Pages:
Author

Topic: The dollar affects Bitcoin? - page 13. (Read 1938 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 13
July 31, 2018, 09:07:40 AM
I'm not sure of that, I think the increased value in bitcoin has nothing to do with the increasing of a fiat currency like dollars or even other fiat money. maybe this is just a coincidence.
Why do you say nothing to do? Of course there are related. They will not sell bitcoin if the price goes down. They will sell when bitcoin prices go up.
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 08:05:35 AM
I believe that the us dollar does not affect the exchange rate of bitcoin and other altcoins. The dollar is paired with other national currencies, such as the Euro, the Russian ruble, The Chinese yuan, etc.
Bitcoin depends on news factors, on rumors that are just a catalyst for growth or fall
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159
July 31, 2018, 05:28:00 AM
as we know, the dollar is now rising, from the rise in the dollar it turns out that the price of Bitcoin is also rising, so what I ask here is that this is related to the dollar increase? or just coincidence?
bitcoin prices are affected by volatility, and most importantly, it can also be derived from legality and government regulations on the policy of a bitcoin, and that will reduce its users so that bitcoin prices will rise and fall, out there will not interfere with bitcoin prices let alone dollars, but in some campaigns depending on the policy of a manager who arranges payment will follow the dollar or bitcoin price.

Bitcoin price is 80% dependent on the News and the USD has a very little part to play here. The good thing is that bitcoin cannot be controlled or manipulated by the governments unlike USD which is controlled by a central authority.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
July 31, 2018, 04:10:02 AM
as we know, the dollar is now rising, from the rise in the dollar it turns out that the price of Bitcoin is also rising, so what I ask here is that this is related to the dollar increase? or just coincidence?

Yes it can actually make the price of bitcoins increase if the dollar price decreases and people will earn more profit in that way.
I didn't know that. its interesting to know that how the price of the dollar fluctuates it impacts bitcoin.
I don’t think so that there is any such influence of any of the crypto currency over dollar or vice versa. There is nothing in common in between both the forms of the currency and that the ones who are using dollar are very much satisfied with it. However, if crypto currencies get legalized, then it will be a great trouble for the dollar to maintain the similar reputation which it has for now.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
July 30, 2018, 01:04:06 PM
I'm not sure of that, I think the increased value in bitcoin has nothing to do with the increasing of a fiat currency like dollars or even other fiat money. maybe this is just a coincidence.
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 12:38:12 PM
I think it will have a small effect on the price of bitcoin, because when converted to dollars, the higher the dollar price, the higher the value of the bitcoin you have multiplied. So it will affect and you will get some extra money from this. As if the price of gold or oil prices rise, everything is going up
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 12:21:42 PM
In my opinion, I would rather say it is a mere coincidence. The dollar increase couldn't have been the reason why BTC has recorded gain in value in the passed few days. What if there was a serious negative issue with BTC at this same time, definitely the prices would have dropped despite the dollar rise.
Activity: 819
Merit: 251
July 30, 2018, 12:03:54 PM
There is no coincidence when it comes in the currency they are all calculated and all accurate when the value of bitcoin increases the dollar will slightly fall because many people are buying cryptocurrency and also when the dollar increases meaning it would be bad for bitcoin because people pulled out some money in their wallets.
Activity: 190
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 11:46:19 AM
I still think this is just a coincidence.BTC and dollar are completely different asset,dollar is a currency recognized by governments around the world,on the contrary,few of countries are confirm for BTC,even Bitcoin is illegal in some countries.
Activity: 980
Merit: 62
July 30, 2018, 11:26:40 AM
I can only see a positive correlation right here. If the value of the Dollar increases then investors can buy a bigger amount of Cryptos. Given that, the price of BTC (for example) will increase because of the rise in the demand on the contrast of the "stable" supply.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
July 30, 2018, 11:15:25 AM
All currencies or digital money affect each other. If the dollar falls, the bitcoin will also be affected because the investor uses dollars to buy bitcoin, which in turn causes the bitcoin price to fall affect
Yes, you are right. Everything is very influential. Currently the dollar is rising. And the bitcoin movement begins to rise little by little. Because today many people are starting to believe that bitcoin will increase.
Activity: 77
July 30, 2018, 10:47:50 AM
US dollar affects not only bitcoin but the whole economic system, dollar is used as payment method and tangible asset which used in everyday transactions while bitcoin mainly used only for investment nowadays. If we compare bitcoin transaction / day with government or banking institution combined then surely it affects much. As people need more cash money they will sell bitcoin and going for dollar.
What you say is true in a certain sense. The dollar is now regarded as the world's common currency. So when the price of the dollar goes down, it will certainly affect the market.
Activity: 854
Merit: 140
July 30, 2018, 10:23:40 AM
US dollar affects not only bitcoin but the whole economic system, dollar is used as payment method and tangible asset which used in everyday transactions while bitcoin mainly used only for investment nowadays. If we compare bitcoin transaction / day with government or banking institution combined then surely it affects much. As people need more cash money they will sell bitcoin and going for dollar.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
July 30, 2018, 10:13:37 AM
The only thing that affects the bitcoin is FUD news, FOMO investments and whales manipulating the whole market for their own benefits.  Wink
I dont think dollar has got to do anything with the crypto currencies or bitcoin specifically. Dollar is just form of the currency, no matter what whether it is other countries currency as well. Because dollar is rising in the sphere of reality and on the other hand there is big barrier of virtual reality in between bitcoin and the fiat. So there is no way that they will get affected by it. Its not crypto to crypto relationship but alone currency which depends on fundamentals rather than technical relations.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
July 30, 2018, 09:57:53 AM
bitcoin prices are affected by volatility, and most importantly, it can also be derived from legality and government regulations on the policy of a bitcoin, and that will reduce its users so that bitcoin prices will rise and fall, out there will not interfere with bitcoin prices let alone dollars, but in some campaigns depending on the policy of a manager who arranges payment will follow the dollar or bitcoin price.
Activity: 106
July 30, 2018, 09:49:29 AM
probably because people are still storing bitcoin and not selling and making bitcoin prices steady or even rising, and if the dollar price goes up and a lot of people sell bitcoin then bitcoin prices will go down
Activity: 196
July 30, 2018, 09:31:03 AM
Dollar affects bitcon because the market economy is interplaying, and if inflation occurs then the bitcoin will be appreciated or even the euro will have an impact on the price. of bitcoin
Activity: 462
Merit: 17
July 30, 2018, 08:39:09 AM
I believe that the dollar does not affect Bitcoin. A parallel price increase, most likely just a coincidence.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
July 30, 2018, 08:18:14 AM
Growth bitcoin is not related to the growth of the dollar. It's just a coincidence.
Activity: 93
July 30, 2018, 07:37:02 AM
There's a significant relationship between Bitcoin and dollars. Bitcoin's price is base on dollars which as you can see in the a lot of websites. Dollars does affect Bitcoin some way either be it negative or positive. But I do not think that once Dollar's price increase, Bitcoin also would because they have their own market.
Pages:
Jump to: