Pages:
Author

Topic: The cure for Covid-19 is right here. - page 5. (Read 3040 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty
March 05, 2021, 04:19:36 AM
^^^ The reason governors are opening their States up is, the people are starting to look for legal methods to fight their government. The State authorities are afraid that the people just might find out that their names on a pieces of paperwork are only persons, and not a men/women. And if the people found this out, they might find out that government only has some authority of the person, but almost none at all over the man/woman. And if the people found this out, they might take their government people to court as men/women for doing wrong to them, or messing with their property.

Cool
There is one good thing Bill Gates did, declare himself a single person state, sovereign  country with single resided.
Precedence is set, it can be done, and he freed himself of all taxes except sales tax, (to my information when Germany did have a king there where also no other taxes as sales tax.)
If a lot of people do the same they can boycott him or anyone doing business with him.
As he is now a "diplomat" he has diplomatic immunity freed himself form prosecution by any state.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
March 04, 2021, 04:54:42 PM
^^^ The reason governors are opening their States up is, the people are starting to look for legal methods to fight their government. The State authorities are afraid that the people just might find out that their names on a pieces of paperwork are only persons, and not a men/women. And if the people found this out, they might find out that government only has some authority of the person, but almost none at all over the man/woman. And if the people found this out, they might take their government people to court as men/women for doing wrong to them, or messing with their property.

Cool
March 04, 2021, 03:42:32 AM
Texas and Mississippi to lift mask mandates and roll back Covid restrictions
Gov. Greg Abbott said Texas would be back open "100 percent" by March 10, and Mississippi Gov. Tate Reeves said his state's mask mandate would end Wednesday.
Free choice, if someone wants to wear mask so be it, no different to wear a baseball cap, most dont.

Edit:
legendary
March 03, 2021, 07:49:10 PM
America's Frontline Doctors is helping us to cure Covid in the most practical way.

Do we need a vaccine “bill of rights,” or does the Constitution already protect health freedom?

America’s Frontline Doctors (AFLDS) has created a new tool for state lawmakers to craft Vaccine Bill of Rights (VBOR) legislation as a defense against mandatory vaccination.

In the face of “intrusive, dangerous and unnecessary proposals,” to quote Patrick Delaney of LifeSiteNews, many Americans are concerned that the United States might go the way of Israel in requiring Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) vaccination as a type of health “passport” in order to buy and sell. AFLDS is working on the frontlines to stop this from happening.

The VBOR was composed, according to AFLDS, “so that state legislatures can re-affirm their commitment to individual rights of conscience, assembly, and movement.”

“You are now armed with the tools to fight for your freedom,” a draft resolution of the document template reads. “THIS IS YOUR MISSION.”

You, your family, and your friends are all free to access the VBOR document, which AFLDS is urging people to send to their state representatives along with a petition urging them “to pass the resolution immediately.”

The LifeSite Action Center has created a nationwide “Alert” on its Voter Voice Platform that simplifies the process with a one-step contact form.

“This system will automatically match citizens to their representatives’ email and / or Twitter accounts, and with a single click they can send their message to them directly,” Delaney writes. “Calling the legislators’ offices is an option provided as well.”

Vaccine Bill of Rights actualizes already established Constitutional law

Cool
Activity: 285
Merit: 10
March 02, 2021, 05:59:07 AM
If that's true, it doesn't take long for everyone to hear that, and whether it's been proven too long, we've lived in isolation like this, and when we get away from the health protocol, we get bored of living that way all the time. live that way This is only the game of the world's elite or whether this is the test of the creator I hope so much that if it is indeed the cure it will not excite us all it is our hope that the pandemic will soon be over
legendary
March 01, 2021, 12:57:26 PM

Go right here - https://www.bitchute.com/channel/okiFK5CwQrZS/ - for all the videos you need. Interviews with all kinds of professional and others expressing how and what works and what doesn't and what is unknown... including what has been safety tested, and what hasn't.

Cool

Does those "ProFEssiOnalS" in the link, the same to whom they've been guess mentioning in the reply?. I didn't visit the site you referred to cause it looks like it is a bother to look at these prOFessiOnals stating debunked ideas. If there is somehow significant resemblance of the forbidden content they talk about in those video creators, send me the link of the video.  Wink

Nobody except your few family and friends wishes that you would protect yourself from diseases and poor health. You have the absolute right to ignore help. Your family and friends will miss you.

Cool
March 01, 2021, 09:37:44 AM
 1 Billion Vitamin D deficient
https://youtu.be/7N0qcPsGEdU
Activity: 1064
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 28, 2021, 04:04:36 AM

Of course you don't have information about such doctors. That's how good the coverup is. You have to search deep as hard.

Cool

Well, they are the one who starts to talk about some "FORbiDDEN YT content" without giving context on who, when, and where the things happened. And they are the one who knows the one they've watched, so a link might be helpful. But none, just state things without context, and they believed it, as much as you believed them.

Go right here - https://www.bitchute.com/channel/okiFK5CwQrZS/ - for all the videos you need. Interviews with all kinds of professional and others expressing how and what works and what doesn't and what is unknown... including what has been safety tested, and what hasn't.

Cool

Does those "ProFEssiOnalS" in the link, the same to whom they've been guess mentioning in the reply?. I didn't visit the site you referred to cause it looks like it is a bother to look at these prOFessiOnals stating debunked ideas. If there is somehow significant resemblance of the forbidden content they talk about in those video creators, send me the link of the video.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 2011
February 28, 2021, 03:22:30 AM

Vitamin D, better than any vaccine and boosts the immune system 3-5 times, German scientist says
https://youtu.be/xdLNMEXWTL8

Pillars of health, sun food environment
Receip for disaster, permanent mask wearing cave dweling fast food gobbling lazy bum.

Yes, I've repeated that ad nauseam. It's not just that that scientist says it. You can find many scientific papers on the subject, most of them are compiled on:

https://vitamindwiki.com/COVID-19+treated+by+Vitamin+D+-+studies%2C+reports%2C+videos
February 28, 2021, 03:18:44 AM
Vitamin D, better than any vaccine and boosts the immune system 3-5 times, German scientist says
https://youtu.be/xdLNMEXWTL8

Pillars of health, sun-food-environment
Receip for disaster, permanent mask wearing cave dweling fast food gobbling lazy bum.
legendary
February 27, 2021, 03:12:03 PM

Cool
The more money you give this blood sucking leeching bureaucrats to worse of you are. The moment you forced to pay for your own health expenses  s the time to look after your health. Some fast food engrossing, chain smoker will continue his merry way as long as everyone else pays for his medical bills. Insurances (health, car...) are just "give a sh*t" invitations.
The other day a friend of mine bought apples, which were more plastic as fruit, even guinea pigs would not eat that crap.
COVID is a measuring device of how corrupt a county is.

People are so distracted. They don't realize that the biggest cure is right here

... and that the second is right here...

This 2-Acre Vertical Farm Produces More Than 'Flat Farms' That Are Using 720 Acres - https://www.freedomsphoenix.com/News/295010-2020-11-26-this-2-acre-vertical-farm-produces-more-than-flat-farms.htm

Cool
February 27, 2021, 02:34:52 PM

Of course you don't have information about such doctors. That's how good the coverup is. You have to search deep as hard.

Cool

Well, they are the one who starts to talk about some "FORbiDDEN YT content" without giving context on who, when, and where the things happened. And they are the one who knows the one they've watched, so a link might be helpful. But none, just state things without context, and they believed it, as much as you believed them.

Cool
The more money you give this blood sucking leeching bureaucrats to worse of you are. The moment you forced to pay for your own health expenses  s the time to look after your health. Some fast food engrossing, chain smoker will continue his merry way as long as everyone else pays for his medical bills. Insurances (health, car...) are just "give a sh*t" invitations.
The other day a friend of mine bought apples, which were more plastic as fruit, even guinea pigs would not eat that crap.
COVID is a measuring device of how corrupt a county is.
legendary
February 27, 2021, 02:05:39 PM

Cool

Cool
February 27, 2021, 12:41:39 PM
I watched some video that is forbidden on yt about cure and how doctors are being pressured to write that the patients died from covid. The also recommend this as a cure. They said that those pills you cant find in commercial and buy it in a drugs store as they intentionally removed them from sale.

Remember that covid-19 vaccine has a lot of political influence and if anyone try to find any cure for it, they will not be allowed to make it public.
They developed the virus themselves and they will make the vaccine themselves too, how strange.

A while ago, Covid is a scam, and now they are real cause it is politically developed. how strange.

^^I don't have any information about the doctors you're saying that being pressured to write that their patients died from covid, but based on past news and articles, this are malpractitioners that using covid as an excuse for their malpractice.

Cool

legendary
February 24, 2021, 08:19:58 AM
Another must watch VITAMIN D  (some months old)
https://youtu.be/ha2mLz-Xdpg

Thanks, Tash. It might be a little outdated regarding the time it was made, but it is entirely relevant for keeping a person healthy.

Download this video before Youtube looks at these posts, or you might never get to see it at all.

Cool
February 23, 2021, 04:55:45 PM
Another must watch VITAMIN D  (some months old)
https://youtu.be/ha2mLz-Xdpg
legendary
February 22, 2021, 12:42:13 PM
Wow! The Covid cures just keep flowing in. This one should make Dr. Mercola a bunch of enemies in the medical, the media, and the government. But he'll get millions of new friends around the world by curing them of Covid through this info. In addition, this will cure tons of other disease when used correctly.

Nebulized Peroxide -- A Simple Remedy for COVID-19

A peer-reviewed consecutive case series of 107 COVID-19 patients treated with nebulized peroxide and other remedies, including oral vitamins A, C and D, iodine, intravenous hydrogen peroxide and iodine as well as intravenous (IV) vitamin C, along with intramuscular ozone, was published in the July 2020 issue of Science, Public Health Policy, and the Law.1 All patients survived.

Nebulized Peroxide and Iodine

At the time of this interview, the number of patients successfully treated with these all-natural strategies exceeds 230, and he has now published a book describing his approach, titled "A Holistic Approach to Viruses."  The Holistic Health Ha...

"[Among] our [COVID-19] patients, we've had no deaths," he says. "We've had a couple of hospitalizations, but much smaller than should be for the reported statistics. And we're still using the same protocol we've been using for 25 plus years for flu and flu-like illnesses.

A patient I called over the weekend told me 'There are two things out of what you gave me that I could tell really made me feel better.' I gave him the whole protocol of oral vitamin A, C, D and iodine and nebulized peroxide and iodine.

He said, 'I forgot to use the iodine the first day or two. When you asked me about it, I re-added it back in orally. That made the difference. My mucus thinned out, my breathing was better. I forgot to put the iodine in the nebulizer [too], and [when] I did both at the same time — the oral iodine and the nebulized hydrogen peroxide with iodine — everything cleared up …'

His breathing was 80%, 90% better shortly after the first or second dose of iodine. He's another success story that we've had, which is supporting people's immune systems during these viral illness times … I would implore my colleagues to add iodine into whatever regimen you're using to treating patients who are ill with flu-like illnesses such as COVID-19."

For decades now, Brownstein has prescribed vitamins A, C and D to his patients, and at the first signs of illness, he instructs them to jack up the dosages to 100,000 units of vitamin A and 50,000 units of vitamin D3 per day for four days, along with 1,000 milligrams of vitamin C per hour during waking hours until symptoms recede.

“Those were the first three things I did,” he says. “What I found was that when people got the flu or flu-like illness, and they started taking these three things immediately they would get better in 24 hours. It was amazing.

A few years later, I learned about iodine and started testing, and found 97% of people are deficient in iodine. The vast majority markedly deficient, meeting WHO standards of severely deficient in iodine. So, I added iodine into that protocol.

Cool
legendary
February 21, 2021, 05:04:59 PM
I watched some video that is forbidden on yt about cure and how doctors are being pressured to write that the patients died from covid. The also recommend this as a cure. They said that those pills you cant find in commercial and buy it in a drugs store as they intentionally removed them from sale.

Remember that covid-19 vaccine has a lot of political influence and if anyone try to find any cure for it, they will not be allowed to make it public.
They developed the virus themselves and they will make the vaccine themselves too, how strange.

A while ago, Covid is a scam, and now they are real cause it is politically developed. how strange.

^^I don't have any information about the doctors you're saying that being pressured to write that their patients died from covid, but based on past news and articles, this are malpractitioners that using covid as an excuse for their malpractice.

Cool
February 21, 2021, 08:17:34 AM
    Cures:
    A team of scientists from Germany and the USA recently explored the effectiveness of traditional plant medicines in treating severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) infection. Their findings reveal that various extracts of two medicinal plants, namely Artemisia annua and Artemisia afra, can potentially inhibit SARS-CoV-2 replication in vitro without causing any cytotoxicity.

Vitamin D (sun) Wavelengths of 254nm (part of sunlight) is used in clinics and dental practices and it works.

Doctors suing CDC as no virus exist
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1362555978479206400[/list]
    February 21, 2021, 07:29:27 AM

Pages:
    Jump to: