Pages:
Author

Topic: The Deal Coin - Decentralised P2P Lending Eco-system - $15M raised in 3 days ! - page 20. (Read 28241 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 514
We are glad to announce that Nick Kurat is joining The Deal Coin Advisory Board.

Nick Kurat is more known as the Director of IntellectSoft Blockchain Lab. Nick’s expertise will help support The Deal Coin team in delivering the latest distributed ledger technology, identity solutions, and smart legal and insurance contracts that are being developed for The Deal Coin blockchain lending platform

https://medium.com/@TheDealCoin/nick-kurat-joins-the-deal-coin-advisory-board-2ebe60afb040
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The project has a huge community and its potential is highly appreciated on well-known sites.I think it's worth becoming an investor in the project because I really like this project and they have a very good development plan and a great development team with a real development concept for a long time.. I am sure that this project will end very quickly, and everyone here will be very happy.
Activity: 269
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Update : The bonus of 20% has been extended until Thursday.

20% bonus? Isnt that too much, when is going to come out in some exchanges there is going to be a massive dump, or im wrong?

20% bonus sounds alright. A lot of projects offer that range in bonuses. If you offer much less it is no real incentive to purchase early.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

20% bonus? Isnt that too much, when is going to come out in some exchanges there is going to be a massive dump, or im wrong?

Every pre-sale are doing so on, so no, it's not too much.

https://www.google.com/search?q=pre+sale+20%25&oq=pre+sale+20%
Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Activity: 1190
Merit: 514
a new project lending platform based on blockchain that looks interesting and will definitely be the choice of many investors in investing. offers a fairly bounty allocation of 3% sure it can be a baity hunter baity to participate in this project

I am a bit worried that so many projects try to make an ICO with lending as their business model. It's dozens of projects by now I think.

We are building the future of peer to peer lending. We are focused on the use of blockchain technology to improve the process, timescales ad costs involved for all parties. Please read the whitepaper as you will see the difference between The Deal Coin and many other crypto lending platforms

I have read a few of those white papers and it is exactly what it is: white papers. We have seen several lending projects crash despite their fancy white paper. By now there are also large players coming into the market that have liquidity from large investors right when they launch their platform. They have less problems to bootstrap their business model. It will be hard for smaller projects to compete with those.

Could you explain what was fancy on this whitepaper ?

They already have many agreement and will be list on Gibraltar Blockchain Exchange.
I suggest you to take a look there : https://hackernoon.com/the-deal-coin-dlsd-a-possible-gem-in-the-p2p-lending-market-fd227a976483

This project, The Deal Coin, is on the way to have a big business model. So let's give it a chance.

Of course we give it a chance. I am just a little bit fed up with projects claiming that they want to do P2P lending. Literally all of them failed. Maybe they can get it done.
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
Deal Coin is a promising project, I hope ICO can succeed and achieve hardcap, and I will join with a little ETH that I have. Good luck devs.

The bear market may be over soon, Dealcoin will definitely reach their hardcap in my opinion, it's going to be a piece of cake. It's probably one of the top ICO for this month, I can wait to see more partnership announcement
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
Deal Coin is a promising project, I hope ICO can succeed and achieve hardcap, and I will join with a little ETH that I have. Good luck devs.
a new project lending platform based on blockchain that looks interesting and will definitely be the choice of many investors in investing. offers a fairly bounty allocation of 3% sure it can be a baity hunter baity to participate in this project

I am a bit worried that so many projects try to make an ICO with lending as their business model. It's dozens of projects by now I think.

We are building the future of peer to peer lending. We are focused on the use of blockchain technology to improve the process, timescales ad costs involved for all parties. Please read the whitepaper as you will see the difference between The Deal Coin and many other crypto lending platforms

I have read a few of those white papers and it is exactly what it is: white papers. We have seen several lending projects crash despite their fancy white paper. By now there are also large players coming into the market that have liquidity from large investors right when they launch their platform. They have less problems to bootstrap their business model. It will be hard for smaller projects to compete with those.

Could you explain what was fancy on this whitepaper ?

They already have many agreement and will be list on Gibraltar Blockchain Exchange.
I suggest you to take a look there : https://hackernoon.com/the-deal-coin-dlsd-a-possible-gem-in-the-p2p-lending-market-fd227a976483

This project, The Deal Coin, is on the way to have a big business model. So let's give it a chance.

Guys, do you really need to quote this picture 10 times ? No one will see my question about KYC.

Anyway, I will ask on telegram...
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Big news !
The Deal Coin raises over $15 million in the first 3 days of the pre sale.

https://medium.com/@TheDealCoin/the-deal-coin-raises-over-15-million-in-first-3-days-66bd089e06d6

Very very good news! I hope what project reached hard cap soon! Wink
Yes, its true indeed is very interesting and is also good. I also hope that the project could reach its target and hopefully in the future it could be a great project.
very amazingly this project, I am amazed by the hard work that the team do for this project.
I am sure with this, many investors will be more confident to invest in this project.
a very promising project.
success for this project.
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
how much raised so far?

Right now the website said 15 million but it's not real time update, wait a few days and they will give us the exact number. I am sure we will reach hardcap easily
Merit: 102
Big news !

https://medium.com/@TheDealCoin/the-deal-coin-raises-over-15-million-in-first-3-days-66bd089e06d6

Yes, its true indeed is very interesting and is also good. I also hope that the project could reach its target and hopefully in the future it could be a great project.
Good marketing, nothing more to say, a true team with a real develop concept on the long time.

How many time for KYC is approved please ? I wait since 2 days and I would not like to missed the 1st round.
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
Minter
Big news !

Pages:
Jump to: