Pages:
Author

Topic: The cure for Covid-19 is right here. - page 11. (Read 3040 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 11
September 14, 2020, 10:52:37 AM
Most countries in the world are taking various measures to cure Covid-19 a lot of healing has been possible than before. complete cure is possible if the vaccine is available it will not have any side effects. Physicians will examine it well and then make it usable for mankind. public awareness is able to cure the virus even without vaccines many countries have returned to normal and everything has been restarted.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
September 13, 2020, 07:05:18 PM
Now we find that hospitals don't want you protected from Covid. Too much money in your being sick.

Go to the article and check the links.

Hospitals May Be Slow To Add Vitamin D To COVID-19 Treatment Regimens Because Of Loss Of Income

The most recent of these studies, published in The Journal of Steroid Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (Aug 29,2020) is more than convincing.

But this remarkable study is not likely to change the practices of modern medicine, even though it completely abolished COVID-19-related deaths in the intensive care unit (ICU) and reduced admission from a standard COVID-19 care ward to the ICU from 50% to 2%.

The study involved 76 hospitalized patients who were COVID-19-positive and had symptoms of coronavirus infection such as dry cough, shortness of breath, fever and diarrhea who were on a standard-care COVID-19 hospital ward.

Critics say the study is not large enough, co-morbid conditions such as obesity, diabetes and autoimmunity were grouped rather than identified specifically, and there were no vitamin D blood levels taken before and after treatment.  Yet there were no adverse reactions.  So, what harm could come from a hospital giving vitamin D to all patients on its COVID-19 ward?

THE CONVINCING DATA

The following chart reveals just 2% of COVID-19 COVID-19-infected patients given VITAMIN D25 (as prescription-only calcifediol (cal-siff-i-die-ol), needed to be transferred to the ICU (intensive care unit) from a standard care ward whereas 50% of those COVID-19 infected patients NOT given vitamin D worsened to the point where intensive care and ventilator support was required.

Cool
legendary
September 09, 2020, 06:56:10 PM
Is this a joke? haha the cure has already been found by China but they are so selfish to share with us!

how do you know that? do you have valid information about this? as far i know, virus can easily have mutation or upgrading itself into a new virus. maybe China has the cure, or maybe not, no one knows.

To my knowledge, so far I have not heard of any drugs that have been found. But what is certain is that the vaccine has indeed been invented by China and my country has had the opportunity to conduct its own trials. of course including China itself tested it. but it is still in the third phase of testing for humans, which consists of two stages. The first phase of the trial has shown encouraging results and the second has been carried out yet there is no further publication.

That's the information I can provide and I don't want to be polemic about the covid-19 virus. I just want to give an explanation.

Hydroxychloroquine + zinc will protect you.     Cool
Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty
September 09, 2020, 01:02:13 PM
Does anyone read replys, at least 5 things work.
Vaccine takes 5 years to develop, anything else is just Guinea pig material with unknown long term effects.

First zombie already roams the earth after the AstraZeneca vaccine trial unexplained illness in volunteer.
He/She was diagnosed with transverse myelitis, an inflammatory syndrome that affects the spinal cord.
Transverse myelitis is an inflammation of the spinal cord. This neurological disorder often damages the insulating material covering nerve cell fibers (myelin).
Transverse myelitis interrupts the messages that the spinal cord nerves send throughout the body.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 09, 2020, 06:33:00 AM
Is this a joke? haha the cure has already been found by China but they are so selfish to share with us!

how do you know that? do you have valid information about this? as far i know, virus can easily have mutation or upgrading itself into a new virus. maybe China has the cure, or maybe not, no one knows.

To my knowledge, so far I have not heard of any drugs that have been found. But what is certain is that the vaccine has indeed been invented by China and my country has had the opportunity to conduct its own trials. of course including China itself tested it. but it is still in the third phase of testing for humans, which consists of two stages. The first phase of the trial has shown encouraging results and the second has been carried out yet there is no further publication.

That's the information I can provide and I don't want to be polemic about the covid-19 virus. I just want to give an explanation.
copper member
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 07, 2020, 01:48:16 PM
I guess it will take a very long time for them to confirm it is valid to use for people and really cures the Coronavirus.
So far I really believe the doctors knowledge about this virus is scant
September 07, 2020, 01:17:13 PM

Such a healty cocktail and all for "free".
In the US almost 30 vaccines are available, unfortunatly most are not free.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.53900877
legendary
legendary
September 06, 2020, 04:35:20 PM
Chlorine Dioxide gas

https://www.brighteon.com/8bbdf94d-1473-4732-9570-f7b6f785b42a

Cool

EDIT: Consider Hulda Clark's Zapper^^.

I purchased Hulda Clark's zapper years ago and only recently thought could it be used as a cure for covid lol.  They mention that they have the frequency of the common cold and coronavirus is part of that so i guess they could find the correct frequency and zap the life out of it.  You could be on to something here! hahaha

And you didn't turn the volume up?     Cool
copper member
Activity: 28
September 05, 2020, 04:05:45 PM
By the way, it is possible because it is used for sterilizing medical and laboratory equipment and tools etc. And it will kill pathogen microorganism. maybe it is used in any medicine of any quantity for kill virus.
legendary
September 05, 2020, 12:03:08 PM

So a high dose of Vitamin D is all it takes, or get more Sun to prevent it, how is that? ( Calcifediol).
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0960076020302764

"more Sun" is dangerous as  the long UV exposing of skin can result in cancer. 15 min Sun exposure on the daily basis takes care of the amount of vitamin D needed by the human body.

Depends on who did the research, and who you want to listen to. Much research is set in place by government, which is often controlled by Big Pharma, who doesn't want you to use nutrition, 'cause they can't make money off nutrition sales like they can off drugs and vaccines.

Big Pharma might be over-suggesting vitamin-D to poison you, or under-suggesting it so you don't get much benefit. Gotta really do research that combines all the vitamins as they are in nature, and then increase the whole batch of them. Juicing?

Cool
September 05, 2020, 01:25:26 AM

So a high dose of Vitamin D is all it takes, or get more Sun to prevent it, how is that? ( Calcifediol).
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0960076020302764
legendary
September 03, 2020, 10:14:44 PM
Check the article for links to back this up.

Countries that used hydroxychloroquine to treat covid-19 saw a 73% lower fatality rate...

An ongoing study that keeps track of how the nations of the world are faring with the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) contains some eye-opening revelations about the effectiveness of hydroxychloroquine (HCQ).

In all areas where HCQ is used – the United States is not one of them, thanks to Anthony Fauci and the left – the official death rate from the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) is a shocking 73 percent lower, on average, than in areas where HCQ is prohibited.

When HCQ is used early, the death rate from the Wuhan coronavirus is even lower, the study reveals – up to 77.3 percent lower than in places like the U.S. and Canada where HCQ is off limits, in fact.

What this all suggests, of course, is that Fauci, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and all other entities currently in the way of HCQ being made available to Americans are guilty of murder.

This is ironic when considering that the left is blaming President Donald Trump for the 180,000 reported deaths from the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) – a number that has since been reduced about 95 percent by the CDC, which recently indicated that there have actually only been a few thousand deaths in people who were diagnosed with the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) while having no other pre-existing conditions.

Medical establishment STILL bashing HCQ as ineffective and dangerous

Despite having already been caught lying about the alleged dangers and ineffectiveness of HCQ in treating the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19), the medical deep state is still at it in bashing this simple, inexpensive generic drug.

Cool
legendary
September 02, 2020, 11:14:42 PM
Here are dozens (maybe hundreds) of MMS testimonial videos where MMS cures and controls all kinds of diseases. Many or most of the cured diseases are not curable by standard medical processes and medications... although some of them are partially controlled by modern medicine.

The difference besides the cure/control is, MMS costs pennies, whereas medical remedies generally cost many times as much... when they work. In addition, the REAL cost of modern medicine isn't the $$$dollars. Rather, it's the side effects that often don't have any cure/control at all, no matter how much money you spend.

Since MMS cures all these things, and without side effects, it probably cures Covid, as well. Check it out. These people can't all be wrong.

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/dA96UT86nwTk/

Here is a good explanation of MMS for cancer, by Jim Humble, the guy who promotes cures rather than money-making... https://educate-yourself.org/cn/humblemmsandcancer07jan12.shtml.

Get well from Covid and a host of other maladies, now, for pennies, with MMS.

Cool

EDIT: Looking for MMS in different countries? Go here https://wpsuppliers.com/.
        Looking to essentially cure autism? Go here https://cdautism.org/.
        Try this - https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffab&q=buy+Jim+Humble+MMS&ia=web.
legendary
September 02, 2020, 05:34:15 PM
Supercomputer has fucked   all  those "covidiots" who are saying COVID is a fiction story. I'm not into medicine but even me after reading the  results of that analysis can understand how dangerous this decease is. Care yourselves to escape contracting  a burglar virus.

Covid-19 is like a burglar who slips in your unlocked second-floor window and starts to ransack your house. Once inside, though, they don’t just take your stuff — they also throw open all your doors and windows so their accomplices can rush in and help pillage more efficiently.

Writing is easy. How can we tell? All we have to do is look at this thread.

Is Covid real? Is it dangerous? Did you read reports? It's all hearsay. Why? You trusted someone else who did some easy writing. Even if you, personally, did the testing to isolate the virus, do you really know that the prescribed test methods were the kinds of test methods needed?

When you get down to it, all medical testing is anecdotal. Why? Because nobody knows enough of the physics of subatomic particles to determine that this is the way it always works. Medical testing works by trial and error, just like hydroxychloroquine.

HCQ works. Who cares if there is a virus or not. It works.

Cool
September 02, 2020, 10:28:21 AM
I think the cure to the virus is still under development. My question is, if the vaccine is ready, would you take it?

The cure is to get rid of the fraudulant test.
If someone, for one reason or another is realy sick five, possible six things will help.
Hydroxychloroquine, Chloroquine, MMS, CDS (CDL), Covid-Organic and possibly high dose of Vitamin C straight in the vain?. (see sig)

Bill Gates for years talks about how the world is overpopulated and something needs to be done about it. Now he funds every covid vaccine company.  

Before a virus scientifically exist it must be isolated, to this day no Sars-Cov-19 visus has been been isolated.
https://twitter.com/o_rips/status/1298935924475088896
legendary
Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458
September 02, 2020, 04:32:00 AM
i have actually been to africa and seen how different africa is to the western countries.
until you can actually understand why africa is different. you will never understand the reality.

its got nothing to do the HCQ

Was that once? or twice? that you made it to Africa? And you learned everything about all those countries? And about HCQ the medicine, and about how it is used there?

get out of your basement and experience the real world. it will surprise you
there is no armed militia at your door. no one is waiting on your driveway trying to inject you. your yard is not full of advertising for products.

i know you are basing the world on what you read on the internet. thinking all the bad stuff is in your face because your computer screen is in arms distance...
but the real world is not like that.
go explore it
Activity: 14
September 01, 2020, 11:50:45 PM
I think the cure to the virus is still under development. My question is, if the vaccine is ready, would you take it?
legendary
August 27, 2020, 12:22:01 PM
i have actually been to africa and seen how different africa is to the western countries.
until you can actually understand why africa is different. you will never understand the reality.

Was that once? or twice? that you made it to Africa? And you learned everything about all those countries? And about HCQ the medicine, and about how it is used there?

You really need to apply for a job with Johns Hopkins U., so you can straighten them up about their death statistics for Africa. Or did you? But they sent you home once they check your qualifications?

Cool
legendary
Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458
August 27, 2020, 08:28:33 AM

Pages:
Jump to: