Pages:
Author

Topic: The cure for Covid-19 is right here. - page 12. (Read 3038 times)

legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1363
August 26, 2020, 06:20:40 PM
the low mortaliy rates are not due to HCQ.
they are due to lacking of testing meaning people still die but are not registered as their death being from any known causes
some countries locked down their borders earlier than america thus got less spread(thus in for a painful 'second wave'
some countries have people in distant villagers that self isolated from travellers for it to not reach their village

again meaning not even 0.1% 'herd immunity meaning painful second wave later

saying certain countries are safer due to HCQ is like saying it must be because of sandals because the countries that isolated early to not get it. and are distant apart to not seek healthcare.. also wear sandals so it must be the sandals(facepalm)
whats next. saying dark hair. because the majority of african/indian are dark haired
whats next saying its their language. that covid only attacks english/spanish speakers and not african/indian

yep i can guess you would be an idiot that will come up with those stupid associations too.. just so you can try selling hair dye or language books.

You haven't seen the medical in Africa? Africa is full of qualified medical teams. But many of them aren't smart enough to lie about Covid like they do in the developed continents. That's why we don't see but a few straggling deaths.

Cool

EDIT: Btw, wasn't it Johns Hopkins that gave us the death figures? Are they lying?
legendary
Activity: 4186
Merit: 4385
August 26, 2020, 06:07:31 PM
the low mortaliy rates are not due to HCQ.
they are due to lacking of testing meaning people still die but are not registered as their death being from any known causes
some countries locked down their borders earlier than america thus got less spread(thus in for a painful 'second wave'
some countries have people in distant villagers that self isolated from travellers for it to not reach their village

again meaning not even 0.1% 'herd immunity meaning painful second wave later

saying certain countries are safer due to HCQ is like saying it must be because of sandals because the countries that isolated early to not get it. and are distant apart to not seek healthcare.. also wear sandals so it must be the sandals(facepalm)
whats next. saying dark hair. because the majority of african/indian are dark haired
whats next saying its their language. that covid only attacks english/spanish speakers and not african/indian

yep i can guess you would be an idiot that will come up with those stupid associations too.. just so you can try selling hair dye or language books.
legendary
August 26, 2020, 03:36:07 PM
It's really amazing how fearful Americans are. It has taken this long for them to get government to move on the one, known, Covid medical cure, HCQ. And the cure STILL hasn't been released to the public.

FDA in Hot Seat by Senators' Demands on HCQ and HHS Pulling Rank on Tests

"Physicians are concerned that the FDA's actions regarding hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) may be directly costing lives by limiting outpatient access to this potentially beneficial treatment," the letter stated.

The senators wrote that the FDA's actions on HCQ have "led to misinformation and confusion across the country. Some states have restricted the ability of physicians to write and pharmacies to fill HCQ and CQ prescriptions." The senators are correct in that the FDA has done a fine job of creating confusion, as Corey's Digs has been documenting their actions on HCQ since the beginning of this "pandemic." This also comes on the heels of the historical 24-hour censoring takedown of America's Frontline Doctors, who have been fighting to get critical information out on the benefits of HCQ.

The senators point out that "the licensed physicians we have heard from… have pointed to the low mortality rates in other countries—like India, Turkey, South Korea, and Morocco—that are using HCQ widely on outpatient COVID-19 populations before the disease progresses to more lethal stages of the virus that require hospitalization."

Cool
legendary
August 11, 2020, 10:53:08 AM
I think I am going to create a vaccine from sterilised water, and I bet the field trials will show better results than the current vaccines under development. Maybe the government will give me £1billion to develop this. Smiley

They will give you the money for this, only if you can make a vaccine that is 10% effective, and has side effects that show up here and there for the next 30 years or more. They don't want you to cure any diseases. They only want a vaccine that looks promising enough so that people will hope it works (10% promising) and get the shot. Then they will be sick for the rest of their lives, and the medical will make tons more money off their doctor and hospital visits.

But you know all this, so, sorry about interrupting your post.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 2444
https://JetCash.com
August 11, 2020, 06:15:45 AM
I think I am going to create a vaccine from sterilised water, and I bet the field trials will show better results than the current vaccines under development. Maybe the government will give me £1billion to develop this. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
August 11, 2020, 05:42:28 AM
seems that it is, Russia president Putin declares that they have registered a vaccine, after short-term trial, and all participants (low number) developed immunity
https://www.cnn.ph/world/2020/8/11/Russia-vaccine-COVID-19-.html
legendary
August 10, 2020, 11:35:30 PM
More and more cures are rolling in. Seems that Coronavirus is one of the easiest diseases to cure.

The medical is going to run itself right out of business. How? These medicines (and nutrients) don't only cure Covid. Rather, they cure all kinds of things. And because of the Covid scare, doctors have used these various medicines and nutrients in different ways, and are finding how effective they are at curing everything.

Australian Professor: Ivermectin 'Amazingly Successful' in Killing Coronavirus

"Because I'm involved in developing these in the U.S. where all the patients are, there are a number of studies that are amazingly successful. We're talking close to 100%. In fact, we haven't seen a result yet under 100%. It looks like corona is very simple to kill,"  Professor Thomas Borody, medical director of Australia's Center for Digestive Disease. "It's available as a prescription medication. You wouldn't use it alone ... but you add two other things to it such as doxycycline and zinc."

Ivermectin is already approved by the FDA and is on the World Health Organization's list of model list of essential medicines.

"We had a 14-hospital trial in Bangladesh. We got [cured] 100 out of 100. In China, they tried to reproduce it. They got 60 out of 60 cured ... So I am behind the Ivermectin, doxycycline, zinc treatment because it has very few side effects and is a real killer of coronavirus," Borody said.

Borody said the Ivermectin tablet could cost as little as $2, which is likely why drugmakers haven't promoted the drug's usage. He also suggested that have a cure for the disease easily would do away with the need for people to be hospitalized, which would make doctors less money.

Cool
legendary
August 02, 2020, 09:11:15 AM
More than 500 people have been cured of Covid within 4 days of CD being administered to them,

Wow that is impressive, and it compares with the 80% of the population who are estimated to have been cured through natural immunity.

(maybe some of those were in the 500 )

Death stats aren't any greater for this flu season than any other flu season. Covid might be a little harder on some people than on others. They might be in bed with a cold for a few days longer. They might feel like coughing a bit longer. But there is no reason for a pandemic.

If you want to check this out, all you need to do is go to tourist area Walmarts. They get people flocking in from the big cities, but their employees don't get any sicker than usual.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 2444
https://JetCash.com
August 02, 2020, 07:25:09 AM
More than 500 people have been cured of Covid within 4 days of CD being administered to them,

Wow that is impressive, and it compares with the 80% of the population who are estimated to have been cured through natural immunity.

(maybe some of those were in the 500 )
Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty
August 02, 2020, 03:38:19 AM
The cure for Covid-19 is right here...
30% Acidic, 70% Alkaline food and breathing at least 19.5% oxygen concentration.  Oxygen mask test https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D76j-vbLsf0
legendary
July 30, 2020, 11:15:24 PM
I suppose, if you just have to have medicine rather than nutrition, you can try this.

Scientists and Others Are Using DIY COVID-19 Vaccine

George Church (biotech genius with over two dozen companies several with multi-billion valuation) says he has not stepped outside of his house in five months. He believes the vaccine designed by Estep, his former graduate student at Harvard and one of his protégés, is extremely safe. "I think we are at much bigger risk from covid considering how many ways you can get it, and how highly variable the consequences are," he says.

The US Centers for Disease Control recently reported that as many as one-third of patients who test positive for covid-19 but are never hospitalized battle symptoms for weeks or even months after contracting the virus. "I think that people are highly underestimating this disease," Church says.

There is a white paper that people can choose to follow to mix their own DIY Vaccine.

Cool
legendary
July 18, 2020, 04:08:21 PM
Others besides franky1 might ask, how can I be suggesting a cure for Covid when we don't really know what the Covid virus is, or if it exists? The cure is for the symptoms of whatever it is, a virus or something else.

Actually, since something like HCQ can actually contain the disease, the disease really is our own bodily reactions to poisons that have been created by mankind. HCQ, a form of bleach, is neutralizing the poisons and toxins.

Hydroxychloroquine: The One Chart You Need To See

To that end, Twitter user Gummi Bear has conducted a 'deep dive' into virtually everything we know about HCQ - which starts with this must-see chart comparing country-level case-fatality rates (CFR) by HCQ use. Entire thread embedded below:

----------

Gummi Bear
@gummibear737
My Hydroxychloroquine Deep Dive - long thread

Gotta start with this chart many of you have seen by now

In early June after months of following articles, treatment protocols, declarations, etc. I was curious about how the countries lined up. For the most part, it's accurate

Cool
legendary
July 13, 2020, 06:49:51 PM
Now we are seeing how easy it is to cure Covid. If you add vitamin C and zinc to the below, it is even faster.

How to Fix the COVID-19 Crisis in 30 Days

In a June 22, 2020, Orthomolecular Medicine News Service press release,1 Damien Downing, president of the British Society for Ecological Medicine, outlines how we could resolve the COVID-19 pandemic in 30 days for about $2 per person, simply by taking affirmative action to raise vitamin D levels. The downside or risk of doing this is basically nil, while the potential gain could be avoiding another COVID-19 spike altogether.

"If we could arrange to give everyone vitamin D, and it failed to protect them, so what? The risk from not acting is much greater than the risk from acting," Downing says, adding: "If you caught the COVID19 virus right now, having a good vitamin D status (from already having taken a supplement) would

-Reduce your risk of the disease becoming severe by 90%

-Reduce your risk of dying by 96%

This is not 'proven' or 'evidence-based' until we have done controlled trials comparing it to placebo … But the data, already strong, has been pouring in since the start of the pandemic."

Although the required prospective randomized controlled trials using vitamin D have not yet been completed, they are indeed underway and results from many will be in before year's end. You can visit the clinical trials registry to review the current state of these trials.2,3 As of June 2020, there were over 20 studies in progress on the use of vitamin D in COVID-19.

Vitamin D and COVID-19

Downing goes on to cite research and supporting data. Among them is a study4 from the Philippines, which found that for each standard deviation increase in serum vitamin D, the odds of experiencing only mild disease rather than severe illness was 7.94 times greater, and the odds of having a mild clinical outcome rather than a critical outcome was 19.61 times greater. According to the author:

"The results suggest that an increase in serum 25(OH)D level in the body could either improve clinical outcomes or mitigate worst (severe to critical) outcomes, while a decrease in serum 25(OH)D level in the body could worsen clinical outcomes of COVID-2019 patients."

Cool
legendary
July 11, 2020, 07:08:36 AM
Why, why is everyone so afraid of coronovirus? Why is no one afraid of AIDS? Why doesn't the whole world think about how to defeat the flu? Influenza is also dangerous for older people. As a doctor’s husband, I can say. The most important cure is to ventilate your lungs. Jogging is just great. And yes, less TV.

why be afraid of coronavirus? because this virus, in recent years, is dangerous enough until the human immune system is able to adapt to its bacteria and will eventually become a virus that is easy to treat, be patient with this coronavirus pandemic, follow the protocol, do not fight for the common good until a solution is found. best of that

Worldwide lockdowns and quarantine are things that have never been done on this scale before. Scientifically, there is no real study that can tell what the results will be.

Odds are that herd immunity exsists if there are no lockdowns and quarantines, because people hugging and kissing spread the diseases as well as the natural immune system cures.

No natural herd immunity opens the door for vaccine herd immunity, which fails, ultimately, thereby making the whole thing worse.

Cool

maybe I disagree who says why are you afraid of corona virus? this is a real event and not just a social media gossip. many people have been sick and transmitted and caused many died.

actually what is now developing in my country may be many other countries and this makes an extraordinary fear is, sufferers of corona virus without symptoms at all aka hale and hearty. because the patient does not know that he has been exposed to a corona virus which can actually be a disaster which can transmit at any time, to the surrounding family and people who interact with him and even medical personnel.

do not underestimate corona virus because its spread is very fast and can be anyone who is affected, maybe even those who have been very careful and remain silent at home. therefore hard work is needed so that this can be completed, not only reducing by avoiding the sick so as not to infect the healthy. there is no other word there must be drugs and vaccines to break the chain of transmission.

And you know this stuff^^ how?

Go to The Highwire, and watch Del Bigtree talk to professionals from around the world. Watch him discuss the logic of the numbers. https://www.youtube.com/c/HighWirewithDelBigtree/videos

If you come away from there without starting to realize that the whole thing might be a lie, then you are having a religious experience.

Then, to confirm, watch a few Dr. Andrew Kaufman videos at https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?query=Andrew+Kaufman. Particularly watch https://www.bitchute.com/video/WI5iqFSgStE9/. The Covid reports out of China did not follow suitable protocol to suggest that there was any Covid. The research itself expanded the so-called Covid virus, but was not purified enough to determine if there was a base for Covid. So, where is all the Covid info coming from that everybody is talking about?

What do you really like? Do you like the mainstream news media, or do you like the truth?

Cool
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
July 11, 2020, 04:10:20 AM
Why, why is everyone so afraid of coronovirus? Why is no one afraid of AIDS? Why doesn't the whole world think about how to defeat the flu? Influenza is also dangerous for older people. As a doctor’s husband, I can say. The most important cure is to ventilate your lungs. Jogging is just great. And yes, less TV.

why be afraid of coronavirus? because this virus, in recent years, is dangerous enough until the human immune system is able to adapt to its bacteria and will eventually become a virus that is easy to treat, be patient with this coronavirus pandemic, follow the protocol, do not fight for the common good until a solution is found. best of that

Worldwide lockdowns and quarantine are things that have never been done on this scale before. Scientifically, there is no real study that can tell what the results will be.

Odds are that herd immunity exsists if there are no lockdowns and quarantines, because people hugging and kissing spread the diseases as well as the natural immune system cures.

No natural herd immunity opens the door for vaccine herd immunity, which fails, ultimately, thereby making the whole thing worse.

Cool

maybe I disagree who says why are you afraid of corona virus? this is a real event and not just a social media gossip. many people have been sick and transmitted and caused many died.

actually what is now developing in my country may be many other countries and this makes an extraordinary fear is, sufferers of corona virus without symptoms at all aka hale and hearty. because the patient does not know that he has been exposed to a corona virus which can actually be a disaster which can transmit at any time, to the surrounding family and people who interact with him and even medical personnel.

do not underestimate corona virus because its spread is very fast and can be anyone who is affected, maybe even those who have been very careful and remain silent at home. therefore hard work is needed so that this can be completed, not only reducing by avoiding the sick so as not to infect the healthy. there is no other word there must be drugs and vaccines to break the chain of transmission.

legendary
July 09, 2020, 02:10:26 PM

Cool
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
July 09, 2020, 03:32:59 AM

legendary
July 08, 2020, 08:46:16 PM
University studies are proving that hydroxychloroquine is effective against Covid-19. But it has to be used with zinc. Vitamin C + zinc is almost as effective, and a whole lot cheaper.

Henry Ford health study finds hydroxychloroquine to be effective against COVID-19

Yet another peer-reviewed research paper has demonstrated that the generic anti-malaria drug hydroxychloroquine, when used appropriately, can help to effectively treat Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) patients.

Published by the Henry Ford Health System in Michigan, the study used a large-scale retrospective analysis of patients examined between March 10 and May 2. It looked at more than 2,500 hospitalized patients across Henry Ford’s six area hospitals, evaluating how hydroxychloroquine affected patients.

According to Dr. Marcus Zervos, the division head of infectious diseases at Henry Ford, the goal was to determine whether or not hydroxychloroquine is effective for reducing the inflammatory response that was observed in many Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) patients early on in the pandemic.

“We thought that it would be important to us, or potentially important to use in our patients, (because) we didn’t have any other options that were proven,” Dr. Zervos is quoted as saying.

Of those patients who were treated with just hydroxychloroquine, only 13 percent died compared to 26.4 percent among those not given the drug. Overall, there was an 18.1 percent in-hospital mortality rate among patients over the age of 18, and with a median age of 64.

Another important detail uncovered as part of the study is the fact that the vast majority of people who test positive for the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) and later die also have other underlying health conditions. This suggests that patients are dying with the virus, rather than from it.

“These diseases included chronic kidney and lung disease,” reports MLive.com. Mortality of hospitalized patients ranged between 10% and 30% worldwide.”

If this study had added zinc as well, the results would have been even better

Researchers also administered the antibiotic azithromycin as part of the trial, though it conferred minimal benefits. Compared to a 20.1 percent death rate among patients treated with both azithromycin and hydroxychloroquine, azithromycin treatment alone resulted in a 22.4 percent death rate. And this is compared to a 26.4 percent death rate among those treated with neither drug.

Cool
Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty
July 08, 2020, 07:08:49 AM
Known cures:
  • MMS
  • CDS
  • (Hydroxy)Chloroquine + zinc
  • CVO (Covid Organics)
  • Absinthe (Not US version as it is without Thujon)
  • Salvia officinalis Tea (Sage, garden sage, common sage, or culinary sage)
  • Vitamin C maybe?
If anyone still Covid sick there is other underlying issues.
legendary
July 07, 2020, 10:14:09 PM
Vitamin C is the backbone of Covid nutrient therapy. It probably does the same basic thing that hydroxychloroquine does. This means to use it with zinc. But it's way cheaper than HCQ. And because of its nutritional value, it is probably better than chlorine dioxide.

6 Vitamin C myths DEBUNKED: Here’s why the nutrient is effective, non-toxic and safe

Also known as ascorbic acid, vitamin C is commonly used to strengthen the immune system and assist in collagen production. Collagen is a protein that serves as a major building block in the formation of bones, skin, muscles, tendons and ligaments. People produce collagen less as they age, and vitamin C is one way to boost this process.

Vitamin C also plays a role in cardiovascular health. According to Nobel Prize-winning scientist, Linus Pauling, heart disease is linked to vitamin C deficiency.

His statement is supported by a study published in the International Journal for Molecular Sciences. Results show that people with vitamin C deficiency are at a higher risk of developing and dying of cardiovascular diseases. Recent reviews point to its antioxidative properties and role in collagen production to explain how it can boost cardiovascular health.

Despite these benefits, myths about vitamin C continue to spread. Here are six of them, debunked:

Myth 1: There’s no evidence supporting vitamin C

There are 60,000 studies on vitamin C on PubMed alone, says Dr. Thomas Levy in his book Primal Panacea, a board-certified cardiologist and a long-time proponent of high-dosage vitamin C.

He dubs the claim as “medical malpractice” especially when it comes from a physician.

Myth 2: There’s no evidence that vitamin C is effective

Cool
Pages:
Jump to: