Pages:
Author

Topic: The Best Time To Exit Trading - page 21. (Read 24693 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 504
May 10, 2018, 09:59:12 AM
People nowadays are stuck in the world of trading that may cause their loss of capital, may cause their eagerness to recover their investment. Ending up sinking the money they have invested. AND Doesn't know how to exit in the game.

Also, FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) is a normal feeling of traders when coins are actually dumped big time.

Here's how. We all know that media plays a big role in the dump value of some coins.

Accdg. To this site

(contains also tips on trading)

BUY THE RUMOURS. SELL THE NEWS (not literally)
When media talks often about the dump and publish articles, then that is the RIGHT TIME TO EXIT.
News, rumours, speculations could have a big impact and can affect the price of altcoins. They concide the price movements resulting in pump and dump.

Believe me, I did that and it really works. Prevents deficits and prevents loss of investment.

I will suggest that if everyone is feeling proud for all the profits and they think that everything is going to go up every time then it is time for you to get out.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
May 10, 2018, 09:57:47 AM
People nowadays are stuck in the world of trading that may cause their loss of capital, may cause their eagerness to recover their investment. Ending up sinking the money they have invested. AND Doesn't know how to exit in the game.

Also, FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) is a normal feeling of traders when coins are actually dumped big time.

Here's how. We all know that media plays a big role in the dump value of some coins.

Accdg. To this site

(contains also tips on trading)

When media talks often about the dump and publish articles, then that is the RIGHT TIME TO EXIT.
News, rumours, speculations could have a big impact and can affect the price of altcoins. They concide the price movements resulting in pump and dump.

Believe me, I did that and it really works. Prevents deficits and prevents loss of investment.

Just set your goals in initial stage then be calm down with patience & hold your assets as long as they give suitable profit, No matter how much hurdles do come in your way or how much you suffer! Never give up, and when you think that you are in the reality of your dreams then press the Exit button Wink
Activity: 618
Merit: 100
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
May 10, 2018, 09:55:01 AM
FOMO and FUD are the tools of the big investors to remove the weak, to increase the liquidity of the market. To get out of the market safely, new investors should learn how to counter the trend of the market, control emotions and greed.
Activity: 827
May 10, 2018, 09:52:10 AM
I also want to add a little, set your target how much you want to get from one trade, do not be tempted by big profits, control your emotions, and play it safe.

If you cannot take huge risks then do the small trades and be happy with the profits you gain rather than thinking that you missed it had you bought or sold at that rate etc. Never think about it else you would never be happy with your trades and it will have a bad impact on your future trades too.

small trades are much better than big trades that pose a huge risk of loss, so I think this can be done as long as it can get profit every day and not burdened the mind of a big loss.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
May 10, 2018, 09:14:19 AM
I also want to add a little, set your target how much you want to get from one trade, do not be tempted by big profits, control your emotions, and play it safe.

If you cannot take huge risks then do the small trades and be happy with the profits you gain rather than thinking that you missed it had you bought or sold at that rate etc. Never think about it else you would never be happy with your trades and it will have a bad impact on your future trades too.
Activity: 280
May 10, 2018, 08:29:13 AM
You will only have that thought of exiting the market whenever you go through some negative experience, because if you do get money from your investments then there is no point to stop doing it.
Activity: 350
W12 – Blockchain protocol
May 10, 2018, 03:26:00 AM

Accdg. To this site
https://cryptopotato.com/8-must-read-tips-trading-bitcoin-altcoins/  (contains also tips on trading)

Yeah you are right media also plays a big role in the crypto currency prices when the media spreads negativity about the cryptos the price will dump if they spread positive news the price bump because this is also a play by big whales so if you are smart enough understand that situation and make use of it.

But the problem is how will we know that the news is not a fake news? And how we will going to determine between the real and fake news? We all knew that some media was paid to provide a fake news just to make the market or a certain coin to dump not knowing that the coin has a big potential to pump in which we miss the opportunity to ride on because we listened to the fake news and exit the trading.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
May 10, 2018, 03:18:58 AM
the best time to get out of trading is when you've got a big provit and the market price is going down or red, if you want to start again you have to start when the market price drops back or red
But in my opinion, we should not expect too high a price, set a goal for the price you want to achieve, do not be too greedy, expect high prices, you and I can not know in advance. the rise and fall of the market. So it's hard to get out of the deal.
Activity: 280
May 09, 2018, 12:21:30 PM
If at some point you feel like you hit your lifetime goal in terms of money earned from the trading coins etc then it is probably the right moment to leave the market but I do not believe there is a successful investor who would be ready to do so.Another option is to take the capital you earned and trade with the profit you'd be making after that.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
May 09, 2018, 04:05:53 AM
Well, have mentioned a valid point on when one should exit from your trading position. In addition to that i will add greed as one the factors that contributes to loose of trade and i want to advise that once you hit your take profit position please exit in other to aviod lost of money.

When you need money urgently or when you are really tired of this difficult business that is called trading you can definitely quit at any time. IMHO.
This is basic reason. When you feel you aren’t born for this trading, and even after trying hard, you are losing everything you have. This would be best time for you to show up some courage and leave trading. There are so many other sources of money and methods with which you can earn money so why only to stick with trading and losing everything slowly and gradually.
Activity: 392
May 08, 2018, 06:44:39 PM
If the bitcoin drops below $ 8k8 then it is time to get rid of USDT so that you can conserve the money and buy the BTC at a very low price. Keep track of the market to get the most timely information.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
May 08, 2018, 06:09:54 PM
It's almost impossible to make an exit, especially on time. If intuition is very strong, it may be felt that the bear season begins. For example, when bitcoin returned from $ 20000, the price started to decline gradually,  if you made an exit at the level of $ 15,000 or $ 16000, that means you are a good trader.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
May 08, 2018, 05:23:16 PM
the best time to get out of trading is when you've got a big provit and the market price is going down or red, if you want to start again you have to start when the market price drops back or red
To me i think that it is one of the most difficult job to do, i think that when the price start increasing we are hopping that its price will continue increasing for a long long time and we do not try to sell, i think that we should be a good decision taker and should take a right decision in right time if we want to make money from it.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
May 08, 2018, 04:11:19 PM
Well, have mentioned a valid point on when one should exit from your trading position. In addition to that i will add greed as one the factors that contributes to loose of trade and i want to advise that once you hit your take profit position please exit in other to aviod lost of money.
There is no known time and no exact timing to exit trading because you can exit whenever you want to and find yourself on the safe side or in other words if you are satisfied then you can surely exit trading by selling your last coins. There is no restriction in the market and that is what the market is giving us and we are blessing with such trading to handle it with our own choices.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
May 08, 2018, 02:14:37 PM

Just leave what you have doing this could be the way how are you able to exit for , the way you want to exit for is easy than to enter in trading.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
May 08, 2018, 12:11:13 PM
Well, as the statistics show from 2011 for the cue ball, buy and hold tactics much more profitable than active trading
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
May 08, 2018, 12:05:43 PM
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
May 08, 2018, 11:16:26 AM
Activity: 1540
Merit: 508
May 08, 2018, 10:35:08 AM
I often set a point to stop for my jobs. I am going to stop trading when i am at 30, i will spend my time for my family and start my own bussiness.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 08, 2018, 07:28:19 AM
The best time is when you are in a profit and your investment showing you a great profit because in this way your interest will remain same and you can earn good from market because this is the best time to exit and makes you able to be a good trader,

Yes, don't hesitate to sell if you are not in loss. Actually the best time to exit is on before the market goes red, try to watch bitcoins movement at the same time while trading. But if you are a holder you do not much need it because you are focus for long term big profits than playing with those pumps and dumps.

What you're saying isn't really applicable since you won't have amy idea when the market will turn red. And regret is another thing that hits many people when they sell too early and the value of the coin they sold goes up after they sell. I think you have to condition yourself to accept whatever the results would be when you sell. Just don't exit if you're still in a loss
Pages:
Jump to: