Pages:
Author

Topic: The Deal Coin - Decentralised P2P Lending Eco-system - $15M raised in 3 days ! - page 18. (Read 28241 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
A very well thought out project with a robust team,these guys have everything that makes a project a huge success!
My best wishes to the Deal Coin team☘️☘️
the project is excellent, and they collected an initially excellent amount, but that's why the counter has not been updated for almost a month already - there are no more funds or simply do not update the information?

Maybe there is no update yet as the team is probably busy doing the marketing and presentations in order for this crowdsale to become a huge success. $15 million is already very big though but every is expecting this to grow more as days moving.
Developers are very busy but we are very much looking forward to new positive news about the project.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
A very well thought out project with a robust team,these guys have everything that makes a project a huge success!
the project is excellent, and they collected an initially excellent amount, but that's why the counter has not been updated for almost a month already - there are no more funds or simply do not update the information?

Maybe there is no update yet as the team is probably busy doing the marketing and presentations in order for this crowdsale to become a huge success. $15 million is already very big though but every is expecting this to grow more as days moving.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Activity: 27
Activity: 114
Quietly potential! I'm waiting for new update for more informations.
Activity: 182
Hello, prompt when there will be a listing on the main exchanges(Binance, HitBTC, Huobi or ED)?
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
this platform is a centerless lending platform for people. also this project will provide all the confidence a bank will provide. but the commission they receive is much lower than that of a bank , with the block chain the fund they need is much lower than the need of a bank. but still really needs to improve . Good luck with your project.
This is how i perceive The Deal Coin: this is a completely new way of interaction between the borrowers and lenders, and further supporting small and medium-sized businesses in general. It implies the creation of a completely new and unique platform for direct interaction between creditors and borrowers through the use of blockchain and smart contracts technologies, which, as has been repeatedly shown, allows us to make a deals cheap, fast, high-quality, safe, worldwide, regardless of your location or time zone and without involving third parties.

Hope that i'm not mistaken and not too naive   Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
current developments are indeed very good, indeed absolutely no doubt, all the teams indeed manage projects with as best as possible.
and I look forward to the fore later development could be better again.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
this platform is a centerless lending platform for people. also this project will provide all the confidence a bank will provide. but the commission they receive is much lower than that of a bank , with the block chain the fund they need is much lower than the need of a bank. but still really needs to improve . Good luck with your project.
Activity: 182
Hi, I am data dash,I record professional videos review about ICO. I have more than 285k subscribers lets talk about investment deals,smart contract development,latest updates and lot more,If you are interested in a cooperation with me please send me a private message!
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
I think this week's increase wasn't as big as the one before, but remember there are some funds that have to pass some controls before we can add it to the chart
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Hi admin when will be the next update for how much money the deal coin was raised?😊😊
As far i understood the status bar is live and shows the amount in a real time. A lot of projects now are staying on a one place, but we already have a soft cap and shouldn't worry.

It is not real time update, they already said it multiple times. The team is probably busy with checking all the KYC from the participants
it is hard to believe in that, but i hope that it is true and ico is going well.
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
Hi admin when will be the next update for how much money the deal coin was raised?😊😊
As far i understood the status bar is live and shows the amount in a real time. A lot of projects now are staying on a one place, but we already have a soft cap and shouldn't worry.

It is not real time update, they already said it multiple times. The team is probably busy with checking all the KYC from the participants

Yeah, should take a few years to get the 10 people who wanted to give a random group of people their personal information verified with no risk of identity theft AT ALL.

Oh so you are just here for fuding ?
They are more than 22 000 participants during the pre-sale who registered for the KYC. It takes a lot of time to verify everyone
Activity: 292
Merit: 11
I often notice that the status bar is not an indicator! I'm a participant of the project! Very carefully watching the updates! Good luck to the team!
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
spattered throughout the golden ethers

Yeah, should take a few years to get the 10 people who wanted to give a random group of people their personal information verified with no risk of identity theft AT ALL.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
I see the duration still long, and I am very sure that all teams will definitely be more to maximize any promotion, that can attract many potential investors to join in supporting the success of the project.
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

Activity: 560
Merit: 309
Your Data Belongs To You
do not compare with other project, why this team did not update can you read previous post that team is busy and will soon update presale result already got, i agree with you softcap has been reached so we just need to calm down.
Pages:
Jump to: