Pages:
Author

Topic: The Best Time To Exit Trading - page 17. (Read 24693 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 2
May 31, 2018, 12:10:00 PM
As soon as you reach your goal or hear something negative about team or tech.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
May 31, 2018, 12:07:07 PM
Naturally if we are talking about these days, it is not the best time to leave the crypto and trading. The market is going to go to the Moon.
because once with a certain time the market will go to the moon, so most people choose to survive than out in the world of crypto and trade
Activity: 774
Merit: 250
May 31, 2018, 11:58:27 AM
When the arrow are all red, i think that's the best time to stop trading. Then you can continue when the price all in green. Absolutely trading is risky, i think you better do a long term investment.
Yes trading is risks so best time to exit trading when you have profit. We can do sell some of our coins and hold for long term. Best to do is to be wise of your investment not all investing in single coin only so spread your investment then take profit to exit for a while.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
May 31, 2018, 11:26:24 AM
When the arrow are all red, i think that's the best time to stop trading. Then you can continue when the price all in green. Absolutely trading is risky, i think you better do a long term investment.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
May 31, 2018, 11:22:21 AM
You can do without the media. A few big games are agreed and that's all. Usually to attract investors with small capitalization.
Activity: 143
May 31, 2018, 11:13:02 AM
If your stop loss is triggered base on your risk to reward ratio, you can exist a trade. Or if your desire profit target is triggered, you can exist trade for profit
Activity: 134
May 31, 2018, 09:47:48 AM
I see no good time at the present time? For me, when I get a profit, it's a good time to Exit Trading . But to do this you have to have patience.
Activity: 166
Merit: 15
May 31, 2018, 08:49:05 AM
I think that we need to regularly withdraw 50% of the earned profit. This will ensure both the current cash flow and capital increment. The exact moment of exiting the deal also depends on your planning horizon.
Activity: 112
May 31, 2018, 04:51:43 AM
true, but money management is also important and knowing when to enter a trade and when not to,have the knowledge of the trade and follow the trend.
Activity: 243
Merit: 101
May 31, 2018, 02:46:56 AM
I wouldn't think about it exiting trading is not a good idea. I always leave half of my profit or just my profit in my wallet but taked out my capital. If you exit and get in again that leaves you a problem the fees and such unnecessary pays for getting in so if i were you don't sell out all your funds or take it out into a full wipe withdrawal just leave some their to trade after.

Doing good trading is to trade by continuing to increase the capital owned, and at least the capital owned is not reduced.
Benefits obtained can be used for daily living needs or can be used to increase capital in order to get a bigger chance bigger to get profit.
That is a trademark and when we continue to use the capital we have then we will slowly destroy our work as a trader.
Some people are now thinking how to exit trading but they do not know for what they started trading, if it is profit then you have to keep continue your trading and should avoid false strategies and to work accordingly in order to get profit. On the other hand, if you have earned a lot in trading and want to upgrade now you can simply exit trading by selling your last coins.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
May 30, 2018, 04:51:20 PM
you need to set the your targets. dont go with the flow, dont follow the crowd. just make ur profit target and right after the exist dont even bother to look at that coin again

Yes it is. Setting target, goals and know your limits. Self control is also significant in trading. The hard time for traders is that, they didn't reach exactly their target which is the reason for them to try another game and trade again until they loss they coins.

I agree. When I see people confessing that they wanted to opt out of the trading market. They usually set a target that would at least help them determine when they should walk away from the trading market without actually losing so much investment. Whether you're on the investment or trading market, or whatever market per se, your aim is always to get a profit, so if you would walk away when you still gained so much losses, it would be difficult to stand back up.
Activity: 294
Merit: 36
May 30, 2018, 04:30:31 PM
People nowadays are stuck in the world of trading that may cause their loss of capital, may cause their eagerness to recover their investment. Ending up sinking the money they have invested. AND Doesn't know how to exit in the game.

Also, FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) is a normal feeling of traders when coins are actually dumped big time.

Here's how. We all know that media plays a big role in the dump value of some coins.

Accdg. To this site

(contains also tips on trading)

BUY THE RUMOURS. SELL THE NEWS (not literally)
When media talks often about the dump and publish articles, then that is the RIGHT TIME TO EXIT.
News, rumours, speculations could have a big impact and can affect the price of altcoins. They concide the price movements resulting in pump and dump.

Believe me, I did that and it really works. Prevents deficits and prevents loss of investment.

If you are planning for an exit, I think the best time is when you got a profit at least. Don't leave if you still have some losses to cover, at least in that way, you won't say that your venture was a total waste. Even if it's a little profit, or worst, breakeven, because if you would leave after a loss that might affect your view with other ventures in the cryptocurrency market that can make you to actually quit altogether.
Activity: 476
May 30, 2018, 03:30:54 PM

Trying to make independent,  own decisions and not allowing media hypes to influence them.
 There is a saying : " only dead fish go with the flow " . For me best time to exit trading is when my
trading goals are achieved. Having own strategy and goals for each coin and when they are achieved -exiting.
It is not the most profitable way as there were some painful exits but try not complaining after it,
what could be if....
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
May 30, 2018, 10:13:27 AM
Naturally if we are talking about these days, it is not the best time to leave the crypto and trading. The market is going to go to the Moon.
Activity: 332
Merit: 12
May 30, 2018, 03:00:29 AM
Trading become a part of my life. I cannot even realize what I will do if I quit doing it. However, you can exit trading when you urgently need fiat.
It is you who must make this choice and that there is no one other than you who can motivate yourself to either continue doing trading or to quit it. If you are really in a mood to quit trading, then the best time to call it off is the time when the market value of the crypto coins is significantly higher and that by selling your coins, you can then get a lot of earning which you can then use in some other investment.
Activity: 305
May 28, 2018, 06:49:51 PM
If focusing with how the market reacts each time news showed up, then we will be able to find a good timing to make an exit, the market is really full of speculations and the best way to earn is to be always in the right timing, good judgement and always analyze the situations are both needed to assure yourself that you are in the right position, better to learn more about this trading skills to earn more from this activity.

You are correct,  right timing is important in trading. It is important to check the price and place your investment in a very low price to gain more if the price will rise once again.
Activity: 13
May 28, 2018, 06:18:04 PM
The best time to exit trading? Maybe when i have a lot of money so i will not depending on trading anymore, but for now i stay in trading to get more bitcoin,  but trading is the most easiest way to get money.
Activity: 280
MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION
May 28, 2018, 05:56:10 PM
The best time to exit trading is the time you feel you have attained what you had set out for. Trading is making instant money. But you should never stop investing even you quit trading. I think its is totally the opposite of it. It might be the best time for trading since the prices are low many potential investors must be showing good interest in buying so good coins that might have some good value in the future
To invest well and get more success in this market, investors should set their profit goals and when that goal is reached, then firmly take profits to take profits. Proper implementation of the plan and goals is critical to success in this market.
Activity: 4
May 28, 2018, 05:22:01 PM
when is the best time to exit a trade
Activity: 406
Merit: 19
May 28, 2018, 05:15:49 PM
The market has a spectacular speed, while cryptocurrency traders have grown accustomed to prices up and down in the cryptocurrency trade.
When the digital currency reaches the highest point as long as the value remains at or above the purchase price. For example, you a buy bitcoin for $ 7500 and the next day there's an increase in this digital currency for $ 10000 or no matter what the price as long as we still get a profit, I think that time's a good time to get out of the trade.
Pages:
Jump to: