Pages:
Author

Topic: The bulls will run Q4 2018. Thoughts? - page 3. (Read 3927 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 108
November 01, 2018, 09:16:55 AM
I think it can happen in q4, howeverm if it do not, the market will be borrowed in flat or downtrend for one more year
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
November 01, 2018, 09:15:23 AM
There needs to be good news and actual development for prices to rise. That is only logical. The good news from HongKong yesterday and today are i think both stimulating current prices a bit. And there are things expected to happen in the coming months regarding Bakkt and maybe the first accepted exchange-traded-fund of btc. These would stimulate prices further. If it comes out the way it is supposed to be.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
November 01, 2018, 09:14:08 AM
i think that movement will come when nobody will guess about it. It will be able to predict it, when we will be closer to it.
Activity: 882
Merit: 11
Volare.network
November 01, 2018, 09:09:49 AM
as long as the SEC has not decided the fate of the ETF, I doubt the bull run will occur at the end of the year. because without ethf the crypto market does not have the power to rise again.
copper member
Activity: 322
November 01, 2018, 08:55:04 AM
Yes, if we look back at the market chart last year, this is where the bull run starts and last year also when btc hits ATH also Eth as well so lets all hope that this will be the month of recovery from crypto even though it will not hit a new ATH. Probably btc will end at $10k-$12k by the end of the year.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
November 01, 2018, 08:50:26 AM
I see no bulls coming in as we are in quarter 4 of 2018 already. The charts do not look good either. Despite all the great news surrounding cryptocurrency, the btc is still rocking at 6k support. Let's look towards 2019 for the bull run
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
November 01, 2018, 08:47:04 AM
Looking at the charts it still seems likely BTC will still fall well below 6000. Are you optimistics for a turn around in perhaps October or November?
I think it may be more like December or January. BTC may test 4000 before the bulls come back.

I don't think BTC will fall to the price of $ 4000 because I think the price of $ 6000 is the lowest price for BTC, so I'm sure BTC price will not fall below the $ 6000 price, so don't wait until BTC price drops from $ 6000 to buy it because that can't happen, so my advice is that you better buy now before you are late to buy it or you will regret because the price of BTC increasing very high (bull run).
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
November 01, 2018, 08:39:54 AM
Honestly, I also think that the price will continue to fall, I do not expect that there will be any growth this year. In order for growth to be, there must be a growth in consumer interest. And at the moment, interest in cryptocurrency is only falling.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 518
November 01, 2018, 08:29:13 AM
I believed it a few months ago, but not now. It seems to me that there will be no growth because trading volumes are falling. This suggests that the bearish trend continues.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
November 01, 2018, 08:29:02 AM
This year I no longer expect the arrival of the bulls because all the indicators indicate that growth will begin in 2019
Activity: 726
Merit: 100
November 01, 2018, 08:25:10 AM
we have started entering the end of 2018 and there is no sign of a bullish trend starting, the market tends to stagnate and there is no significant movement
Activity: 210
November 01, 2018, 08:23:54 AM
Bitcoin is very firmly fixed at around $ 6000 and I'm not sure that it will go lower ! Everyone expects that at the end of the year will be growth but I don't understand why all this talk. I am inclined to believe that 2019 will be a successful year for cryptocurrencies. Maybe Q1 2019 !
Activity: 612
Merit: 250
November 01, 2018, 08:12:26 AM
I think that the market will turn by the end of the year but I can not say that the market will reach a maximum by this time but will start an uptrend ! I think that 2019 will be positive for investors who are now entering the market !
We are still trying hard to adjust our thoughts to what is happening. In the spring we are waiting for growth, in the fall we are waiting for growth. Reality inclines us to the fact that our guesses were wrong, then we again try to do it. Perhaps it is time to turn on our brain and try to predict a different outcome?
Activity: 210
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
November 01, 2018, 08:05:15 AM
I think that the market will turn by the end of the year but I can not say that the market will reach a maximum by this time but will start an uptrend ! I think that 2019 will be positive for investors who are now entering the market !
Activity: 633
Merit: 14
November 01, 2018, 08:01:28 AM
I guess it has some reasons to be happen in Q4. But bull run is fully depended on SEC decision about Exchange Trade Funds on Bitcoin and, probably, Ethereum.
whether the decision was enough to make the bulls run occurred in Q4 this year? I think it won't be the reason. for this year I guess the bulls run will not happen, it will be better for the asset and other crypto bitcoin survive as it is now, and next year we could see growth in the market of crypto.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
November 01, 2018, 07:58:44 AM
I guess it has some reasons to be happen in Q4. But bull run is fully depended on SEC decision about Exchange Trade Funds on Bitcoin and, probably, Ethereum.
Activity: 196
November 01, 2018, 07:45:16 AM
I think that there will be no reversal this year because many have gained credits by the end of the year and it would be beneficial for the whales not to raise the market now. probably the market will start to grow from the beginning of next year
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
November 01, 2018, 07:37:58 AM
I think it won't be bullrun this year, market too slow this year and I don't see any posibilities for bullrun now or till the end of the year, however CEO of Binnace was said that bullrun can come at any time and we should be ready for this.
Activity: 822
Merit: 100
November 01, 2018, 07:32:20 AM
The chart means nothing, chart won't bring new money to crypto, i think new development, awareness and adoption is what will push this market government policy about crypto should be certain as well, government should state if they are in support or not, if government voice out positive support in many part of the world market will change positively.
Activity: 18
November 01, 2018, 06:54:58 AM
I feel like the bull run ain't gonna happen until Q1 2019, loads of cool projects coming out then that could rejuvenate a bit of faith. Plutus is launching their crypto debit card that lets you pay at any NFC enabled store globally with Bitcoin, uses the existing VISA infrastructures so you don't have to wait for merchant adoption. Feel like those sort of projects that can be used by the masses will bring in a whole new wave of crypto adopters.
Pages:
Jump to: