Pages:
Author

Topic: The bulls will run Q4 2018. Thoughts? - page 10. (Read 3927 times)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624
September 26, 2018, 09:06:01 AM
Looking at the charts it still seems likely BTC will still fall well below 6000. Are you optimistics for a turn around in perhaps October or November?

My expectation is that the bull period has been entered in the fourth quarter and prices are rising rapidly again. But when I look at the graphs of the past years, I don't have any doubts about me, because this year everyone is expecting a movement in this period. Especially in the last 4 years, end-of-year prices have increased dramatically and then they have started to decline rapidly. This year, many investors have noticed this situation and expects that all positions will be open in the end of the year and the bull period will start. Of course, big investors are aware of these expectations and there is also the possibility of making a reverse move beyond expectations. Although there is little time remaining, we should always remember that there is a risk and we should prepare ourselves for a possible reverse scenario.
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
September 26, 2018, 09:00:25 AM
However it goes, the possibility of lower than $6000 is less likely as there tend to be a barricade of support around it and most speculations have always gone in favor of a bullish Q4 ending, however it goes, money will still be made
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 26, 2018, 08:46:29 AM
I am optmistic about cryptocurrency but I'm not particularly worried in the short term about the bearsh market. My plan is to trade my favourite coin to profit to the best of my abilities! Cryptocurrency prices can turn positve any moment!
Activity: 490
September 26, 2018, 08:41:47 AM
If we still pay attention to the news and such a popular populist as McAfee, he earlier this year spoke of high prices for BTC, so it seems to me that all the same he will be able to take a very high level for some reasons that I do not understand today.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
September 26, 2018, 08:38:55 AM
We got used to, that there is always a bull market in Q4, but who knows, maybe 2018 will be an exception. Every trend has to end sometime.
Activity: 350
September 25, 2018, 12:54:53 PM
Probably. Only at the end of 2018, many predict the bull market. I hope so. I want to repeat last year's situation
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
September 25, 2018, 12:31:45 PM
Actually right now, the rate of the Bitcoin hits at $6,433.27. This point is still good but of course everybody want it to increase again. I will not make any prediction anymore because it doesn't guarantee at all. Just focus to hold my coins and see other prospects in crypto for earning money.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
September 25, 2018, 12:18:24 PM
Definitely I am an optimist. I do not think that we will see things like we saw in Q4 2017 but we could see some recovery at the whole cryptocurrencies market. And I hope that Ripple growth will continue.
Activity: 238
Merit: 5
https://www.jacs.tech/
September 25, 2018, 11:52:08 AM
A reason for this? Now we live in a time when news and marketing are very important. It is impossible to build a dimension relative to bitcoin, based on the simple conjecture. I'm not sure now that we can expect strong growth at the end of this year. I expect it in late 2019.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
September 25, 2018, 11:49:49 AM
Looking at the charts it still seems likely BTC will still fall well below 6000. Are you optimistics for a turn around in perhaps October or November?
of course a trader must always be optimistic in thinking and looking at the future. belief will make us excited to get what we want. although bitcoin is now experiencing a significant decline it does not mean we have to give up without doing anything. do it like a trading person in general
Activity: 98
September 25, 2018, 11:20:40 AM
i still hopping that this 4th quarter of the year will run the bull and all altcoin, bitcoin, ethereum will gain their lost again.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
September 25, 2018, 11:14:48 AM
Even though the market is plunging today, I'm still positive that we will reach Bull run this October. If you compare the price from last year, you could see a significant difference and that every year, there's this phenomenon that always happen every October-December.
Activity: 238
September 25, 2018, 11:04:31 AM
I hope that much is true my friend. some people also said the sme thing and it makes me grateful and hopeful for the cryptomarket. Bull run is already part of the cycle and its not surprising to see the marlet going down
Activity: 392
Merit: 15
Bitwings !
September 25, 2018, 10:49:18 AM
Already happening bro but I think it will just be temporary and will not surpass the last market cap last January where Bitcoin reach the peak of $19,783.06. Even though it's temporary it will still be a great opportunity for traders to monetize from this bull run.
Activity: 686
September 25, 2018, 10:44:53 AM

A scary thing if it happens to Bitcoin again about price reductions but does that already have the truth. Is that just an estimate?
Activity: 420
September 25, 2018, 10:43:46 AM
I think in the next 30 days crypto will have a huge increase. I hope that Btc will reach 10k $ then the new crypto market will prosper
Activity: 1274
Merit: 293
September 23, 2018, 06:14:47 PM

Stil hoping for it to happen. It september yet there are more months to come that we can put are hopes for. But if it doesn't happen well, there is still 2019 yet. We should continue to dig and work on. It might not be for crypto this 2018, and I learn that not all the time is luck there is also a bad scenario which happens straight all throughout the whole quarter of a year. But that doesn't mean we should not continue working, because we must the show must still go on.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
September 25, 2018, 10:41:28 AM
Well, hopefully this news is true, and there's a good point for cryptocuracy prices, everyone waiting for the moment to expect the price of the cryptocuracy... to return the stable and everyone will be cheering
Activity: 430
terra-credit.com
September 25, 2018, 10:29:23 AM
The market is going up and down everyday and its even difficult for anyone to predict when the bull run will occur but I still have strong hope that buy the end of the year, we may have a bull run in the crypto market.
many of the predictions at the end of the year, all holders have great hope against crypto market conditions later this year. the increase has not yet been seen but all crypto are slumped at the bottom of the market. need a lot of funds are certainly to be able to make the market returns increase. now I am sure people who have large capital would have been buying lots of assets crypto to welcome the expected end of the year.
Activity: 272
Merit: 12
September 25, 2018, 10:24:32 AM
The market is going up and down everyday and its even difficult for anyone to predict when the bull run will occur but I still have strong hope that buy the end of the year, we may have a bull run in the crypto market.
Pages:
Jump to: