Pages:
Author

Topic: The cure for Covid-19 is right here. - page 3. (Read 3040 times)

legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
    Doctors suing CDC as no virus exist
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1362555978479206400[/list]

I would consider ANYTHING still on Twitter at this point to be something 'they' want to be there for a reason.  I'm not saying the guy is (or is not) a fraud or the results and actions he describes are invalid; just that a more so-called '3-D chess' level of consideration is indicated.  This game is for all the marbles, and the counter-party is highly motivated, well-funded, and highly experienced in all elements of the game.

Activity: 1190
    Merit: 305
    Pro financial, medical liberty
    April 23, 2021, 12:24:39 AM
    Found! The direct cure for Covid. Including protection from getting it. This will even take me to new highs in health. And the funny part is, the medical knew all about this decades ago, but they are ignoring today. The hint is "beriberi."

As usual, check the article, below, for links and emphasis.

The Grim Reaper Uses a Stealth Vitamin B1 Deficiency (Beriberi), Hidden Behind the Covid-19 Coronavirus Pandemic

The declared emergency use of COVID-19 vaccines to save lives was a complete misdirection for the majority of the US population.  The fear tactics to coerce adults to wear face masks, socially distance, wash their hands and vaccinate were exercises in futility in regard to prevention of mortality.  But as one pulmonary (chest) doctor emailed me, the intensive care unit at his hospital was full and patients there were dying of something.

At that time, I didn't know what COVID-19 was, but its symptoms didn't match any coronavirus.  The loss of sense of smell alerted me that whatever COVID-19 really is, it had something to do with the nervous system.

Then another unexpected revelation came from the Centers for Disease Control itself which reports that excess deaths were significantly higher among middle-age adults and were not due to COVID-1 pathology!

Americans were dying, but not of COVID-19.  Puzzling…

Obscure letter to editor

Six months into the COVID-19 pandemic, on September 28, 2020, an obscure letter published in the British Medical Journal penned by a retired Australian physician stated:

Cool
    About time this covid hoax comes to a close
    from the link  https://www.bmj.com/content/370/bmj.m3489/rr-3
     "Grain processing removes much of the thiamine content"
    legendary
    Activity: 3766
    Merit: 1368
    April 22, 2021, 10:20:18 PM
    Found! The direct cure for Covid. Including protection from getting it. This will even take me to new highs in health. And the funny part is, the medical knew all about this decades ago, but they are ignoring today. The hint is "beriberi."

As usual, check the article, below, for links and emphasis.

The Grim Reaper Uses a Stealth Vitamin B1 Deficiency (Beriberi), Hidden Behind the Covid-19 Coronavirus Pandemic

The declared emergency use of COVID-19 vaccines to save lives was a complete misdirection for the majority of the US population.  The fear tactics to coerce adults to wear face masks, socially distance, wash their hands and vaccinate were exercises in futility in regard to prevention of mortality.  But as one pulmonary (chest) doctor emailed me, the intensive care unit at his hospital was full and patients there were dying of something.

At that time, I didn't know what COVID-19 was, but its symptoms didn't match any coronavirus.  The loss of sense of smell alerted me that whatever COVID-19 really is, it had something to do with the nervous system.

Then another unexpected revelation came from the Centers for Disease Control itself which reports that excess deaths were significantly higher among middle-age adults and were not due to COVID-1 pathology!

Americans were dying, but not of COVID-19.  Puzzling…

Obscure letter to editor

Six months into the COVID-19 pandemic, on September 28, 2020, an obscure letter published in the British Medical Journal penned by a retired Australian physician stated:

Cool
    April 22, 2021, 02:46:40 AM

Thanks Dr. Sam Bailey you seem like a doctor one could visit if in need
    https://youtu.be/wzGxKTzuDv0
    legendary
    April 22, 2021, 01:33:14 AM
    Most people who use the cures listed below in my signature area - and in other parts of this thread - are in use way more than necessary to cure Covid. The new strains are very similar to the old strains, and your immune system will recognize them and destroy them before they get started... if you keep your health up.

Cool
    Activity: 1414
    Merit: 326
    April 22, 2021, 12:50:55 AM
    The cure for Covid19 is fine here but the modified coronavirus is 70 percent more contagious than the original virus but the severity of Covid 19 disease and the risk of death are not high. Although the modified coronavirus transmits from one person to another at a higher rate there is no reason to be overly alarmed. However in order to control new infections experts emphasize the importance of frequent hand washing wearing masks and maintaining social distance.
    Activity: 70
    Merit: 0
    April 21, 2021, 11:26:31 AM
    The cure is right here
    https://i.ibb.co/dQLqLnz/Untitled-2.png
    Polio, Measles, Hiv, CMv, EBv, Hep C, Ebola, the Flu, Zika, Sars-Cov-2 have not been scientificlly proven demonstrated to exist.

What mucus really is, is the result of fungal activity. Fungus is the big problem with all health. Being overcome by fungus is probably the major reason for old age and death. Oh for the fungus amungus.

Cool

Imagine believing that this viruses/diseases doesn't exist when the literal effect of the virus is in plain sight, and the effects of the vaccine targeting those viruses had been effective throughout the age.

I can't imagine how can someone think like this, hmmmm
    guess eveyone have their opinion Smiley
    Activity: 1750
    Merit: 118
    April 20, 2021, 04:55:17 AM
    Why would anybody want to cure Covid? Look at what Covid did all by itself, lol Cheesy.

Best part about Covid is that there aren’t any other sicknesses anymore. They’re all magically gone. Got a headache? Covid. Got a sore throat? Covid. Coughing frequently? You’ve got Covid. Fever? Definitely Covid. Even all deaths are labeled Covid-caused now. Did someone jump off a 10-story building? Covid. Did someone choke to death on a big hunk of steak? Covid.
    lol this is accurate but i thought it did only happen to our local hospital because every case here declares as covid . there are even a case where the guy fell from a tree and it declared as covid wtf  .

Big question: When the Covid masks cause bacterial infections of the mouth, leading to pneumonia, do the hospitals call that Covid also?
    of course it is still covid .

This is really happening, and the reason why we chose to cure ourselves at home when we're feeling sick (cough and colds) even its a common illness before this covid virus exist.
    same here  . people are scared to go the hospital because they will get quarantine for a light/different illness . small problems are going to get bigger but its better if they will solve it at thier homes .
    Activity: 2912
    Merit: 629
    April 20, 2021, 04:06:31 AM
    Best part about Covid is that there aren’t any other sicknesses anymore. They’re all magically gone. Got a headache? Covid. Got a sore throat? Covid. Coughing frequently? You’ve got Covid. Fever? Definitely Covid. Even all deaths are labeled Covid-caused now. Did someone jump off a 10-story building? Covid. Did someone choke to death on a big hunk of steak? Covid.
    This is really happening, and the reason why we chose to cure ourselves at home when we're feeling sick (cough and colds) even its a common illness before this covid virus exist.

I also have a cousin who died due to heart attack but also declared as covid positive. She was immediately cremated and we didnt had a chance to see her before they do it. Only to find out the covid result is negative days after. Hospital business is really indemand nowadays.
    legendary
    April 19, 2021, 08:20:57 PM
    Why would anybody want to cure Covid? Look at what Covid did all by itself, lol Cheesy.

MAGIC: Seasonal flu doesn’t exist anymore, only Covid-19, according to CDC and MSM

Yes, the CDC has suspended ALL data collection for the seasonal flu since the Covid plandemic was set in motion, and anyone who dies from the flu, from here on out, will be labeled a Covid-caused death. Hospitals across America are being paid in large swaths of cash for every death registered as Covid.

By now, nearly every American has been exposed to Covid, and probably built up antibodies already, that’s why the tests are invalid, false-negatives, false-positives – it’s all just one big boondoggle to keep the sheeple confused, but obeying orders.

Notice the switch from massive flu numbers and recommended flu vaccines to only Covid-19 and deadly mRNA vaccines

Yes, flu numbers magically disappeared beginning in March, 2020. No more fear-mongering about catching influenza. No masks were ever recommended for that, nor social distancing, just yearly multi-dose mercury injections to keep the populace dumb and slow-suffering from “Mad Hatter Syndrome.” Big question: When the Covid masks cause bacterial infections of the mouth, leading to pneumonia, do the hospitals call that Covid also?

Cool
    April 19, 2021, 06:09:05 AM
    About time to boot doctors and germ theory proven to be wrong now for hundreds of years.

Finally some good news
    legendary
    April 17, 2021, 03:19:02 PM
    ^^^ However, you are wrong about no side effects. You will find out in the distant and Natsuu distant future.

Cool

"You are wrong"

He's a time traveller everyone, an OLD DUDE who can travel through time. How great you are.

^^^ The vaccine IS the disease - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.56761149.

Cool

And here we go again LMAO

You are getting your English down better. But you still haven't learned anything other than how to uses words a little. Now that you have grown up that far, start bringing some evidence for what you say, right?

Cool
    Activity: 1064
    Merit: 158
    ★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
    April 17, 2021, 02:22:46 PM
    ^^^ However, you are wrong about no side effects. You will find out in the distant and Natsuu distant future.

Cool

"You are wrong"

He's a time traveller everyone, an OLD DUDE who can travel through time. How great you are.

^^^ The vaccine IS the disease - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.56761149.

Cool

And here we go again LMAO
    legendary
    April 13, 2021, 05:32:15 PM

Cool
    legendary
    Activity: 1232
    Merit: 1080
    April 12, 2021, 09:08:05 PM

Cool
    I do appreciate the pun that you have included but I am not sure how you are predicting the future? The vaccine does not have any long term data that is why there has been accusations and complaints in the plenty but there is no data to work off so you couldn't possibly predict accurately whether the vaccine will be dangerous or not in the future. The vaccine may have irreversible issues with it which might shorten the life expectancy of everyone who has taken it but that would just be speculation and speculation is not held with high regard in the world of science. What we do know is the vaccine has displayed some links to blood clotting and the vaccine has some side effects but other than that we know that the vaccine is effective at protecting those that are vulnerable to a deadly disease.

If you are vulnerable to begin with it might be worth taking the risk that the vaccine might reduce your life expectancy if it saves you from a virus that might have killed you without it. For younger people and the less vulnerable it is up to them if they want to take the vaccine or not and is not enforced anywhere in the world so its by their discretion if they wish to take the risks.
    legendary
    April 11, 2021, 03:46:58 PM

Cool
    April 09, 2021, 01:01:28 PM
    I thought it's Pfizer

Yes Pfizer is also my great contender in vaccines, as many of my relatives are already vaccinated with this vaccine with no side effects. It might cause a few more bucks than other vaccine but its worth it.
    legendary
    April 06, 2021, 12:31:50 AM
    The cure is right here

Polio, Measles, Hiv, CMv, EBv, Hep C, Ebola, the Flu, Zika, Sars-Cov-2 have not been scientificlly proven demonstrated to exist.

What mucus really is, is the result of fungal activity. Fungus is the big problem with all health. Being overcome by fungus is probably the major reason for old age and death. Oh for the fungus amungus.

Cool

Imagine believing that this viruses/diseases doesn't exist when the literal effect of the virus is in plain sight, and the effects of the vaccine targeting those viruses had been effective throughout the age.

Are you finally realizing that it could be anything? After all, viruses don't exist. They are simply rogue exosomes. And nobody has isolated them, anyway. Find any isolation process videos, done in the current standard processes, and you will find all kinds of places for contamination.

Cool
    April 04, 2021, 02:58:20 AM
    The cure is right here

Cool

April 04, 2021, 02:53:04 AM
    The cure is right here

Cool

Yes, question does real vinegar (not the junk sold in supermarket) help to contain fungus grow?

Nothing new here UV light does deal with nasties. Surgeries and dental clinics use UV light in final step to disinfect tools. Imagine if it would not work and dentist gets to work with same equipment as used in some of the most rotten teethes imaginable. Or is that the reason I dont visit?
    https://www.sciencealert.com/sunlight-inactivates-sars-cov-2-a-lot-faster-than-predicted-and-we-need-to-work-out-why
    Pages:
    Jump to: