Pages:
Author

Topic: The cure for Covid-19 is right here. - page 4. (Read 3040 times)

legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
April 01, 2021, 09:41:28 AM
The cure is right here

Polio, Measles, Hiv, CMv, EBv, Hep C, Ebola, the Flu, Zika, Sars-Cov-2 have not been scientificlly proven demonstrated to exist.

What mucus really is, is the result of fungal activity. Fungus is the big problem with all health. Being overcome by fungus is probably the major reason for old age and death. Oh for the fungus amungus.

Cool
Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty
April 01, 2021, 02:30:54 AM
The cure is right here

Polio, Measles, Hiv, CMv, EBv, Hep C, Ebola, the Flu, Zika, Sars-Cov-2 have not been scientificlly proven demonstrated to exist.
legendary
March 29, 2021, 07:21:32 AM
^^^ Thanks. The whole thing makes a lot more sense, now. Mostly I see Ivermectin success in the studies. It's good to know that people are finding out what a sham Covid is, and what a fraud the medical is.

Cool
March 29, 2021, 02:28:26 AM
Hydroxychloroquine works and so do whole lot of other cheap products
https://hcqmeta.com/
and look at all this studies https://c19study.com/   (Ivermectin Vitamin D HCQ Vitamin C Zinc PX BH FPV FLV PVP-I CI BL RD)  
Ivermectin better in late cases, best of all make sure enough Vitamin D

Anyone who watched Deadzone - "The Plague" form 2003 already knows how to deal with the "Chinese virus"
https://youtu.be/RkjudtP2sZc

Where did that chart come from? The link is only a place where you can upload pictures.

Do they have statistics on the life-saving results of the various cures?

Cool
By looks of things webside been changed, updated
First link with Ivermectin on top links to all studies.
https://ivmmeta.com/  Second webside links on top  https://c19hcq.com/

78 Ivermectin COVID-19 studies.  39 peer reviewed 72% improvement Global adoption: 32% 100% of the 48 studies to date report positive effects
63 Vitamine D Covid-19 studies  64% improvement
275 HCQ COVID-19 studies. 202 peer reviewed Early treatment is most successful, with 100% of 28 studies reporting a positive effect
5 Vitamin C Covid-19 studies 17% improvement
7 zinc Covid-19 studies 40% improvement
3 proxalutamide Covid-19 studies 92% improvement
5 bromhexine Covid-19 studies 44% improvement
6 favipiravir Covid-19 studies 30% improvement
2 fluvoxamine Covid-19 studies 89% improvement
3 providone-iodione Covid-19 studies 85% improvement
3 casirivimab/imdevimab Covid-19 studies 68% improvement
5 bamlanivimab Covid-19 studies 55% improvement
14 remdesivir Covid-19 studies 24% improvement
Missing CDS, BUDESONIDE, Covid-Organics (Artemisia-based drink)...

News outlets where all over remdesivir.....
legendary
March 28, 2021, 11:04:22 PM
and look at all this studies https://c19study.com/   (Ivermectin Vitamin D HCQ Vitamin C Zinc PX BH FPV FLV PVP-I CI BL RD)  

Anyone who watched Deadzone - "The Plague" form 2003 already knows how to deal with the "Chinese virus"

Where did that chart come from? The link is only a place where you can upload pictures.

Do they have statistics on the life-saving results of the various cures?

Cool
March 23, 2021, 02:51:08 AM

legendary
March 14, 2021, 09:15:45 AM
If the rumors are true, isn't it wonderful if the drug has been proven and administered to a person who has been exposed to the corona virus and proves to be cured if it exists where it needs to be treated? I hope it's true and not just a rumor that's been going around since too long we've lived in fear of the corona virus If the drug is for real I would love to hear that even though I have not personally been exposed and hopefully not exposed to the corona virus and until now no vaccine has made it to my area

But you don't really want a drug cure. Why not? Because God told us to eat food. Nowhere does He tell us to rely on drugs. He even shows us in nature (which He created) that injections are poison - snake bites, bee stings, manta ray stings, even thorn bush scratches and mosquito bites.

So, vaccine drugs are taking away our faith in God, while food-type natural medicines are increasing our faith in God.

Cool

Really, putting GOD to spread your hate with drugs and medication. Not very christian sir. Don't use the name of the lord for your own personal benefit  Wink

And really, this talks is about virus and medicine, and you're putting religion into action. whoosh

Please don't use the Name of God to promote the destruction of lives through untested vaccines. After all, the history of the world is that God is patient in love, but after a while He lets people destroy themselves.

All people die. But people who trust in God are saved from death... though not in the way we see death.

Trust in God before the drugs and vaccines. Don't trust in the ungodly medical companies that love money. "For the love of money is the root of all kinds of evil."

Cool
Activity: 1064
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 14, 2021, 04:44:25 AM
If the rumors are true, isn't it wonderful if the drug has been proven and administered to a person who has been exposed to the corona virus and proves to be cured if it exists where it needs to be treated? I hope it's true and not just a rumor that's been going around since too long we've lived in fear of the corona virus If the drug is for real I would love to hear that even though I have not personally been exposed and hopefully not exposed to the corona virus and until now no vaccine has made it to my area

But you don't really want a drug cure. Why not? Because God told us to eat food. Nowhere does He tell us to rely on drugs. He even shows us in nature (which He created) that injections are poison - snake bites, bee stings, manta ray stings, even thorn bush scratches and mosquito bites.

So, vaccine drugs are taking away our faith in God, while food-type natural medicines are increasing our faith in God.

Cool

Really, putting GOD to spread your hate with drugs and medication. Not very christian sir. Don't use the name of the lord for your own personal benefit  Wink

And really, this talks is about virus and medicine, and you're putting religion into action. whoosh
March 14, 2021, 04:34:45 AM
Most already know but for newbies, one of many cures (check sig) HydroxyCloroquine
https://youtu.be/B8HZ0Li5uRI

Common denominator of all cures they are Alkalizers
legendary
March 12, 2021, 12:40:12 PM

Cool
Activity: 1400
Merit: 655
Bitcoin is achievement
March 12, 2021, 02:04:55 AM
Chlorine Dioxide gas

https://www.brighteon.com/8bbdf94d-1473-4732-9570-f7b6f785b42a

Cool

EDIT: Consider Hulda Clark's Zapper^^.
I think the cure is already in existence, I heard that world health organization brought the vaccine for corona virus to be dispense around the world for treatment and total eradication of the virus, but the problem is that people by the corner  is producing fake vaccine and named it corona virus vaccine, which no one knows the original vaccine introduced by world health and the fake vaccine people sell to make money.
But in country no information or news that carry on information that they have receive the vaccine from world health organization, that's the reason many people are afraid of road side vaccine because it may caused harm to the system if not tested to know how enzymes will act on it or to know how it will catabolized in the system before taking.
Activity: 285
Merit: 10
March 11, 2021, 11:10:27 PM
legendary
March 11, 2021, 08:16:58 PM
Oh, WOW! So there isn't any evidence that lockdowns do any good. Now we have getting rid of lockdowns as another way to cure Covid.

Watch: Fauci Admits There Is No "Science" Behind Continued Lockdown

Fauci, asked “what’s the science” for denying vaccinated Americans a return to travel, can’t explain.

“When you don’t have the data and you don’t have the actual evidence, you’ve got to make a judgment call."

Cool
March 11, 2021, 04:01:40 PM
The cure is right here, don't get tested

I HAVE NO SYMPTOMS THERES NO REASON FOR ME TO TAKE A PCR TEST 2021-03-03 – DR ANTHONY FAUCI
Even with symtoms there is no reason to partake in DNA data harvesting
https://fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/i-have-no-symptoms-theres-no-reason-for-me-to-take-a-pcr-test-2021-03-03-dr-anthony-fauci/283054
legendary
March 11, 2021, 03:22:17 PM
Since we don't really know what Covid really is - as can be seen by the lack of effectiveness of medical attempts to cure it - it's time to stat correcting our health for all kinds for illnesses. Here's the way to do it. But if this way is too cumbersome for actual implementation, at least the mindset for correct health is being provided, so that people can come up with their own methods through their own ingenuity.

New Health Book (Free!): Rapid Virus Recovery

Frightened with which way to turn?  Heard about all the deaths from patients who went to the hospital and died of ventilator-induced lung trauma?  During the early part of the pandemic, mortality rates were as high as 97% for COVID-19 infected patients placed on a mechanical ventilator.

Vaccines may be even more treacherous. According to a report released by Children's Health Defense, the Pfizer RNA COVID-19 vaccine killed about 40 times more elderly than the disease itself would have killed.

Enter Dr. Tom Levy to instruct the world how to establish their own respiratory hospital at home for less than $40.  It's the book that will save countless lives. And it's free!

Dr. Levy is renowned for his books Curing the Incurable, Vitamin C, Infectious Diseases and Toxins (MedFox Publishing, 2002), and Optimal Nutrition for Optimal Heath (McGraw-Hill, 1991).

Dr. Levy's new book provides practical instruction how to instill hydrogen peroxide into the respiratory system via nebulization. It is the most underutilized therapy for everything from sinus problems, sore throat, inflamed tonsils, bronchitis,  and viral / bacterial lung infections.

The public hears much about antioxidants but hydrogen peroxide (HP) promotes oxidation. You may be surprised to learn that HP is the body's natural antibacterial and antiviral.

Hydrogen peroxide (3%), available at drug stores for a couple of dollars can be nebulized into a mist as tiny as 3 to 7 micrometers and inhaled. Even vitamin C, sodium bicarbonate and other natural molecules can be nebulized safely.

HP is a selective killer of bacteria, viruses, even tumor cells, that can be used safely as it kills pathogens and not healthy cells. A treatment costs 10 cents. If nebulizers were available in 1918 when the Spanish flu killed 50 million people, the entire pandemic would have been thwarted. HP also kills multi-drug resistant pathogens.

Cool
March 07, 2021, 08:20:18 AM
A refresher, BADecker has it in his sig but for one reason or another it seem some people still know someone somewhere who is ignorant and covid sick (embarrassing at this stage). Or is it sick of covid?
Common asthma treatment reduces need for hospitalisation in COVID-19 patients, study suggests
https://www.ox.ac.uk/news/2021-02-09-common-asthma-treatment-reduces-need-hospitalisation-covid-19-patients-study
legendary
March 06, 2021, 02:34:01 PM
‘Miraculous’ ivermectin approved for use in the US for the treatment of COVID-19 - https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/miraculous-ivermectin-approved-for-use-in-the-us-for-the-treatment-of-covid-19

Ivermectin is usually used as a horse dewormer. You can get it at Walmart and Tractor Supply... and probably many other places... cheap. Under $5 will treat a 1200 pound horse.

Cool
legendary
March 05, 2021, 12:09:33 PM

Nobody except your few family and friends wishes that you would protect yourself from diseases and poor health. You have the absolute right to ignore help. Your family and friends will miss you.

Cool

Funny how you see these videos to be helpful. Don't you worry I will not judge your mindset on how something can be helpful to you, cause it might be psychological and I don't have any experience dealing with that. Maybe some of my psychology friends will understand it.  Wink

Those videos aren't helpful at all - https://www.bitchute.com/channel/okiFK5CwQrZS/ - just sitting there on the Internet. You need to watch them, take notes, join The Highwire and get the actual papers and evidence that is being spoken about, learn about the medical and other professionals in the videos, and you need to be able to think, plus, you need to be able to hear. If you can't or won't do these things with the videos, you probably won't get anything out of them.

In other words, you don't need the videos at all, if you have the information in them. Or, you don't need the videos at all if you don't want the info in them. In other words, you must be having a lot of fun buzzing around on the Internet and not understanding anything about what you are doing. Having fun yet? Cheesy

Cool
Activity: 1064
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 05, 2021, 10:28:09 AM

Go right here - https://www.bitchute.com/channel/okiFK5CwQrZS/ - for all the videos you need. Interviews with all kinds of professional and others expressing how and what works and what doesn't and what is unknown... including what has been safety tested, and what hasn't.

Cool

Does those "ProFEssiOnalS" in the link, the same to whom they've been guess mentioning in the reply?. I didn't visit the site you referred to cause it looks like it is a bother to look at these prOFessiOnals stating debunked ideas. If there is somehow significant resemblance of the forbidden content they talk about in those video creators, send me the link of the video.  Wink

Nobody except your few family and friends wishes that you would protect yourself from diseases and poor health. You have the absolute right to ignore help. Your family and friends will miss you.

Cool

Funny how you see these videos to be helpful. Don't you worry I will not judge your mindset on how something can be helpful to you, cause it might be psychological and I don't have any experience dealing with that. Maybe some of my psychology friends will understand it.  Wink
legendary
March 05, 2021, 10:12:32 AM
^^^ The reason governors are opening their States up is, the people are starting to look for legal methods to fight their government. The State authorities are afraid that the people just might find out that their names on a pieces of paperwork are only persons, and not a men/women. And if the people found this out, they might find out that government only has some authority of the person, but almost none at all over the man/woman. And if the people found this out, they might take their government people to court as men/women for doing wrong to them, or messing with their property.

Cool
There is one good thing Bill Gates did, declare himself a single person state, sovereign  country with single resided.
Precedence is set, it can be done, and he freed himself of all taxes except sales tax, (to my information when Germany did have a king there where also no other taxes as sales tax.)
If a lot of people do the same they can boycott him or anyone doing business with him.
As he is now a "diplomat" he has diplomatic immunity freed himself form prosecution by any state.

That's another cure for Covid. Private Membership Associations (PMA). Government has no authority inside a PMA. In fact, the whole nation is a big PMA. It's private for the people who live there. People from other countries can't simply move to another nation without being accepted via citizen membership.

The USA is different. It has built right into it, a thing called privacy. Privacy is where the PMA stems out of. People are essentially their own nation without having to do anything special... when they are on their own property or residence. If they write it up in PMA form, anybody - cops, judges, grand juries - better have their ducks in a row when they crash the PMA, or they stand to be sued for cash when they break into the privacy of a formal PMA.

Imagine what that can do for this fake Covid. Form your own PMA with your friends an neighbors. No masks in the PMA. No lockdowns in the PMA. Grow your food on a PMA farm, and trade with members using your own PMA money. Government is hands-off.

And if we are smart enough about it, we can use a blockchain form of agreements so that every new agreement, handshake, trade, etc., becomes a formal PMA. No more taxes, because we don't use money among us. We use a our own altcoin, which brings anybody into a private PMA simply when he uses the altcoin with somebody else. Depends on how it is written up in the altcoin computer app/client.

Cool
Pages:
Jump to: