Pages:
Author

Topic: The cure for Covid-19 is right here. - page 13. (Read 3038 times)

legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367
July 05, 2020, 03:21:36 PM

If you activate the sodium chlorite with an excess about of citric acid, the excess citric acid is good for the brain and thinking.

Cool
Activity: 2044
Merit: 329
July 05, 2020, 02:03:33 PM

since corona went crazy I have heard a lot of immune booster drinks...
this plague is used by many people for business, selling drinks or masks and no one has banned it but for the drink in the picture, is it safe? because this drink enters the body.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty
legendary
June 29, 2020, 12:17:21 PM

I wonder if she knows this one.

Revelation 11:18:
The nations were angry, and your wrath has come. The time has come for judging the dead, and for rewarding your servants the prophets and your people who revere your name, both great and small-- and for destroying those who destroy the earth.

But before the above happens, the below will happen.

Revelation 13:10:
"If anyone is to go into captivity, into captivity they will go. If anyone is to be killed with the sword, with the sword they will be killed." This calls for patient endurance and faithfulness on the part of God's people.

Somebody might say, "Then why is the second passage listed after the first passage, if it is going to happen first?" The answer is that the Revelation is built in 3 basic parts. These parts explain the same thing from different viewpoints. Revelation 11:18 is from the end of the first part, while Revelation 13:10 is from the beginning of the second part. Note that there are also the preface and the conclusion.

But get into the whole Revelation so that you see what is happening.

Cool
legendary
June 28, 2020, 01:16:36 PM
You will love this video - https://twitter.com/i/status/1276784933093158917. Will Twitter take it down?

Cool
June 23, 2020, 12:10:07 PM
^^^ Outside of Africa, no hope I would say to get it now, shortages everywhere.
I want to taste it too. Irregardless of covid its a natural healthy drink so it should be available everywhere.
Next time I meet my Chinese import friend I have to ask him if there is a Chinese version of it. The plant was imported from China to Madagascar.
After some research i found that "covid-organics" CVO contains 62% artemisia and the rest is not released.

Wanted to buy small bottle Absinthe today, found only big one.
Absinthe in the US is thujone free and made with southernwood not grande wormwood so useless.

legendary
June 23, 2020, 11:09:13 AM
If you haven't watched the Mike Adams (Health Ranger), Andreas Kalcker interview, here is another chance.

Andreas Kalcker has clarified one of the cures for Covid for us - https://andreaskalcker.com/en/ - https://www.brighteon.com/8bbdf94d-1473-4732-9570-f7b6f785b42a.

Cool

Over 20 African Nation and Haiti already use covid-organic drink made from Artemisia absinthium (Grand Woodworm,  黄花蒿; pinyin: huánghuāhāo) totaly natural alternative to CDS. CDS maybe more for cure, herbal Covid Organics (CVO) more like regular daily consumption as preventative. Soldiers used to go door to door distributing the CVO in Madagascar
(Hydroxy)Chloroquine, no need for that
https://i.ibb.co/98Ppn69/Untitled.jpg

Is there anywhere in the USA where we can get this? Is there a name brand? Is there a website? What words would you search on?

I agree that HCQ and CQ are not necessary when you have other things. Maybe these are even more damaging to your health in other ways.

Chlorine Dioxide in small amounts isn't harmful. But some sellers are making it more expensive than necessary... although it is very inexpensive compared with HCQ and probably even Artemisia absinthium - 8 ounces can last a year.

Cool
June 23, 2020, 12:53:00 AM
If you haven't watched the Mike Adams (Health Ranger), Andreas Kalcker interview, here is another chance.

Andreas Kalcker has clarified one of the cures for Covid for us - https://andreaskalcker.com/en/ - https://www.brighteon.com/8bbdf94d-1473-4732-9570-f7b6f785b42a.

Cool

Over 20 African Nation and Haiti already use covid-organic drink made from Artemisia absinthium (Grand Woodworm,  黄花蒿; pinyin: huánghuāhāo) totaly natural alternative to CDS. CDS maybe more for cure, herbal Covid Organics (CVO) more like regular daily consumption as preventative. Soldiers used to go door to door distributing the CVO in Madagascar
(Hydroxy)Chloroquine, no need for that

legendary
June 22, 2020, 02:54:28 PM

Cool
legendary
June 19, 2020, 06:14:46 PM
It's not really even difficult like taking some special medicine. Here's what it is really like:

I WANT YOU TO CATCH THAT COLD!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E32JXWWex6s

Cool
June 14, 2020, 02:12:02 AM
Is this for real? I am always watching the news on T.V and they are always updated on the information about COVID-19 but I haven't heard something about a cure, maybe the cure that you are talking about is not yet tested because there is still no cure for this virus, if people will only follow what government says, this virus will go but the hard thing is if they will be sitting at their home and will not do something to feed their family they will also die from hunger.

On TV (tel-lie-vision) they may not talked about a cure. It is very well know by now that both MMS (Chlorine dioxide) and Hydroxychloroquine (Chlorine azide) plus Zinc work quick and effective.  Get the body from electron imbalance, back to balanced state.
Proper died 70% alkaline rest acidic will work wonders not get sick in first place, reduced microwaves exposure sure helps also.

PRAL values of almost 7000 foods, healty diet is 30% from the red acidic stuff and the majority from the green alkaline negative value.
http://dietgrail.com/lowaciddiet/

Apart from MMS and (Hydroxy)Chloroquine  African nations
(Madagascar
    Tanzania
    Guinea Bissau
    Nigeria
    DRC
    Republic of Congo
    Equatorial Guinea
    Ghana
    Liberia
    Senegal
    Republic of Chad
    Comoros
    Niger
    and also Haiti) use Artemisia absinthium (Grand Wormwood) as cure. It is used as medicine for thousands of years.
Artemisia absinthium oil contains Thujone Thujone is found in a number of plants, such as arborvitae (Thuja), Nootka cypress, some junipers, mugwort, oregano, common sage, tansy, and wormwood, most notably grand wormwood.

Artemisia absinthium (Grand Wormwood) is also a main ingredient in Absinthe(e)
Absinthe's popularity grew steadily through the 1840s, when it was given to French troops as a malaria preventive
Absinthe(e) was outlawed in a lot of countries in 1914 or became unpopular. Even now legal, Swiss moonshiners still produce proper Absinth(e).
Absinthe offered for sale in the United States must be thujone-free.
The effects of absinthe have been described by some as mind opening.

June 13, 2020, 09:54:14 AM
This news is very interested news that finally the drugs that will be use for covid19 final treatment and the prevention of it has be discovered I believe is a working document to world health organization (WHO)
Many countries need the drugs to treat their people that is suffering for the pandemic.
And the drugs has to be tested for metabolic reaction of it because the drugs is not well known it can cause harm to human if not well manufactured.
If you talk about (Hydroxy)Chloroquine it was developed in the 1940, US approved for medical use in 1955 and WHO regards it as essential medicine  the safest and most effective medicines needed in any health system.
Every site-effect well known by now. Cost of treatment depending on country but generally less than $10.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 655
Bitcoin is achievement
June 13, 2020, 08:49:31 AM
This news is very interested news that finally the drugs that will be use for covid19 final treatment and the prevention of it has be discovered I believe is a working document to world health organization (WHO)
Many countries need the drugs to treat their people that is suffering for the pandemic.
And the drugs has to be tested for metabolic reaction of it because the drugs is not well known it can cause harm to human if not well manufactured.
June 12, 2020, 12:08:27 PM
Is this for real? I am always watching the news on T.V and they are always updated on the information about COVID-19 but I haven't heard something about a cure, maybe the cure that you are talking about is not yet tested because there is still no cure for this virus, if people will only follow what government says, this virus will go but the hard thing is if they will be sitting at their home and will not do something to feed their family they will also die from hunger.

On TV (tel-lie-vision) they may not talked about a cure. It is very well know by now that both MMS (Chlorine dioxide) and Hydroxychloroquine (Chlorine azide) plus Zinc work quick and effective.  Get the body from electron imbalance, back to balanced state.
Proper died 70% alkaline rest acidic will work wonders not get sick in first place, reduced microwaves exposure sure helps also.

PRAL values of almost 7000 foods, healty diet is 30% from the red acidic stuff and the majority from the green alkaline negative value.
http://dietgrail.com/lowaciddiet/

Activity: 770
Merit: 104
🎄 Allah is The Best Planner 🥀
June 12, 2020, 09:39:14 AM
You're right Covid-19 has not yet discovered a cure there's not enough vaccine available on TV that the updated information is all correct the planet is getting worse If nothing is often done to cure this disease, then how long will people occupy home like this and evil will soon appear within the world we've to take care of our own protection and therefore the government has got to take measures to cure it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 125
June 12, 2020, 04:06:24 AM
legendary
June 11, 2020, 08:03:14 PM
It's coming out, more and more, the whole Coronavirus pandemic is fake.

German Official Leaks Report Denouncing Corona as 'A Global False Alarm'

Some of the report key passages are:

The dangerousness of Covid-19 was overestimated: probably at no point did the danger posed by the new virus go beyond the normal level.

The people who die from Corona are essentially those who would statistically die this year, because they have reached the end of their lives and their weakened bodies can no longer cope with any random everyday stress (including the approximately 150 viruses currently in circulation).

Worldwide, within a quarter of a year, there has been no more than 250,000 deaths from Covid-19, compared to 1.5 million deaths [25,100 in Germany] during the influenza wave 2017/18.

The danger is obviously no greater than that of many other viruses. There is no evidence that this was more than a false alarm.

A reproach could go along these lines: During the Corona crisis the State has proved itself as one of the biggest producers of Fake News.

So far, so bad. But it gets worse.

German leaked docs and Coronavirus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yECKXOdvSMQ

Cool
Pages:
Jump to: