Pages:
Author

Topic: The Best Time To Exit Trading - page 18. (Read 24693 times)

Activity: 471
Merit: 102
May 28, 2018, 03:46:47 PM
Very essential trick it is. I always try to follow this trick when I trade. Rumour is really good for Pump  Grin , And the best time to exit trading to me, when I get satisfied by profits then. I have no big hope, and I don't want to go to the moon. I just need my good enough profits. Because I lost huge money by hearing To the moon very soon shit dialogue.
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
May 28, 2018, 02:33:24 PM
I think its is totally the opposite of it. It might be the best time for trading since the prices are low many potential investors must be showing good interest in buying so good coins that might have some good value in the future. Those who trade crypto with small amount hoping to get big will get stuck from all the bearish price and finally panic sell when he can't handle the FUD

I don't know if you're talking about a permanent exit, but exiting trading is not a simple decission to take at once. If you will exit trading, you should select the best time for this. The term best is not objective, it's very subjective.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
May 28, 2018, 02:21:37 PM
Thank u for offering an analyzed analysis about trading mentality very useful for all the investors in large how to do consistent  thinking trading
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
May 28, 2018, 12:06:27 PM
The best way of taking the risk and avoiding excessive losses is using a layered defense line.
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
May 28, 2018, 11:03:49 AM
The best time to exit trading is the time you feel you have attained what you had set out for. Trading is making instant money. But you should never stop investing even you quit trading. I think its is totally the opposite of it. It might be the best time for trading since the prices are low many potential investors must be showing good interest in buying so good coins that might have some good value in the future
Activity: 238
May 28, 2018, 11:01:34 AM
With the change of time nodes, selling most of the tokens in the market when it's crazy is the right choice. It won't disorient you, or you set a goal. When you reach the target price, you sell it.
There is no specific time for getting into or out of the trading. It is all and all your own personal experience which can help you in handling the things in a better way. Having no losing trades do really happen in our dreams which same as you said we do really suffer loss no matter what but the important thing we do end up on profits in the end of the day
Activity: 224
May 28, 2018, 11:01:03 AM
I think its is totally the opposite of it. It might be the best time for trading since the prices are low many potential investors must be showing good interest in buying so good coins that might have some good value in the future. Those who trade crypto with small amount hoping to get big will get stuck from all the bearish price and finally panic sell when he can't handle the FUD
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 10:35:52 AM
All the news is hard to follow. Often journalists write some opinion not because they think so, but because they are paid for it.  Embarrassed
Not often, they are always paid to write something when markets and trading are involved.
If you want some semi-truthful news then read investigative journalism articles.
Activity: 434
May 27, 2018, 10:29:12 AM
I am also stuck capital. I can not determine exactly when I need to buy, when I should sell. To be honest, I think many people will be like me, I still have not found a solution. Hope to learn with you will be better
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
May 27, 2018, 10:27:34 AM
All the news is hard to follow. Often journalists write some opinion not because they think so, but because they are paid for it.  Embarrassed
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
May 27, 2018, 09:30:37 AM
Trading become a part of my life. I cannot even realize what I will do if I quit doing it. However, you can exit trading when you urgently need fiat.
Exiting at this time that crypto just gained attention by many users will not be possible for now. Maybe when many exchanges were too abusive in their rules or just get scam by the popular exchanges then no one will believe in trading which may be impossible to happen since the mass and the millennial century were hoping to see more trading strategies and websites in a future for financial investment purposes.

Exiting trading is not a good idea. You can keep going in trading area by selling coins and buying them with different prices. Exiting means you will stop this activity which won't give you a single profit.
Activity: 154
May 27, 2018, 09:30:25 AM
you need to set the your targets. dont go with the flow, dont follow the crowd. just make ur profit target and right after the exist dont even bother to look at that coin again
This is the first we need to do when we will trade, we need to set our targets in our coins. If we think that we are profitable enough then we should exit the game. Do not wait until the price going down because probably, you may trap to the price and will cause for us to hold our coins again.
Yes, the best way to get rid of a deal is to set a specific goal, sell at what price and buy at what price. So when you reach the goal you will easily sell them out and exit the deal. That's the best and most effective way I've ever used.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
May 27, 2018, 09:06:28 AM
I wouldn't think about it exiting trading is not a good idea. I always leave half of my profit or just my profit in my wallet but taked out my capital. If you exit and get in again that leaves you a problem the fees and such unnecessary pays for getting in so if i were you don't sell out all your funds or take it out into a full wipe withdrawal just leave some their to trade after.

Doing good trading is to trade by continuing to increase the capital owned, and at least the capital owned is not reduced.
Benefits obtained can be used for daily living needs or can be used to increase capital in order to get a bigger chance bigger to get profit.
That is a trademark and when we continue to use the capital we have then we will slowly destroy our work as a trader.
Activity: 144
May 27, 2018, 08:53:42 AM
When media talks often about the dump and publish articles, then that is the RIGHT TIME TO EXIT.
News, rumours, speculations could have a big impact and can affect the price of altcoins. They concide the price movements resulting in pump and dump.

So when the news start to get bad you abandon ship.
I disagree, that's the time to buy more. You'll lower your initial loss but you'll profit more when the prices come back. Of course that's a big WHEN.
It's much easier to drop everything once the prices start plummeting.
Activity: 837
Merit: 500
May 27, 2018, 08:39:50 AM
Trading become a part of my life. I cannot even realize what I will do if I quit doing it. However, you can exit trading when you urgently need fiat.
Exiting at this time that crypto just gained attention by many users will not be possible for now. Maybe when many exchanges were too abusive in their rules or just get scam by the popular exchanges then no one will believe in trading which may be impossible to happen since the mass and the millennial century were hoping to see more trading strategies and websites in a future for financial investment purposes.
Activity: 434
May 27, 2018, 08:09:00 AM
Activity: 379
May 25, 2018, 05:03:59 AM
When will be frequent movement of coin price and all technical analyses become wrong, you should stop insta-trading to avoid your losses by doing that
Activity: 532
May 25, 2018, 03:10:18 AM
The best time to exit trading is when you meet you target earnings. And you can start a business with your earning. And you can provide the needs of your family.
Activity: 476
May 25, 2018, 03:09:49 AM
If you have a trading plan and follow it strictly you will know when to exit from your trading. Your trading plan normally include take profit (TP) and stop loss(SL) which ever that comes first you are already off the trade. Use them you will be a good trader.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
May 25, 2018, 02:42:39 AM
the best time to get out of the trade is by the time you reach
target daily or weekly profit. You can also use stop loss order. Once the price falls to the stop loss level, the position will be closed at the current market price, which prevents further losses.
Pages:
Jump to: