.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
May 16, 2018, 12:34:32 AM
you need to set the your targets. dont go with the flow, dont follow the crowd. just make ur profit target and right after the exist dont even bother to look at that coin again
Setting a target goal for your profits is essential, many people make the mistake of investing in a coin but they do not have an exit strategy, while holding your coins for the longest time possible will give you the most profits, if you are investing in this market to get profits at some point you need to cash out convert to cryptocurrencies into fiat and enjoy your profits, so when your coins reach your target sell immediately.
Strategy to get out is really needed and should have been prepared beforehand. Doing trading means we must already agree the consequences. We must be prepared to accept any risks that may exist. This is a matter of course to be properly addressed. In the absence of such things then we will only face a setback in trading.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
May 16, 2018, 12:07:25 AM
It is change to person to person. My method is once the investment is double I ll sell. However trends is in more than double.... holding for some times

thats right. Exiting will actually depends from every person because every person has their own set of goals. If your goal is to earn more and to possibly get rich , then  i guess youd better continue trading for a much longer time than usual. It is also a good idea to sell some of your holdings as long as you notice that you already earn a few because the market will continue to be more volatile and you might loose your possible income if you didnt act fast.

sometimes it is better to reward and treat yourself in order to keep more motivated on what you do.

But overall , there is no perfect time to exit trading because as i said earlier , that will always differ from the situation and from every person as well.
Pages:
Jump to: