Pages:
Author

Topic: The bulls will run Q4 2018. Thoughts? - page 9. (Read 3927 times)

copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
September 27, 2018, 05:19:08 AM
We are doing some serious sideways movement at the moment. Not sure whether this is a short delay in the bear run or the plateau before the upwards projection. I think I will wait a few weeks to a month before investing again
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
September 26, 2018, 12:57:34 PM
personally i don't think so i think the real bullrun will start by the end of 2019 with the big waves of security token good luck with your investment and have a nice time here Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
September 26, 2018, 12:44:05 PM
Seems to good to be true to have another bullrun just 1 year after the previous one.

I think we will see a huge bull during halving in 2020.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
The Future of Security Tokens
September 26, 2018, 12:37:52 PM
Bitcoin is now trading at $ 6,500 and not less than $ 6000. Secondly, there is not any reason to turn and a sharp growth of the market. See for yourself on the news background and fatigue investors. I think it is clear that bitcoin's stagnation will be protracted, perhaps for several years
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
September 26, 2018, 12:36:10 PM
Looking at the charts it still seems likely BTC will still fall well below 6000. Are you optimistics for a turn around in perhaps October or November?
it appears to do so. What proves this is the increase on the market value of Ripple which have lately surpassed Ethereum as the top 2 crypto. Maybe this would be the start for the cryptomarket in general to have a comeback. For now, hold and wait in order to not make unecessary actions with regards to the market situation. This simply implies that recovery is indeed possible to happen.
We need to watch the market  now to understand which direction it will take the next step, if it will fall, buy the coins, and if it is growth, then wait for pleasant prices in the market.
for today in my opinion a very difficult situation with the choice of promising coins. After all, the fact is that the current state of the crypto-currency market negatively affects some projects.
Activity: 434
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
September 26, 2018, 12:22:18 PM
Looking at the charts it still seems likely BTC will still fall well below 6000. Are you optimistics for a turn around in perhaps October or November?
it appears to do so. What proves this is the increase on the market value of Ripple which have lately surpassed Ethereum as the top 2 crypto. Maybe this would be the start for the cryptomarket in general to have a comeback. For now, hold and wait in order to not make unecessary actions with regards to the market situation. This simply implies that recovery is indeed possible to happen.
We need to watch the market  now to understand which direction it will take the next step, if it will fall, buy the coins, and if it is growth, then wait for pleasant prices in the market.
Activity: 340
Merit: 2
September 26, 2018, 10:01:49 AM
It is possible to decrease as you say but it is possible to recover in 2019, if it drops in just minutes it is an opportunity to buy in and send for the future.
Activity: 640
September 26, 2018, 12:19:11 PM
I do not agree with you. As we can see during the year Bitcoin built up a very strong support line on 6000$ and I don't think so we will go more down. I'm waiting for bull run.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 425
September 26, 2018, 10:54:08 AM
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
September 26, 2018, 09:31:25 AM
I really hope that October will be the entry point to a good market. And November December will give a bullish market. But, this is all speculation.  Already all expectations.I'm ready for the bull market.
Though we can't determine how long the bull run to stop ,the good way is to ready anytime and not greedy in terms of dump.I'm also hoping that thia year gaves some small improvements in order to gain profits .Don't expect too much but wishing for a good bounceback.
Activity: 93
September 26, 2018, 10:47:18 AM

i agree with that i think we still have a few weeks of red ahead of us but the bull run could be in Q1 2019 i am totally positive on the potential of crypto, but i fell that so many people are getting frustrated by this bear market so i think that patience will be key in determining if you will be here when a bull run starts or you'll be long gone.
Activity: 246
September 26, 2018, 10:43:10 AM
my researches show we will see below 5000$ price for bitcoin. because before the 2014 bull, they saw same percentages. ifthe pattern goes to same we must live the same situation.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
September 26, 2018, 10:32:15 AM
It is possible to decrease as you say but it is possible to recover in 2019, if it drops in just minutes it is an opportunity to buy in and send for the future.
If only we can watch the market and prices all day long so we can buy at dip and sell if some earning occurs. It's impossible to watch all day so we better set our mind and have patience on our holdings. 4th quarter is still around and can still make a changed.
Activity: 644
Merit: 12
Alternative investment banking platform
September 26, 2018, 09:45:19 AM
I do not think so. The market should stand in place at least until the spring (deep flat). Also, I do not think that the SEC will make a positive decision on the bitcoin of ETF this year, they need more data and more employees who will support the initiative. Not yet time
Activity: 352
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
September 26, 2018, 09:44:53 AM

With the following data from previous year we can easily see that every Q4 of the year price tends to pick up and scale much higher than previous quarters. I'm optimistic that there will no bloodbath especially on Q4. Going below $6000 appears to be plausible but remember we can see support from $6300-6500 mark.
Activity: 62
September 26, 2018, 09:40:40 AM
2015, 2016 and 2017. The fourth quarter increased sharply. So, I hope the 2018 will repeat. The market is stabilizing after the strong dumps in late August and early September. This is signaling a strong pump in the fourth quarter of 2018.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
September 26, 2018, 09:35:02 AM
big lie, totally false.

This market is dead, and a pump in price is always followed by the same dump once the price gets to 5-10% profit. this means that the ones buying are the same as the one selling, so TOTALLY MANIPULATED MARKET.

This will end in a crash by the end of the year. forget about crypto now that you can
Activity: 1078
Merit: 270
September 26, 2018, 09:32:08 AM

chances are that Q4 will have strong power in every growth. however, we are still waiting for a few more months until Q4 runs next year.
there are many opportunities for altcoins to grow and try to be stable and the possibility that we expect the market to begin to stabilize again.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
September 26, 2018, 09:24:53 AM
I really hope that October will be the entry point to a good market. And November December will give a bullish market. But, this is all speculation.  Already all expectations.I'm ready for the bull market.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 26, 2018, 09:21:29 AM
I think it is reasonable to believe that at the time of the fourth quarter of 2018, the bulls will return to the market. The correction was delayed , but after it is always an increase in prices, so good days are yet to come !
Pages:
Jump to: