Pages:
Author

Topic: The biggest problem of altcoins - page 2. (Read 4875 times)

copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Am KOFIY!
October 14, 2018, 03:13:30 PM
The reason for this is because Bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrencies and as a king it must always exact its dominance in the market. The movement of Bitcoin will always influence the trend of altcoins. Without Bitcoin there can't be altcoins.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
October 13, 2018, 09:45:23 AM
that is the difference between crypto players today, they only want a little but fast profit they get, so the price will not soar because many of them immediately sell if they feel the benefits. if traders keep their assets long enough, I'm sure bitcoin will penetrate that price. many of them only use altcoins to buy at low prices, sometimes altcoins are higher percentage increases than bitcoin
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
October 09, 2018, 10:49:20 AM
scalability is a problem in and of itself, but the tension created by the discussions surrounding it can be just as bad, leading to panic sales in the market, competing protocol changes, and overall confusion for entrant users. Many developers have also turned their sights to alternative Blockchains that are designed with the latest technology and mass adoption in mind.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
October 09, 2018, 10:48:12 AM
As for me, this is a loss of investor confidence in an alternative currency. It is always a big risk. If investors lose confidence in the coin. That cryptocurrency can completely lose its value.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
October 09, 2018, 10:38:07 AM
I believe that the biggest problem with altcoins is that many of them do not have a working product. That is, there is no reason for the price increase.

It became one of the things that happened until now because they did not make further developments about projects that would make a big difference for them.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
October 09, 2018, 10:26:27 AM
The main problem in altcoin is the connection of this with bitcoin when bitcoin price fall it automatically fall after the market crash so people who hold different coins in the basket they are in fear and they are in panic because they have not seen any potential in any coin when the market fall and here the big problem is the identification of good coins for now because many clean scams come and they manipulate the market but over all some good altcoins are very popular for it's use in many countries for payments.
Activity: 168
September 21, 2018, 10:54:16 AM
in my opinion, it is necessary to invest in both coins . Bitcoin is the king of crypto ... and it has a direct link to the altcoins
Activity: 182
September 30, 2018, 03:59:11 PM
the whole market depends on bitcoin and it seems to me that this will never change because it is the most global and the first crypto currency that will always set the direction vector in this market
Activity: 182
September 30, 2018, 03:56:11 PM
I believe that the biggest problem with altcoins is that many of them do not have a working product. That is, there is no reason for the price increase.

I think that the biggest problem is when developing team finish to make the product better and forget about making advertasing of their coin!
Activity: 124
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 30, 2018, 03:53:10 PM
Yes things are like that for now .Bitcoin is the king and btc rule the altcoins and market sentiments for now but i think it will be change in the future. Firstly we need some adoption to some of altcoins. and after that alt coins will strong also like bitcoin.
Activity: 518
September 30, 2018, 03:43:53 PM
In my opinion the biggest problem of altcoins is their instability. It concerns all to cryptocurrencies, including BTC, but altcoins are very unstable investments. But investments into altcoins have huge potential if to choose good coins for investments.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
September 30, 2018, 03:38:41 PM
the biggest problem is that you don't need many altcoins in real life. many are just because the devs get money. there are many projects that don't need people. there are really only a few altcoins that will make a difference later. but we won't see many altcoins again in a year or two because they are dead.
Activity: 517
Merit: 119
September 30, 2018, 02:52:48 PM
We'll see what else happens.There is a lot of competition between cryptocurrencies now.We can see how recently Ripple bypassed Ethereum for 1 day on capitalization.I think that Stellar should become a leader!In plans I have to purchase these coins.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
September 30, 2018, 01:46:20 PM
Yes, the price dependence of crypto currency from bitcoin is a very big problem. This problem can not be permanent, since it is completely abnormal. I think that the market itself will soon find a way out of this situation. One possible option is to reduce the level of bitcoin capitalization. Apparently this will happen in the future.
Activity: 783
September 30, 2018, 01:22:45 PM
maybe altcoin is dependent on bitcoin, I think it's a right moment, now bitcoin is one of the most influential examples of coins. but I'm still optimistic even though this year bitcoin doesn't reach $ 30k but I think it still has the potential and can affect the altcoin to reach the maximum price.
Activity: 280
Merit: 6
September 30, 2018, 01:18:43 PM
Bitcoin has too many advantages to be a reference device in the crypto world, and all profits made by Altcoin are attributed to bitcoin, which is one of the reasons Altcoin is still heavily dependent on bitcoin pricing.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
September 30, 2018, 12:55:18 PM
The uncertainty and the unstable of the market of altcoins make the players hard to survive. The market also will hardly to attract people to invest due to the rise and fall of price in high speed.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
September 30, 2018, 12:44:10 PM
The market cannot exist without laws and regulations. The cryptocurrency market is no exception, and bitcoin is its gold. Therefore, to change these rules, it is necessary to offer something very cool that will shift bitcoin from the first position. But on the other hand, cryptocurrencies are not only money, they are projects that seek to make our lives better.
Activity: 420
September 30, 2018, 08:52:04 AM
I also want to join what was said about the problems of altcoins, but I would also like to add a problem that the community is very tired of today, this is a problem in finding and destroying scam projects, I think it will be a very productive idea.
Activity: 189
September 30, 2018, 08:48:40 AM

Yes, that's it, no product work no and altcoins growth stand still and where is their development?I used to believe in him and now I have doubts.
Pages:
Jump to: