Pages:
Author

Topic: The bulls will run Q4 2018. Thoughts? - page 5. (Read 3927 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
October 24, 2018, 07:29:04 PM

I still do not see the  hype like we had last year and we are end of October. I have a felling Santa Claus will
not arrive this year and we won`t have a bullish market, only some ordinary increase.
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 2
October 24, 2018, 05:40:10 PM
I truly doubt we will experience a burn before this year ends. Reason being that, there is so much uncertainty going on at the moment. Every coin/token seem to be nose diving with no indication of a reversal, we can only hope that new funds get injected into the industry. Only then will be see the market bouncing back. 
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
October 24, 2018, 02:28:50 PM
Do you know what I think about crypto? I think that nobody ever knows exactly what will happen next day. So these all are just thoughts and hopes Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
October 24, 2018, 02:26:53 PM
I think that the market will return by the end of the year ! I don't think you will reach 20 000 $ but the growth begin ! The market will not always fall !
But it will not go up in a short time. This is like a recession in 2013. And in 2013 it takes at least three years for the market to go up, so in 2018 the market will not be able to go up as you would like. At least we need to wait until mid-2019 or late 2019 for a new cycle beginning

Now the situation with cryptocurrencies is completely different than 3-4 years ago. You see that some large funds are starting to invest big money in cryptocurrencies. More and more countries recognize Bitcoin, many traders and investors have entered this market over the past two years. You can see for yourself that the industry is developing rapidly. Therefore, I think that we will see a market reversal very soon.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
October 01, 2018, 04:52:24 PM
Looking at the charts it still seems likely BTC will still fall well below 6000. Are you optimistics for a turn around in perhaps October or November?

The largest investment group in crypto! The group will tell you when to long and short BTC. For example, they let the group know to short BTC at 7,400 because they were ready to sell and member returns were over 300%! This group is legit, they're out in California and have Dubai and Russian investors running the markets. The next bull run will be in alts and only have limited slots open. t.me/iblockchainglobal
Activity: 170
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 24, 2018, 01:59:43 PM
Personally i am not expecting a bull run for end of the year. But in my opinion we can see that bull market in 2019. Because there are too many positive news about bitcoin. And bitcoin not show any react  these news..
so i believe we will see the results in 2019..I think 2019 q2 or q3 will be the best period of the 2019 .
Activity: 166
Merit: 12
“The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project
September 30, 2018, 11:27:59 PM
I think don't use historical data statistic to speculate on the present price since it isn't always the best reference for it but the daily changes can be use to figure whether it can surpass the resistance and support price. Last year, BTC drastic change of price occur even for just 5mins see how volatile with that scenario?

For me I don't think we can see the same bull run last year. But I would be happy to at least if the price could increase at the end of the year.
Activity: 378
October 24, 2018, 01:46:23 PM
Yes, I think you are right. The Bakkt is accepted in 12 december. It is the most important information in the Q4. I think that the price between 8-9k we will see soon.
Activity: 226
October 23, 2018, 12:42:11 AM
I really hope that October will be the entry point to a good market. And November December will give a bullish market. But, this is all speculation.  Already all expectations.I'm ready for the bull market.
Though we can't determine how long the bull run to stop ,the good way is to ready anytime and not greedy in terms of dump.I'm also hoping that thia year gaves some small improvements in order to gain profits .Don't expect too much but wishing for a good bounceback.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 254
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
October 24, 2018, 11:25:27 AM
I think that the market will return by the end of the year ! I don't think you will reach 20 000 $ but the growth begin ! The market will not always fall !
But it will not go up in a short time. This is like a recession in 2013. And in 2013 it takes at least three years for the market to go up, so in 2018 the market will not be able to go up as you would like. At least we need to wait until mid-2019 or late 2019 for a new cycle beginning
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
October 24, 2018, 11:23:05 AM
Activity: 708
Merit: 103
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
October 24, 2018, 11:19:34 AM
In December New York Stock Exchange will launch a long-awaited cryptocurrency platform. They will offer Bitcoin futures for big investors. So I hope that this could change the current tred in crypto.
Merit: 101
October 24, 2018, 11:14:23 AM
I really hope that October will be the entry point to a good market. And November December will give a bullish market. But, this is all speculation.  Already all expectations.I'm ready for the bull market.
Though we can't determine how long the bull run to stop ,the good way is to ready anytime and not greedy in terms of dump.I'm also hoping that thia year gaves some small improvements in order to gain profits .Don't expect too much but wishing for a good bounceback.

Probably, most of the guys that invested in Bitcoin and various tokens before, will manage to return their money close to December. However, if we want to earn more, we should better wait for January 2019.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
October 23, 2018, 01:29:50 AM
As long as the movements turned into positive directions it's still good to expect, but like what you have said being greedy will not be good for your investment, taking profits and make some decent while still playing inside the market is really needed to practice, a lots of times because of greediness
regrets follow for those who unable to sell out when the huge pumped still ongoing.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
October 23, 2018, 12:45:58 AM
Looking at the charts it still seems likely BTC will still fall well below 6000. Are you optimistics for a turn around in perhaps October or November?
BAKKT begin trading Bitcoin daily futures on 12th of December. So, I guess, most likely December will be a hot month for crypto.
Merit: 258
October 02, 2018, 12:36:03 PM
Nope, I do not think that we will have a Bull run in 2018. Most probably it will start in the latter part of Q1 2019 and will take some time before it gathers some steam.
yes. it doesn't look good. there is little positive news at the moment. i also think that the market will continue to show green and red. it's a very bad time at the moment. and nobody knows when it will go up again.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
October 02, 2018, 03:46:58 AM
The market is looking more and more promising everyday. It seems almost certain that we have reached our lowest point of the year. Picking a serious bulls run mid to late October
Maybe not October... Thinking December before we see some real results. The trajectory is still sideways for me Smiley
Merit: 101
October 02, 2018, 01:20:12 AM
I am actually very optimistic about this. The bulls will certainly make their run within this quarter! Though they may not be as aggressive as in 2017, I am sure the run will still be decent enough to make many of us smile come December or January...
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
September 30, 2018, 10:59:49 PM
Bitcoin is likely to fall below 6,000 USD, but it is a fact that it has found very good support at this point. I'm looking at the positive probability of a bull run in the Q4.
I could not agree with it, bitcoin is waiting for next announcement by SEC, remember about the fact that it has become the main thing right now. Bitcoin has a lot speculators that still accumulating more and more bitcoin. I thought that we will see the next bullish trend next year.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
September 30, 2018, 10:40:43 PM

I'm hopeful bitcoins would start gliding back to $10,000 and the other tokens would follow specially (well, I'm hoping) for the token I have in my possession. I have done my research and most probably, the market would have been starting to rise in November 2019.
Pages:
Jump to: