Pages:
Author

Topic: The dollar affects Bitcoin? - page 14. (Read 1938 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 07:30:59 AM
Thanks for this wonderful topic.for me the price of the bitcoin is being calculated with dollars,and we also know that there is a lots  of things that is been put  into consideration before determining the price of the BTC. That is my own contribution.
Activity: 32
July 30, 2018, 07:15:49 AM
Bitcoin prices are mainly measured in fiat currencies such as USD, EUR, JPY, KRW, when the dollar price increases, of course the value of Bitcoin also increases, but the volatility of the dollar depends on many different weaknesses, copper Dollar affects bitcoin is inevitable.
Activity: 22
July 29, 2018, 03:01:54 AM
as we know, the dollar is now rising, from the rise in the dollar it turns out that the price of Bitcoin is also rising, so what I ask here is that this is related to the dollar increase? or just coincidence?

I think it's just a coincidence, or just one dollar is threatening Bitcoin.

It has been suggested that countries around the world would like to use Bitcoin to replace USD to limit US currency risk and avoid US sanctions - This can not happen because the dependency of payment is natural, if not dependent on USD, it may be other currencies. If Bitcoin can replace the dollar in international transactions, then countries are ultimately dependent on Bitcoin or another virtual currency, which is a vicious circle. Another point that makes Bitcoin difficult to replace the US dollar is its limited currency, only about 21 million Bitcoin in the world to exploit. Therefore, it can not meet the needs of international transactions thousands of times.

In my opinion, Bitcoin may affect the role of the dollar as a currency accepted by countries around the world but can not threaten the dollar. As mentioned above, Bitcoin does not have a national force behind it, as the United States has an economy with annual GDP of trillions of dollars, and Bitcoin is not protected by any state. Meanwhile, the value of Bitcoin is being converted into USD, so it is not possible to Bitcoin threaten the dollar.

Yeah that's a good point. It would have a hard time replacing the currency because of how the current payment systems are established. Think about international banking networks, like the SWIFT system or visa and mastercard. They've got the whole world dependent on their systems that it's not easy for bitcoin to just step in and take over. And, so many companies have such strict compliance policies that they would never dream of sending a payment in any other form than an electronic wire transfer.

Bitcoin is denominated in USD, so it will always be measured in value against it. That's about as far as it will go though, from what I can see.
Activity: 182
July 28, 2018, 01:18:23 PM
The value of the dollar can not be reflected in the cost of Bitcoin either, because basically the cost of Bitcoin is expressed in the same dollar.

In addition, in the near future, the decline in dollar will be negated, this is the forecast of strategists Morgan Stanley.
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 01:16:06 PM
I don't think that fiat has any correlation with cryptos at this particular time when overall marketcap is near $300 Billion. Market is only dependent upon the internal news related to cryptos itself. But if there is a time of severe economic condition and fiat is losing value because of failed economy, people might pit their money in other assets which are not affected much by such economic conditions and what is best than cryptos in such cases.
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
July 28, 2018, 01:11:21 PM
I think bitcoins and dollars are a different matter. Bitcoin isnt affected by dollar and dollar isnt affected by bitcoin. Bitcoins and dollars running according to their respective functions. We cant make them each other, or choose one of them
Activity: 165
July 28, 2018, 01:00:25 PM
it's just coincidence, dollars can not affect bitcoin. the bitcoin price movement is only influenced by the market, between the seller and the buyer
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Thinking on the higher plane of existence.
July 28, 2018, 12:36:13 PM
as we know, the dollar is now rising, from the rise in the dollar it turns out that the price of Bitcoin is also rising, so what I ask here is that this is related to the dollar increase? or just coincidence?

Every answer to your question is a mere speculation. There is no direct interaction between dollar and bitcoin as bitcoin is backed by nothing other than the technology itself. Well, I guest, its more probable that more investor are coming in the trading industry since both have the same scenario.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 28, 2018, 10:31:11 AM

I think no affect in bitcoin,  becuase bitcoin not depending in dollors,  and i think dollor not depending on bitcoin.  So they dont affect each other..
So far there is no indication that fiat money influence Bitcoin price after all. Bitcoin has been developing on its own, disregarding international news and major currencies movement.
Activity: 26
July 28, 2018, 09:53:04 AM
dollar doesn't affect bitcoin price noticeably
Activity: 344
Merit: 105
July 28, 2018, 09:52:56 AM

I think no affect in bitcoin,  becuase bitcoin not depending in dollors,  and i think dollor not depending on bitcoin.  So they dont affect each other..
Activity: 126
July 28, 2018, 09:51:45 AM
In my opinion, no dollar will affect the BTC price, the BTC price depends on the demand and supply. That is the main reason for the price increase over time
Activity: 84
July 28, 2018, 09:48:17 AM

Bitcoin and dollar are related to each other. They are alk currency. If dollar increases the bitcoin also increases.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
July 28, 2018, 09:27:41 AM
The increase of dollar value doesn’t give a significant effect on the price movement of Bitcoin or even it just follow the inflation course because Bitcoin still depends on the value of FIAT, especially the difference in price stability between these two. There are other factors that affect Bitcoin more, like statements issued by the government (in each market this gives a very big influence) or the big players participate.
Activity: 261
July 28, 2018, 04:48:38 AM
I think the dollar affects Bitcoin a lot. If the dollar's price increases, people will sell Bitcoins and convert to dollars. If the dollar drops, many will use dollars to buy Bitcoin. That is my opinion
Activity: 644
July 28, 2018, 04:45:15 AM

The way I see things is, I think all of cryptocurrency and native currency are connected to each other. Personally, I think Dollars affect the bitcoin price based on what I observed lately. Maybe the value of dollars really affect the value of bitcoin price because when the dollars are rising bitcoin begin to high again and vice versa. And it also affect the investment that is why these two currency once increasing.
Activity: 350
July 28, 2018, 03:47:38 AM
The dollar is in jeopardy of plummeting, and with nothing to back it up, There is no telling how far down the plunge could be. So while early investors are giddy about the potential from and impact of bitcoin there is a victim here as more and more investors move towards Bitcoin, the U. S. dollar become worthless. The good news, Thanks to bitcoin youll no longer have to rely on the ever tanking U.S dollar.
Activity: 22
July 28, 2018, 03:37:22 AM

I think it's just a coincidence, or just one dollar is threatening Bitcoin.

It has been suggested that countries around the world would like to use Bitcoin to replace USD to limit US currency risk and avoid US sanctions - This can not happen because the dependency of payment is natural, if not dependent on USD, it may be other currencies. If Bitcoin can replace the dollar in international transactions, then countries are ultimately dependent on Bitcoin or another virtual currency, which is a vicious circle. Another point that makes Bitcoin difficult to replace the US dollar is its limited currency, only about 21 million Bitcoin in the world to exploit. Therefore, it can not meet the needs of international transactions thousands of times.

In my opinion, Bitcoin may affect the role of the dollar as a currency accepted by countries around the world but can not threaten the dollar. As mentioned above, Bitcoin does not have a national force behind it, as the United States has an economy with annual GDP of trillions of dollars, and Bitcoin is not protected by any state. Meanwhile, the value of Bitcoin is being converted into USD, so it is not possible to Bitcoin threaten the dollar.
copper member
Activity: 82
July 28, 2018, 02:42:11 AM
I agree with you. The dollar is rising, and the price of bitcoin also changes.

In my opinion, USD does not have enough exposure to BTC, because no one can manage Bitcoin.
Activity: 357
Merit: 102
July 28, 2018, 02:35:25 AM
The price of Bitcoin is being calculated with dollar, and I believe that there are lots of things that are being put into consideration to determine the price of BTC. So if the value of dollar begins to fall, I believe that BTC will get more costly and they will still try to balance it in a way, though I can’t explain exactly how they are going to do that but my point is that dollar does not really affect the price of Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: