Pages:
Author

Topic: The Deal Coin - Decentralised P2P Lending Eco-system - $15M raised in 3 days ! - page 17. (Read 28241 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
I really hope that this project always runs smoothly until this great project can reach the target expected.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Hello, I'm an English student from barcelona and can translate your white paper and website into spanish within 3-5days. Pm me if you are interested
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
All users will need to pass the KYC check? Now I come across this in many projects. I take it normally, I think it's done for security
It is done coz SEC requires it, and the regulations becoming strong at recent time. So it is fully normally if the project is regulated by SEC or operating on the territory of US.
Activity: 322
All users will need to pass the KYC check? Now I come across this in many projects. I take it normally, I think it's done for security
Activity: 210
Deal Coin is a project with breakthrough ideas and promising in 2018. join now .
egretia
Activity: 1190
Merit: 514
Clem Chambers joins The Deal Coin advisory board !
Clement Hadrian Chambers is a British entrepreneur, author, journalist and blogger known for his involvement in ADVFN (LSE:AFN) and for his financial and trading books.

https://medium.com/@TheDealCoin/clem-chambers-joins-the-deal-coin-advisory-team-235778b3c537
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
sounds interesting and i think I'll be waiting for more complete information about the project, and hopefully there will be some bounties available.good luck and glad to those thing,hope will be successful one
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
a major project, the project also has the support and good comments from many people, not just that. the project also has a very professional team. Hopefully the project went smoothly until success could be achieved.
They have an extremely talented team and certainly this project is entering the final stage and we will see many new investors taking part in this project. Personally I like the idea of the project because this project will definitely develop very well for the future and this ecosystem will probably develop very well around the world.

yes the project deserves attention, we see the strengthening of the team, which is very good! at the moment have already collected $ 16,903,979 that is already a decent amount!
Activity: 1274
a major project, the project also has the support and good comments from many people, not just that. the project also has a very professional team. Hopefully the project went smoothly until success could be achieved.
They have an extremely talented team and certainly this project is entering the final stage and we will see many new investors taking part in this project. Personally I like the idea of the project because this project will definitely develop very well for the future and this ecosystem will probably develop very well around the world.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
This ICO community is growing everyday! Very interesting company, I highly recommend to study it. This project looks very promising. Good luck guys
Activity: 448
Activity: 1190
Merit: 514
Matthew Collom, founder of ADVFN.com, joins The Deal Coin Advisory Team  !

https://medium.com/@TheDealCoin/matthew-collom-joins-the-deal-coin-advisory-team-b4c81b480910

Clem Chambers joins The Deal Coin advisory board !
Clement Hadrian Chambers is a British entrepreneur, author, journalist and blogger known for his involvement in ADVFN (LSE:AFN) and for his financial and trading books.

https://medium.com/@TheDealCoin/clem-chambers-joins-the-deal-coin-advisory-team-235778b3c537
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
These 16 Millions raised to date are just in the right pre-sale? After the pre-sale, according to the website will have another 12 weeks of sale?
Not the guy. Only six weeks will this project be officially completed and we will see the development of this project. I think we should see the growth of this project in the future because the idea of this project is very good and certainly can be applied to a lot of our daily lives. Personally I have invested a bit in this project and hopefully I can sell at a high price
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
These 16 Millions raised to date are just in the right pre-sale? After the pre-sale, according to the website will have another 12 weeks of sale?
Activity: 665
Hello, prompt when there will be a listing on the main exchanges(Binance, HitBTC, Huobi or ED)?
There is no information about that yet. The main exchange for deal coin is GBX exchange (it's still a new exchange)
Activity: 518
A very well thought out project with a robust team,these guys have everything that makes a project a huge success!
My best wishes to the Deal Coin team☘️☘️
the project is excellent, and they collected an initially excellent amount, but that's why the counter has not been updated for almost a month already - there are no more funds or simply do not update the information?
Already updated, there are more than 16 million collected, 3 soft caps and + more than one million)) But it is going not very good, very slowly and hard, seems like we will not see the hard cap and it is a pity.
I think that everything is possible. And the hard cap can still be collected. The amount that has already been collected is decent. Some projects for a long time collect much less
Everything is possible, and yes the collected sum is really solid, already around 17 millions usd. And the hard cap is not necessary, the platform already may be developed and launched, but it would be really good and would make a positive hype around The Deal Coin.
this is a great project the funds that have collected already a lot, this proves that the hard work of the team is always the spirit, and hopefully for the future of this project will be more successful for the future.
Activity: 588
A very well thought out project with a robust team,these guys have everything that makes a project a huge success!
the project is excellent, and they collected an initially excellent amount, but that's why the counter has not been updated for almost a month already - there are no more funds or simply do not update the information?
Already updated, there are more than 16 million collected, 3 soft caps and + more than one million)) But it is going not very good, very slowly and hard, seems like we will not see the hard cap and it is a pity.
I think that everything is possible. And the hard cap can still be collected. The amount that has already been collected is decent. Some projects for a long time collect much less
Everything is possible, and yes the collected sum is really solid, already around 17 millions usd. And the hard cap is not necessary, the platform already may be developed and launched, but it would be really good and would make a positive hype around The Deal Coin.
Activity: 269
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Bitcoin is emerging as a promising method to pay for high-end #realestate, writes @RobbReport. Explore their vision of #cryptocurrencies as a payment method.

It's not only emerging to pay for high-end realestate, it's emerging to allow anyone to pay for anything. That's where I see it in a decade from now.
Activity: 756
Merit: 114
http://www.cd3d.app/
Activity: 588
Pages:
Jump to: